Poll: Female Night Elf vs. Blood Elf Healing Animations

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manofmagic View Post
    ehm... this was b elf and n elf.. not draenei,worgen,human,dwarf,gnome or anything else... :/
    You totally and utterly missed the point, lol.

In any comparison, at all in life, your choice is within a context. I wasn't choosing between anything other than nelf and belf since that's the whole point of the thread. What my post highighted are the differences I spotted and to make clear what are you looking for. It has nothing to do with the other choices, ffs! ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rapscallion84 View Post
    If the night elf models were updated to look like Ysera, however .... yowsa!
    At blizzcon last year, the art panel said that updating the models was something they would eventually do but they weren't sure when. Here's to hoping we get an update in the next 6 months ! *fingers crossed*

OT: dam...night elves aren't getting any love in this thread. I thought people liked night elves

Belf all the way!!!

I sure miss the casting animations since I race changed my priest to goblin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    I thought people liked night elves
    Go to create a new female night elf and scroll through all face/hair options. There is probably one or two usable faces that don't make them look like Steven Tyler, and ALL the hair options have those terrible 'these are seperate strands of hair' lines in them. It's like a two year old's sketch when you draw each strand of hair coming from the head one by one and it just looks a gory mess....

10+ Year Old Account
    Female Night Elves are just meant to be Priests. /thread! They look .. right, when casting. I don't know how else to put it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whispurr View Post
    b elves have much more going on.. n elves are just soo...stiff! and I like the jump spin :-)
    Flip Spin > Twirl Spin. Everytime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to create a new female night elf and scroll through all face/hair options.

Done & done. No other face is good -- they're all crap. Hairstyle is based on personal preference, but I like this because the others tend to look crap with certain helms / shoulder pieces.

SO getting round to finally race changing tomorrow. MP5 isn't an issue, and besides, I get this weird performance boost whenever I use Savory Deviate Delight, Noggenfogger Elixir or when I've just faction changed / race changed!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnetixz View Post

Done & done. No other face is good -- they're all crap. Hairstyle is based on personal preference, but I like this because the others tend to look crap with certain helms / shoulder pieces.

SO getting round to finally race changing tomorrow. MP5 isn't an issue, and besides, I get this weird performance boost whenever I use Savory Deviate Delight, Noggenfogger Elixir or when I've just faction changed / race changed!

Aaaaggghh the polygons! I can count them! Seriously though, I think of all the models in the game (including non player models), Night Elves have aged the worst.

EDIT: by the way, that's exactly how my Nelf rogue looks

Deleted
    Belf casting animations are actually quite nice, but the melee is just horrendous. Nelf ones are a bit dull, or maybe it's just me since I've seen them around since 2004...

All of my characters are Female Blood Elves I think their animations and voice is better than all the others.

I would roll a human if they slimmed her down a little >.>

Quote Originally Posted by xotrem View Post
    Well the Night Elf is more sensual, hence the playing with her boobs while healing. Then she does that pole dance they do and all the males toons get a "mass rez"
    HAHA! Coffee on my keyboard at the office now!

I actually like both of them, but I would probably have to give a slight edge to Blood Elf.

However, I don't think you can beat Tauren for Priest animations.

hmm

My vote is...

Female night elf for alliance

and....

Female blood elf for horde!
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Nightelf Offensive casts ftw. The leg up animation is sexy lol
    Bloodelf Defensive cast ftw. I think it should be their offensive cast animation though.. i get the IMMA CHARGING UP MY FIREBALL feel from it.

Worst thing they could possibly do. Slim and fit woman > purple skinned whore.
    "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Deleted
    well... you wana roll horde or ally? personally out of the 2 i'd go for belf out of the 2, but female undead beats them all, roll that instead! or troll!

thats just a purple belf with big ears, pretty horrible actually. Belves = kill on sight. No matter what, if you see a belf, it has to die.

Female blood elf ftw