10+ Year Old Account
    hmmm, first raid i think was karazahn, back int he day, lol i was a right noob
    Stockli = Me
    Bladefist = Home

Deleted
    Back then UBRS was technically a raid but only 10man. First 20man for me was ZG, first 40man was MC. We finished BWL before 2.0 but didn't have time for Naxx so I did it only in WotLK.

MC was fun but farming fire resist gear for days and then FR potions for hours before pretty much every raid was a bit boring. I'm glad they dropped that design where resist against a certain magic school was your most important stat to be successful in a raid.

Though I started playing WoW since it got released I did my first raid very far into Vanilla, I was 11 years old at the time and didn't understand english so very well so I was the biggest noob in the history of noobs, I spammed the general/trade chat all day long and scammed people off mats and stuff and then I got into a guild somehow that raider Zul'gurub, I managed to get an invite to a raid and I was the biggest noob ever. I ninjapulled like crazy and everyone complained on Vent, it was hilarious. But I am ashamed :P oh, and the toons name was Achmed -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Scholomance when you could do the high level classic dungeons as a 10 man raid. (UBRS was even 15 I think? Been too long, memory is hazy).

My first actual proper raid with epics and everything was Molten Core.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Ashenvale raid at ±lvl 13.

It was also the first time I saw a moonfire being shot. I thought the world was going to end..

And for instancing, I think either UBRS, Scholo or BRD (Yes this was a 10 man too). Can't remember which I did first.
    Last edited by Rampant Rabbit; 2011-01-13 at 12:09 PM.

Deleted
    My hunter: One of the weeklies in Ulduar.
    I started in WotLK and got lvl80 when ICC just came out.
    Then finally beaten the LK 3 days before Cata released. (I feel ashamed that I needed the 30% buff T^T)
    Now my guild tried Halfus Wyrmbreaker but both tries we had only 2 healers so we got owned :P

Archavon, fresh 80 WotLK player.

Was difficult!

Ulduar, Mimiron fight... with a really bad guild. We wiped for two hours and called it quits.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kara. Ah the memories

Deleted
    For me it was Karazhan. It was and still are one of my favorite raids.

It was Stratholme, as a raid

Deleted
    wow, raiding UBRS what was that a cool thing, yet I can't say I did this as the first raid ever.. I raided SM cathedral with 10 man when I was lvl 40 or so back in vanilla :>

after that I raided ZG when I reached lvl 59.. dunno why they took me though.. even reached 3th on the dmg meter (hunter) don't know whether to be proud about it or cry because my lvl 60 fella's couldn't even out dps a lvl 59 >.>
    after this MC.

If I remember right, it was a class run to Stratholme holy side, somewhere in the summer of 2005.
    I remember Blizzard releasing patch 1.5 (or 1.6 not sure tbh), full of bugs with a strange place called Blackwing Lair.
    Over 90% of the player Base had not the smallest idea of what raiding was that days.

ZG as a 58 rogue while blasting "welcome to the jungle" in vent^^ good times...
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulpiercer View Post
    Who cares about the stun when warriors will be a friggin armored comet!

Deleted
    Way back at classic - MC. Unless one want call BRS a real raid instance Also there were 10-mannable Scholomance, Stratholme, and whatnot I cant recall what was 10-man. BRS was 15-man. But "real" raids were 40-man, and at later patches also 20-man.

Naxx at the beginning of Wotlk,was pretty excited and complete noob.

Upper Blackrock Spire I guess, although I did Scholomance when it was a 10man, before they tuned it down to 5man only, but I don't think that counts :P. First "real" raid, would be MC though, UBRS felt more like a large 5man.

Kara.. Mmm good old days

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I technically did Strath and Scholo, but even when they were still 10-man "raids" I didn't really think of them as a raid. MC was "the raid" of the time, as was BWL. So I'm sure Strath and Scholo were technically the first raids I did, but my first raid I feel I did was Molten Core.

LOOT THE HOUNDS.

Oh yes. Fun times. : |

UBRS I guess technically but it wasn't really a raid because there was only 20 man and 40 man raiding back then. ZG was my first official real raid