Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Well I'm defecting to Rift

My roommate let me play Rift on his comp today, just the sheer customization (3 diffrent talent trees and classes on one toon) is enough to run me off WoW. On top of just more excitement than WoW too. It's like they took all the best of the mmo's and put it into one game and I only made it to level 7 before he kicked me off hehe.

Deleted
    We'll be there to welcome you back in WoW in 2 or 3 months
    Last edited by mmoc586e3b8dfe; 2011-03-06 at 09:21 PM. Reason: grammar

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I am gonna be an ass and say this.

Why do you think people you never met would care about you quitting wow for rift?

Deleted
    Because I hear new and shiny will keep you playing forever and ever and ever and ... owait !

There are enough "Lol wow sucks" "Wow lacks creativity" "Rift is awsum 1!1!!" threads around don't you think ?

Goodbye, whoever you are.

its a game. in defecting you are hardly bringing your soviet secrets with you. noone cares

10+ Year Old Account
    Have fun! I hope your gaming needs are fulfilled! It does seem like rift has a lot to offer.

There is, however, a forum "spot" for these topics. But IMO, they're going to have to do better than a couple of threads in the off topic section if this gets up and stays up.

Quote Originally Posted by mööh View Post
    Now I am gonna be an ass and say this.

Why do you think people you never met would care about you quitting wow for rift?
    This. Would you yourself care? There are thousands of these topics already, use them.
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Ok, goodbye then. I don't know why you think you had to let us know :\

OH...MY...GOD

Someone is going to play Rift instead of WoW?!?! Thank you for this update, citizen!

10+ Year Old Account
    see you in about a month with your tail between your legs or you made another account on here

Deleted
    Ok,so I see everyone is OMGexcited about rift,so am I the only one who after playing 20 minutes in the beta decided the game was shit and couldn't take it anymore?

Deleted
    This is awesome. Great that you share your happiness with others. The subject how ever could be something else...

You could've posted where it belongs. E.a. the garbage depo

Deleted
    my life is now complete, a person I don't know or care about has quit wow and made a post on the wow board to tell us this. I can die happy now with this knowledge.

but seriously, don't let the door hit you on the way out
    he's a mean drunk...

This is very concerning to me that you are leaving wow for rift. I anxiously await future updates in this regard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    Ok,so I see everyone is OMGexcited about rift,so am I the only one who after playing 20 minutes in the beta decided the game was shit and couldn't take it anymore?
    +1
    But to each his own, let people play what they want, doesn't bother me in the slightest, the only thing that bothers me other than the fanboys on either side is the ammount of spamthreads all over the soding place.

You really didn't deserve your own thread for this, man.

Quote Originally Posted by djdidi View Post
    My roommate let me play Rift on his comp today, just the sheer customization (3 diffrent talent trees and classes on one toon) is enough to run me off WoW. On top of just more excitement than WoW too. It's like they took all the best of the mmo's and put it into one game and I only made it to level 7 before he kicked me off hehe.
    2 words

Balancing Issues
    Broot - Subject to Change - http://s2c.enjin.com

10+ Year Old Account
    So playing 20 mins in a BETA is enough to judge it. You are being an ignorant right there sir.

Rift looks good, thats about it. The fact that you can basically be an arms warrior with pally heals who casts fireballs is stupid. I promise it will get old just like it did for me 30 min into beta. Go look at rift forums, its alllllllllllll complaining.