Poll: Do you wash your hands after you pee?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jonte912 View Post
    never, the only time I wash my hands is when I get some poo on my hand xD and then I don't use soup, no need, the smell go away anyway.
    I don't reccomend washing your hands with soup, it won't help.
    And the soup will end up tasting awful.

South park explained it best when they said.. "there is three times as many bacteria on a regular used couch then in your wee or on your ding dong, so you should actually wash your hands BEFORE you pee"

Deleted
    I don't piss on my hands, and my 'ducky' is clean. If I did, however, I would wash them.

Deleted
    I don't touch anything apart from the loo roll when I go to the toilet, so I don't. Don't see why that's so bad.

Well... Sometimes I do. I won't lie.

Every single time.

I watched the whole series of Monk last month and it made my OCD harder to control. Good thing my laziness is stronger than my OCD or I'd be washing my hands every time I hit a letter on a keyboard or used a mouse.

as the toilet is flushing ya i stick my hands in there to rinse

As long as no fluids reach them then im good. Though I do wash before I eat anything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wowplayer View Post
    as the toilet is flushing ya i stick my hands in there to rinse
    Serious or not, I think that's worse than not washing your hands at all. A lot worse.

If you don't you are gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin1991 View Post
    Love how you made it a public poll allowing anyone to see anyones answer.
    Gotta weed out the dirties, and the flat out liars. lol

I wash my hands before I pee. I don't like germs getting on my weewee, but I don't care where they go after I touch it.
    This bog is thick and easy to get lost in.

The fact that only 45,51% voted yes is quite disturbing.

It's not the fact that you touch your "duckie" or get pee on your hands or w/e, it's also a good habit, since I suppose you dont wash your hands all that ofter outside the toilet.

Wash your hands goddamnit!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    hey!

*sniffs fingers*

seriously, why would I need to? I don't piss on my hands. If I don't need to wash my hands after a good fap, why would I need to wash my hands after taking a leak?
    pretty much this i really don't see the point in washing hands unless you piss with your hand in the way

Wash my hands before I cook, I tend not to stick my hands in my mouth at any other time so I don't need to bother.

Do you guys wash your hands before you pee? I mean, that keyboard and mouse got germs, right...?

10+ Year Old Account
    no i don't .... im a dirty boy
    i also chew my fingers constantly and pick my butt non stop

Wow, that people actually dont wash their hands after taking a leak is really, really bothering me. I hope your family dosent share same computer, or that you even touch the TV-remote or anything. Wow.. This is fucking retarded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolicious View Post
    Wow, that people actually dont wash their hands after taking a leak is really, really bothering me. I hope your family dosent share same computer, or that you even touch the TV-remote or anything. Wow.. This is fucking retarded.
    Urine is sterile. Also many people, like me, aren't retarded enough to piss on our hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    ..Of course? Who wouldn't? o.O
    Apparently quite a few people....

Deleted
    i dont pee on my hands