Power Aura Question

I recently got Power Auras. Still pretty new to it but managed to set up some easier displays. Is there a way to set up an alert for an on use trinket that is ready to use? My goal is to get a display every time Core of Ripeness is ready to use

I haven't tried it yet myself so can't say. Might want to post this in the UI forum.
    When I think about trees
    I hug myself

I don't think you can because power auras tracks buffs/debuffs you get and a trinket being ready to use doesn't give you a buff until after you use it. The way I usually deal with on use items is to macro the use of it with some ability I use a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Change the setting from "buff" to "action useable" should do the trick.

I'd have to look later (US servers being down for maintenance), but I know you can do a "action available" aura for spells, so you should be able to do the same with an "on-use" item.
    SW:TOR: Kina Legacy on Drooga's Pleasure Barge, formerly Senjak Legacy on Master Zhar Lestin.

Without being able to load up the game right now, I could imagine you could do something along the lines of "If active". I know it works for spells to see if they are available to be used or not, but not sure if it's possible with a trinket.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've also tried to figure out a way to get Fury of Angerforge to activate an aura only when the on-use available and when I have 5 stacks of Raw Fury, but only when those two conditions are met.