View Poll Results: Why haven't you rolled a Goblin or a Worgen?

Voters
147. This poll is closed
  • Don't have time to play a new toon

15 10.20%
  • Character slots are full!

31 21.09%
  • The new races don't appeal to me

53 36.05%
  • I don't like levelling

21 14.29%
  • Another reason, posted in comments below

27 18.37%
Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Why haven't you rolled a Worgen/Goblin?

So what is your reason for not having rolled one of the newest races? For me, it is because all of my character slots are filled and I am not willing to roll on a different server. Let's hear what other people's reasons are for not having experienced the new races.
    For the Alliance!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Goblin: I have, I love my goblin.

Worgen: I don't play alliance. I have no gold on any alliance characters and I have no friends who play alliance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn View Post
    So what is your reason for not having rolled one of the newest races? For me, it is because all of my character slots are filled and I am not willing to roll on a different server. Let's hear what other people's reasons are for not having experienced the new races.
    Why would you not be willing to roll on a different server? After all, the starter area experience is just 12 levels for each new race - one/two days casual levelling per alt. From then on its the same as having any other alt (excluding racials).
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2011-02-24 at 04:38 AM.

I did the starting quests just to learn the stories. But play as one? No, I prefer my Night Elves.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If a race can't grow a beard. I won't play it.

That's the type of man I am.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    If a race can't grow a beard. I won't play it.

That's the type of man I am.
    Does that mean your favorite race is Dwarf? Because Dwarves are seriously awesome.

blizz isn't getting another $25 out of me EXTRA just for a race change... ridiculous.

As well- not deleting a current 80 that I worked hard to achieve just to have that time wasted

Edit: I played the starting zones and the goblins were WAYYY better. Also, the racials just blew any other race out of the water.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    Not a Worgen because I don't play Alliance. I'm no Horde fanboy, I just don't like Alliance style. And gnomes. If, for some reason, I played Alliance, then I'd only play Worgen or maybe dwarf or a female Nelf.
    Not a Goblin because I hate their casting AND melee animations, also stealth, and their goofy, cartoonish style.
    Besides, once you go Troll...
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krozard View Post
    Does that mean your favorite race is Dwarf? Because Dwarves are seriously awesome.

Yup, my main is a Dwarf Fury Warrior, and yes, his beard his monstrous.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Don't like Worgen racials for Hunter, and I like Blood Elf racials for Rogue more than Goblin.

nobody i know plays alliance. plus i like winning BGs

Deleted
    Worgen has the single most ugliest casting animations in-game and also insanely annoying sniffing sounds.

All in all. New races are pretty ugly.

Forsaken is the coolest race in the game atm on all fronts!
    Last edited by Dark Side; 2011-02-24 at 08:08 AM.

I tank almost exclusively on the classes I have that can be worgen, so I benefit more from nelf chance to be missed racial.

If I play horde I only play undead and belf. Maybe I'm a closet gay necrophiliac or something.
    Nightstormer of Azuremyst

Because I'm already satisfied with my Orc Warrior, Orc Shaman, and Tauren Paladin. I got a Goblin Rogue, but I highly doubt that I will level him to 85 any time soon. If not, ever.
    Me War Armory
    Me Pally Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy View Post
    "The adventures of Ginger McAwesomemage"

having too much fun on my main doing repgrinds from tbs and so on. got all cata exalted and all wotlk exalted now working on tbc. Other than that im spending alot of time gearing up all my 3 pve specs (holy main, retri second and prot third) aswell as doing arena with friends and raiding 3 days a week. not to mention if id try out worgen/goblin id already have an alt in the mid 60s-80s id level up first as my priority isnt "checking out" low level gaming since that's not what the game is about, atleast for me.

i actually did start a worgen, but as i had already played through the goblin start zone I found the worgen area a yawn fest and deleted the toon after 6th level. I am certainly not gonna wate a slot on a worgen now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oldandmean View Post
    i actually did start a worgen, but as i had already played through the goblin start zone I found the worgen area a yawn fest and deleted the toon after 6th level. I am certainly not gonna wate a slot on a worgen now.
    I guess this means that one should play through the Worgen starting zone first, and then roll a Goblin to better appreciate it? I saw all of TB's starting zone videos during beta, which makes me a bit hesitant to even roll one of the new races - since I've already "experienced" it all.

The reason I am unwilling to roll on a new server is the feeling of being disconnected. It would just feel... dirty, in a way, to be playing in a different community to the one I've been part of for six years; even if it was just a little toon that I played for a few levels.

I guess another reason I could chalk it up to is not having enough time to play. Not even my main has finished questing yet, and I am a far cry from even having iLevel 333 gear for any of my toons.
    For the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oldandmean View Post
    Really? Because I found the Goblin Zone to be a yawn-fest, halfway through the zone I was thinking to myself "Is this ever going to end?". I mean sure, it had a lot more action and explosions and what not, but I guess that's why I found it boring. It was ALL just action, jokes, explosions.. it got tiring pretty quickly. The Worgen zone was full of story and emotion, plus I've always been a fan of any lore related to Night Elves, so this zone was just plain awesome to me.

Though getting shipped off to Kalimdor and missing out on half of the Worgen story annoyed me. I didn't like the fact that I had to get on a Horde toon to see what happened to the people who stayed behind in Gilneas/Silverpine after I left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

I tried Goblins in Beta, but they never appealed to me, The whole package such as the model, their attitude, and their lifestlye is just ehh to me. I love Worgens though and deleted my main and level a frost Worgy mage I love her so much.

I think they look very ugly and i prefer my night elf