Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Ruining the fun in world of warcraft.

Hey MMO-Champion

I would just like to say something that i actually think is true

Blizzard is ruining WoW by trying to normalize every class - New PTR patch notes
    Warriors gets ruined ferals gets ruined Shammy Ele & drood balance alrdy ruined and alot more class' are going to be ruined
    I think it was fine as it was in WotLK around patch 3.5.5 or there, all class having their " Special " thing to. Hunters is getting buffed THANKS as im a hunter that lvld to 85 that was my first fail in cata cos we was the most NERFD class in cata for sure and whats up with the bugs when using aspect of fox? you run in circles thats not how it should work cos my kite always fail cos that happen!
    This post may be abit chaotic but hope you understand my point.. PEACE
    -Keeply

Quote Originally Posted by Keeply View Post
    This post may be abit chaotic but hope you understand my point...
    Actually.. no.
    All I got was: "The sky is falling"
    This space is available for rent!

Deleted
    Cool story bro. Is your point that all classes are ruined? Another QQ thread? Love it.

Deleted
    I myself play a survival hunter.
    How did you think I was when I read that they were gonna nerf survival.
    I didn't give a shit! This makes it at least a bit more of a challenge to kick some ass.

Also I'm not going another spec because in my case it's that I can't play marksmanship because I gotta watch my bar the whole time and in that way can't concentrate on the boss fight.
    I ain't gonna go to BM even though they can catch cool pets.

And if your not down with that I got 1 word for ya!
    Reroll!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    What does the hunter buff has to do with anything?
    How do you define ruined?

I would just like to say something that i actually think is true
    You think something is true? That makes it speculation.

As for the topic, I disagree. The classes are fine. Learn to adapt to the changes.

OT: This "Blizzard-sucks-and-only-wants-to-earn-money-on-us"-attitude needs to go. Blizzard has come up with a game that is by far the best MMORPG if you look at its playerbase compared to other MMORPGs. If you don't like, leave. It's never as bad as people say it is, and it's exhausting to keep defending Blizzard against whinning and undocumented claims.

- Fulcan

Quote Originally Posted by Keeply View Post
    whats up with the bugs when using aspect of fox? you run in circles thats not how it should work cos my kite always fail cos that happen!
    whaaaa? when you press aspect of the fox something demonic takes over and starts running you in circles O_O ?

also reason we were nerfed was due to us beeing one of the highest dps class atm <3

Blizzard cannot balance heterogeneous classes. So your choices are: 1) homogenize everything, 2) live with constantly shifting imbalance. Neither is perfect, but there is no other choice.

i cant faceroll no mores wtf am i gonna do thx blixx for ruining everythang!!1111oneoneone

get over it man. these nerfs were necessary.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

10+ Year Old Account
    Buffs, Nerfs, Buffs, Nerfs... happens every single patch. L2 live with it or re-roll.

15+ Year Old Account
    Please keep in mind that it is in Blizzard's own sake to keep their subscribers. They don't want people to quit. All these changes on PTR are changes they would like to observe and additionally adjust to bring classes on similar level so they will be balanced. Sometimes it means some class or skills gets nerfed and other buffed. It is pointless to moan after every patch notes which appears on PTR or to start "BB I QUIT" topics.

I can't really tell if this thread is serious or a joke. "I think it was fine as it was in WotLK around patch 3.5.5 or there"? Wotlk heroes ftw. I mean, WotLK was completely broken in all aspects. Not even in the end of the expac they made it to balance the game. Not in 2s, 3s, or 5s. Not even in world random/BG PvP.
    Seems more a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af4OOFNWp2Q thread to me.
    World PvP and how it stands/standed.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!

Deleted
    Well tbh, why do they want to balance all the classes all the time? Imo its just stupid. Some classes will allways have an advantage no matter what. So nerf them to kingdom come so they cant do anything again? To me its not right. Also saying "to make all specs viable" I mean in the end they are forcing me to change back to MM again from going survival. Sure some nerfs are okay but to totally kill the survival spec to force us to go back to MM is just sad. I mean still we are a pure dps class and should put out a lot of dmg and DPS. Now PVP with theese changes makes survival shoot air on our opponents, so yet again, forced to use MM in pvp too.

So from going survival, MM, survival, MM back and forth all the time. Make up your minds blizzard rly. I mean balance out everything is just stupid. Make all warriors go play arms only too then. I mean furry is doing to much bla bla bla. The usual qq.

But yes blizzard showed us some short love now in the begining, but hey the fun didnt last that long.

Btw locks aoe is stupidly high so NERF pls qq cry bla bla.

End of qq and Im tired of them constant changing our class and forcing us to change to another spec, yet again.

Deleted
    Gotta ask, why so hunter thread?

IMHO as arena enha, they're not ruining the class. Im still very special sunflower. Importancy of burst dmg in arenas died when Cata came out. Only big deal in this patch to me really is the BL/Hero nerf, but it's not unmanageable.

Deleted
    I think this song fits qute well for this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trvwVoLtqVI
    The song is Nerf you.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if they are going to end up ruining the fun, but I do feel like the game is regressing at the moment. We went back to 31 point talent trees, and a lot of the advancements they made seem to be reverting also. I enjoyed WoW in Vanilla, but I do wish they learned from the past rather than trying to relive it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AVB View Post
    I myself play a survival hunter.
    How did you think I was when I read that they were gonna nerf survival.
    I didn't give a shit! This makes it at least a bit more of a challenge to kick some ass.

Also I'm not going another spec because in my case it's that I can't play marksmanship because I gotta watch my bar the whole time and in that way can't concentrate on the boss fight.
    I ain't gonna go to BM even though they can catch cool pets.

And if your not down with that I got 1 word for ya!
    Reroll!
    PvE is serious business...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreeze View Post
    PvE is serious business...
    <--------------

Deleted
    They are not ruining anything, they are CHANGING the way this game is played. To be honest, I like what the devs have doing with wow last few month very much. The 4.0.1 class/spec changes were really great and I welcome the upcoming changes which streamline the gameplay. What blizz is doing is removing the uncertainty by giving the abilities and mechanics more clear, visible definition. With other words, they try to remove exceptions from mechanics, so that a particular ability leads to a particular expectation. This makes the gameplay more streamlined and more skill-based, with less hard counters and more tactical touch.

10+ Year Old Account
    My god, what a terrible post.