Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Priest healing OP?

Hello there, are priest healers op atm? our guild priest healer tops healing and ends with 100% mana, even if he starts with 50%, we use 3 healers everywhere.

Deleted
    Class, spec, raid? Need info

Deleted
    magmaw, conclave, maloriak, omnitron, ofc bhlol, and he's holy

Holy is strong, though I wouldn't say OP. Their regen certainly *was* OP, but that was fixed. As far as ending with 100% mana, I have no clue. Either your raid doesn't take damage, or he is a wizard.

Have any Logs to share?

holy seems to be good with raid healing by spamming prayer and circle of healing. with echo of light doing decent amount of healing aswell. ill be speccing back to disc once 4.06 hits so i can be a main tank healer with shield spamming.

He probably tops the meters because Shaman and Druid healing is fairly weak atm.. ending the fight with 100% mana sounds wrong, unless he's not good at using mana restoring cd's

Deleted
    well we do use shaman druid priest, aint got logs though. but getting amazed everytime we killed a boss

Droods innervating?

Quote Originally Posted by zæl View Post
    Hello there, are priest healers op atm? our guild priest healer tops healing and ends with 100% mana, even if he starts with 50%, we use 3 healers everywhere.
    Not possible. To be able to end the fight with more mana then he started with would require standing around doing little to nothing.

Deleted
    druid innervates himself

Quote Originally Posted by zæl View Post
    well we do use shaman druid priest, aint got logs though. but getting amazed everytime we killed a boss
    Without logs it would be impossible to venture a solid reason.

Deleted
    Maybe Mana Tide totem used nearly at the end of the kill? Mana tide + trinket spirit proc= roughly 20000 mp5.

kinda seems like this kid is talking from his rear end...and as far as asking if there op you should ask a disc priest how he feels atm or maybe read some of the posts about the horrible shape priests are in from both pve/pvp standpoints....

Maybe he meant to type "paladin".

Deleted
    kinda seems like this kid is
    not trolling seriously =P

Quote Originally Posted by Catracie View Post
    Not possible. To be able to end the fight with more mana then he started with would require standing around doing little to nothing.
    Absolutely incorrect. Our Holy Priests routinely end fights at 100% mana. All you need to do is spend less mana than you are gaining through procs/regen/etc and you will start to gain mana over time. Even if you're actively healing. A Holy Priest must spend a minimum of 60% of their mana every 3 minutes to go OOM if there is a Shaman present. That amount is purely to counteract Mana Tide's effect. Base regen, mana potions, neplenishment, etc not included. If you were to start at 50% mana and had a Mana Tide dropped when you hit ~30% you would be brought back up to 90% mana quite quickly. You're vastly underestimating how strong Holy's regen is right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a priest healer and I do the same thing. I have top healing on meters and end with 100% mana. I know how to play my class as to not overheal therefore not running out of mana and also I have a shit ton of things to gain mana back. Unbuffed I have 3k mp5 4k raid buffed and with my trinket at any givin point i have an extra 450 mp5 (so a total of 4.5k mp5 aka 1k per second) and at the end of my trinkets use i gain 6k mana on TOP of the mp5. With a 10k mana potion, arcane torrent, Shadowbeast, Hymn of Hope and if asked for an innervate i NEVER run out of mana even on the most intense fights. Holy priest's are certainly strong right now but i certainly would not call us OP atm. Disc tank heaing has almost been erradicated. Near all disc priest re-rolled holy just because disc is so weak atm.
    "A priest is he who lives solely in the realm of the invisible, for whom all that is visible has only the truth of an allegory."

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont understand why people use the term "OP" in pve. Who cares how much healing is done, or how much mana is used as long as the priest is doing their job and no one is dying. Raiding is a team effort, and you should consider yourself lucky that you have someone in your group who can perform so well.

Your priest must have an ungodly amount of spirit.

However it's not OP healing, it's more that we end up having more mana to work with which allows us to use more heals which almost always is more favourable than straight thoroughput (for now).

I don't know about 100% mana, but he's probably sitting around 65-80% in the end. Either way we're not the most op healers currently.
    L2P or GTFO
    - Gear isn't free, earn it
    - I also have opinions regarding this game, you're not special
    - LFG Heroics.

Deleted
    The heals from Lightwell counts as the priests heals, so if enough people use it, he might be able to top healing without doing very much.