10+ Year Old Account

Random d/cs for anyone else?

I'm just curious if anyone else is getting random d/cs since Tuesday.

My ms is usually between 50-150 and I don't see it jump over 1k which usually means I'm d/cing. I haven't had any issues with lag. I'll just be standing in Org and get it, fishing and get it, and so on. I think today alone in a 1 1/2 hour span I had 3. I know my internet didn't drop as I was able to post on mmo-champ or facebook or check anything when it happened.

Also, my realid has been going out more lately that ever. At least once each day it's gone out. This might happen to others before the patch, but I haven't seen it happen since mid-Jan at the latest. Today even it went out and then suddenly came right back up.

I'm not sure if it's just me but it's just odd how it all started happening since patch. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

I have been having an issues with them in bg's only. Not sure why but it started after the patch. Extremely frustrating to get dc'd from TB -_-

Pretty much all bosses so far. I remember when we were doing BWD we're on Atramedes. I'm usually on the gongs, I tunnel vision a bit and have 5 seconds to get from the ranged group to the gong. Once I get to it my game freezes up, so I'm sitting there screaming in vent "fuck I'm frozen, hit the gong...HIT THE FUCKING GONG!!" then I hear "no worries, you got it".

*facedesk*
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

I've been having random DC issues since patch. I'm fine in org and doing anything else. But once I start raiding it seems I'll be going then suddenly binds/casts etc... stop responding though chat servers are working then just get booted to the login screen. I can log right back in with no problems.

It isn't addon related (to the best of my knowledge). I updated all of my addons wiped the folder re-downloaded new ones and even just disabled them all and I still had random dc's. My net is fine and stable as it works in SC2, works for downloads, works with mumble and vent etc...
    ~ Never switching off the boss to kill adds and blinking into defile; the story of Swizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinmaul
    Never tell the truth if it's going to make you look bad. You tell them you are an officer in Paragon and that you are fluent in Finnish. Then you can say you are used to long grinds and doing whatever it takes to ensure a big finish.