View Poll Results: Why haven't you rolled a Goblin or a Worgen?

Voters
147. This poll is closed
  • Don't have time to play a new toon

15 10.20%
  • Character slots are full!

31 21.09%
  • The new races don't appeal to me

53 36.05%
  • I don't like levelling

21 14.29%
  • Another reason, posted in comments below

27 18.37%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Worgen = I hate the way the walk, they look daft, and the perma snarl is hideous. I dont get it why Blizzard havent given teh community a choice of how they want them to look instead of this perma snarl.
    Goblins = Who ever thought of the hand wailing animation as they walk, have no taste. Rather sad actually wanted to make a tiny horde lock, but tbh. goblins are not appealing to me as a toon I can stand watching for 85 lvls.

Played both start zones, and worgen was the best, though doing Undead afterwards, was truly as great as the worgen start zone, especially if you had done the worgen part first.

Cause worgen can't be paladins
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Friend of mine rolled Worgen just for the name DexterWorgen, thinking about making a worgen and calling it debraworgen for a nice 2's team!

Deleted
    Ok. This insanely retarded thing just happened.
    It is NOT allowed to be negative to medias own stereotyping of jewish people.

I got this today;

Dear wakarimas,

You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion.

Reason: Forbidden Topics
    -------
    You have been infracted with Forbidden Topics. Please dont be racist.
    This was because i said i didnt like goblins since they reminds me too much about medias
    own racist image of jews in movies and tv-shows. (for example in family guy with the jewish guy etc)

Just warnin you guys...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krozard View Post
    Goblin: I have, I love my goblin.

Worgen: I don't play alliance. I have no gold on any alliance characters and I have no friends who play alliance.
    exactly same here

[x] because i'm not a bandwagon hopper and do not like "mass-choices" either. i would have rolled a gobbo 6 years ago, no doubt. but not today. my troll will be eternal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Why would you not be willing to roll on a different server? After all, the starter area experience is just 12 levels for each new race - one/two days casual levelling per alt. From then on its the same as having any other alt (excluding racials).
    1. Because you won't know anyone
    2. You'll have no gold to send 'em or items

10+ Year Old Account
    I <3 my Tauren Paladin.
    Although I did took an hour or 2 off just to try out the new zones, the quests are fun but not fun enough to keep me leveling them to 85 or even replacing my main.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

Deleted
    I hate small characters, like dwarfs and gnomes, and the goblin didnt change that ^^ - I would however play a worgen, but im playing horde and im not gonna change that.

Deleted
    I actually just started leveling a shaman. Or well, im 68 atm, so It was some time ago. But I've always wanted a shaman, so it had to be a goblin, just because..

Why don't I play as either Goblin or Worgen? I don't have Cataclysm.

Even if I did, I only play Troll with the occasional Male Blood Elf Horde-side.
    As for Alliance, I'd only play a Worgen Druid as I hatehatehate their animations and their bounciness.
    Worgen female casting animation is like playing softball but with pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Those are raptors. Raptors are not fish.
    Get out of the water, raptor. You can not breathe there.

Quote Originally Posted by _Khasim_ View Post
    Not a Goblin because I hate their casting AND melee animations, also stealth, and their goofy, cartoonish style.
    Besides, once you go Troll...
    You don't like cartoonish goblin style in cartoonish-styled WoW?

Deleted
    Goblin : I hate those greedy little bastards. Annoying emotes and sounds.
    Worgen : I love my night elf druid and wouldn't change it into a puppy =P

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    Ok. This insanely retarded thing just happened.
    It is NOT allowed to be negative to medias own stereotyping of jewish people.

I got this today;

This was because i said i didnt like goblins since they reminds me too much about medias
    own racist image of jews in movies and tv-shows. (for example in family guy with the jewish guy etc)

Just warnin you guys...
    They remind me of them also But in sort of a mix with italians (you know those cinema mafia stereotypes ) and gypsy, something like this

Why chose anything other than gnome?

I did the starting quests for both Worgens and Goblins. Goblin starting zone blew Worgen out of the water.

I'm currently levelling a Goblin Priest via LFD with my boyfriend, and I think they're very cute. I don't know why people find manly-hands-female-nightelves to be pretty.

As for my main? Trolls are my favorite race, and once I learned that Warlocks could finally be trolls, I did a big squeal of joy.

This is me the day 4.0 came out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CywEekp1Rdo
    Last edited by Gihelle; 2011-02-25 at 12:52 PM.

i play goblin-rog and goblin-pri
    i wait goblins for a long time... so they'r my favorite but only "male goblins"
    favorite horde = orc - undead - troll (hate gay belfs and fckn cows)
    favorite ally = dwarf (best ally race ever) - nelf female and worgen male... (others huh sux)

Basically the same as the OP. I have all my character slots full on my mains server. I will probably roll 1 of each anyway just to play through the starting areas then i'll probably just leave them untouched for many months till 1 day i'm incredibly bored and feel like levelling them up to at least 60 so I can play through all the new Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor zones with a character of the correct level.

i havent because the two classes i like the most are pally and shammie and every1 i know plays alli so... no worgen or goblins for me

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't stand Worgen animations and Goblins sound like try-hards when in melee combat.

But the main reason being that they don't appeal to me. I was probably the only one in my guild that wasn't excited when the races were announced.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladilena | Rei | Suhalla »