Poll: which gender?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaFart View Post
    i has 3rd leg

btw whats up with the banned title? ive seen a couple with it and they are posting so they arent banned just wondering how you got it
    If they have a line through their name, they're actually banned and if you think their post isn't offensive, they probably were banned for something else in a different thread after posting.

If they don't have a line through their name, they're just trying to be funny and they uploaded a picture of the banned avatar over their usual avatar.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Zanitus View Post
    Female

Yes, there are females playing online games and raiding - its not just guys and FBI agents (lol to that)
    That's hardly news

And yes, i am male.

Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    I think the intent of this was for them to mark as the gender they identify with
    but a lot of trans genders/hermaphrodites are androgynous so they wouldn't identify with either.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanitus View Post
    Female

Yes, there are females playing online games and raiding - its not just guys and FBI agents (lol to that)

Guys are guys
    Women are Guys
    Children are fbi

??

Deleted
    I have male.

Interestingly, I had a cross-faction guild application a few weeks ago. One of the questions they asked that threw me was the guild's attitude toward female members, apparently she'd been on the receiving end of negative behaviour in some guilds and other just point blank refusing to let her join/raid "because girls can't play as well".
    Last edited by mmocfa5f61cc5f; 2011-02-28 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QQingshaman View Post
    but a lot of trans genders/hermaphrodites are androgynous so they wouldn't identify with either.
    Could you explain further? I'm having difficulty trying to visualize or imagine, is it like being asexual?

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't make this into a sexuality discussion. It's unfortunate that this poll isn't super-accommodating to androgynous people, but if that was a poll option, tons of people would vote it just to be funny anyway and it would ruin the poll, on top of ruining this thread and eventually causing its locking.

It's an unfortunate reflection of our society that things have to be this way, but trust me, most androgynous people won't be offended that there isn't a poll option in an MMO-Champion poll.

Could you explain further? I'm having difficulty trying to visualize or imagine, is it like being asexual?
    Please don't.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    *grins* reading thos topic makes me wonder why hardly any girls in Belgium play wow... <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Male Ofc

main is Male Paladin tank ( cause its all manly and stuff)
    second alt is female nelf hunter ( since males look absolutely stupid as hunters)
    Third alt is my Male Draenei Mage
    all of those are 85
    got an 83 Male Human rogue and an 81 Male human DK

every one of my characters is male except my druid and my hunter, which are both night elves, i dont like male night elves.

that said, i noticed girls tend to play classes that are healers or have pets
    ive got 10 girls on my friends list and know more ingame
    8 out of the 10 play a hunter, the other 2 play a resto shaman and a warlock
    the ones which arent added to my friends list are generally warlock or hunter
    im not sure why girls tend to play those classes though, might be cause they like having a companion or something.

Guess it could be partially remedied by labeling it cismale/cisfemale?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Male here... Looking at poll results it's at about a 3:1 ratio... all rholes are filled lol.

To hermaphrodites and transgenders. If you knew anything about them, they would choose the gender they're most comfortable with being identified as.
    Last edited by Lazoric; 2011-02-28 at 11:37 AM.

male, but prefer playing female characters, why?, mostly because I don't really want to be staring at some guy for however long i'm playing whatever character it happens to be.

secondly, most female characters actually look better for the role you pick, rogues (sexy sleek) something about it speaks volumes, casters, my main is a human female priest, couldn't bare having a male robe wearing character. there is only 1 build of male in wow and they all look too stocky to be cloth wearers. still it comes down to the fact that 'this is what your gunna be staring at 99% of the time you play'.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Guys play Call of Duty while girls play Farmville? Haha I jest.
    Lies, I play CoD too.. And I'd probably kick most guys' asses in it too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    male, but prefer playing female characters, why?, mostly because I don't really want to be staring at some guy for however long i'm playing whatever character it happens to be.

secondly, most female characters actually look better for the role you pick, rogues (sexy sleek) something about it speaks volumes, casters, my main is a human female priest, couldn't bare having a male robe wearing character. there is only 1 build of male in wow and they all look too stocky to be cloth wearers. still it comes down to the fact that 'this is what your gunna be staring at 99% of the time you play'.
    generally i dont stare at my character when im playing, i see the cast animations in the corner of my eye, but im sure if i stared at my character all the time, thay nice patch of green goo would make my character fall over and stop moving =(

Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    Lies, I play CoD too.. And I'd probably kick all the guys' asses in it too!
    Fixed that for you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fixed that for you!
    you know, i really do hate to go off topic, but why create a new thread when i can add it to the end of here
    anyway, most of the girls who play call of duty just sit and camp, im not being sexist in any way since a lot of the people i play COD with are girls, but they really do, i was playing team death match yesterday and ever girl i came across camped ( i assume theyre girls, you never know on the xbox since guys are called xIToxikx)
    im not sure if ive had TERRIBLE luck, but really, pretty much every girl i came across was sitting in a corner with an AK-74u or some king of LMG, even my friends.

<-I don't camp, and I'm a hardcore sniper-whore

10+ Year Old Account
    <-I don't camp, and I'm a hardcore sniper-whore
    which must mean you play MW 2, since sniping on black ops is non existant
    only time i ever camp is when im a sniper on MW 2, but even then some hacking 12 year old fires a fully auto FAL at you...

black ops was more fairer for non snipers, since you couldnt quick scope, but snipers need to be a one shot kill on the chest upwards, they arent viable atm unless your on a long range map like berlin wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    which must mean you play MW 2, since sniping on black ops is non existant
    only time i ever camp is when im a sniper on MW 2, but even then some hacking 12 year old fires a fully auto FAL at you...

black ops was more fairer for non snipers, since you couldnt quick scope, but snipers need to be a one shot kill on the chest upwards, they arent viable atm unless your on a long range map like berlin wall.
    I tend to snipe in every game i play regardless of the viability. Was the designated team AWPer back in my CS teams. Even used the mercury bow in Oni.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Male irl, female ingame
    Your sig exceeds the maximum allowed size of 500px wide by 100px high by 50kb. Please see the guidelines for more information.