Patch 4.06 Initial Thoughts...

So what are your initial thoughts on patch 4.06? Was your class broken or are you at the top now? Discuss.

i did a normal and im still top dps.i havent touched heroics yet but i heard people were chain pulling and surviving so maybe heroics are back to wrath easy mode now

i could use some heroic trinkets though.but i need to farm some more gold before i do heroics cuz im low on gold at the moment,and i know doing normals wont be complete fail

Druid (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)

Glyphs

* Glyph of Entangling Roots redesigned. It now reduces the cast time of Entangling Roots by 0.2 seconds, rather than making it instant cast.
    * Glyph of Regrowth now causes the heal-over-time effect to refresh itself on targets at or below 50% health, up from 25%.
    * Glyph of Wrath now increases damage done by Wrath by 10% and no longer requires Insect Swarm on the target.

Druid Bug Fixes

* Druid forms now have an Archaeology Survey animation.
    * Balance of Power's tooltip now states that spell hit rating is increased only by Spirit gained from items and effects.
    * Druids can correctly cast Barkskin while silenced.
    * Feral Charge: Cat should always turn the druid around to face the back of the target.
    * Hurricane should no longer proc when Polymorph is cast on the druid.
    * Hurricane now remains at the same location it was cast at while on a moving transport.
    * The mana return effect of Leader of the Pack is now consistent with its tooltip.
    * Maul and other Feral druid ability tooltips should now show the correct damage.
    * Druids in Moonkin Form should now correctly be able to mount.
    * Rank 1 of Naturalist now reduces the cast time by what it states on the tooltip.
    * Nature's Swiftness is no longer consumed when casting Entangling Roots that became instant cast via Glyph of Entangling Roots.
    * The instant Rejuvenation heal from Gift of the Earthmother should no longer gain bonus healing from haste too soon, and should now correctly benefit from Symbiosis.
    * The Thick Hide tooltip should now reflect the new increased values.
    * The tooltip for Thrash's bleed effect listed the amount of damage per tick rather than the total damage for the effect. This has been corrected.
    * Using Track Humanoids while in Cat Form should no longer cause loot windows to automatically close the first time they are opened.
    * Druids should now make the correct laugh and cry emote sounds while in Tree of Life Form.
    * Wild Mushroom's tooltip now shows the magic school.

- I'm just happy Blizzard is prioritizing the important bug fixes.