Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im glad you guys think this is a joke when it actually is extremely dangerous. Mubarak was definitely not a good guy, but this now opens the gates for potential Muslim extremists to take power who will try to start an IRL 4.0.3 shattering of the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.

Discuss.
    1000 internets to you, sir, for creating an account just to post this. I'm sure a lot of people have a new sig now.

15+ Year Old Account
    All the bad comments aside (really bad humor by the way), congratulations to Egypt.

Quote Originally Posted by Nudle View Post
    What did he drop?
    camel mount

15+ Year Old Account
    Bah it's all elitest mumbo-jumbo anyway. Who cares who got the world first? I want me and my country to be able to down the boss some day in a way that will make it fun and enjoyable, not a tiring, multi-week trial of our own patience and sanity.

I heard the rogues were caught using an exploit that involved using Molotovs in their rotation. Hackers.

merely a set back
    Last edited by Wrack; 2011-02-11 at 08:18 PM.
    Resistance Is Futile

Thread of the day dis!

Gratz Egypt!

Quote Originally Posted by Kanturotar View Post
    what was the tanking strategy?
    IDK, but worldoflogs showed that the DPS used this spell quite a bit:

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=23065/throw-rock

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattack View Post
    You are the only one who seems to disagree with the fun factor. I find it funny though the joke itself it rather old as shown here

OT: Only reason they got world first is because they got a head start by him being there first. INC <insert awesome world first killing guild here> fanboy flamefest.
    Err, no, actually. Sorry, I tried to delete that post but I don't know how.

I had quoted a post above me, but when I posted the response the guy I quoted had deleted HIS post.

He had said something along the lines of, "is Mub'Arak epipcsian for Anub'Arak? If no, then ur all stoopid. if is then y r egypcsian translaters retarted?! translating noun?"

So sorry for the confusion...
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakwave View Post
    Geeks are awesome because they have sex with your wife while you are cleaning McDonalds bathrooms.
    "PROUD POSTER IN THE LEGENDARY If u are horde 2011 THREAD!!"

15+ Year Old Account
    god damn it, they just used 1000s of alts to learn the fight better obviously! that's not fair! this world isn't catered for casuals!!11!!111!

OT: thread made me lol, well played.

10+ Year Old Account
    the guy with the bread helmet got highest dps

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    they now have to go back and down him in heroic mode, which includes A bigger heath pull, more adds, and less media support
    Ya heroic will be hard, my country wont be on that content till the Luck of the Draw buff is implemented, requiring 3 other countries to be in the party.

They only got it because no one else went for this world first. All you had to do was zerg the castle and eventually after enough days you down him.
    No Screenshot. No Signature. From WMV or Ingame. Make it big.

Watch me create signatures on Youtube here - Watch my signature gallery here

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Im glad you guys think this is a joke when it actually is extremely dangerous. Mubarak was definitely not a good guy, but this now opens the gates for potential Muslim extremists to take power who will try to start an IRL 4.0.3 shattering of the United States.
    I had no idea Glen Beck was on these forums

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburnz View Post
    the guy with the bread helmet got highest dps
    Haha.....ha!

Mucho win sir mucho win!!
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Shireshireshireton, shireville, the shire
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.

Discuss.

Thanks for my new sig, mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by perix View Post
    there are people that think war is like cod.
    That covers just about every twelve year old in America.

Hahahahaa this VERY funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    The guild The Muslim Brotherhood has too few members to successfully capture the capital. Its much more likely the far larger guild Secular Egyptian Youth will get there first.