WSG megafail (botting)

Warsong gulch horde meltdown , was 10v10 most of time but it seems many were bots... I have seen many a graveyard camp WSG but never to this extent, good thing its getting removed.
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-04-01 at 12:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coldbear View Post
    Ummm - is that possible to do to another team if they're not made up of 50% botters?
    Yep, here's my last 2 Twin Peaks:
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-04-01 at 12:27 PM.

Deleted
    wewt spartos from tvc is in that pic!
    btw u probably just raped them sohard that they had no chance to do anything at all, or they just gave up and tabbed out, doesnt have to be botters, but idk what the game was like

I think his point was to show how much botting is screwing up bgs for some people. Seriously feel bad for the 2 or 3 dudes that weren't bots and got stuck in that.

I dont get the whole BOT thing anyway.

How can people get satisfaction out something they dont achieve themselves? completely not understandable for me

Quote Originally Posted by Palacetamol View Post

How can people get satisfaction out something they dont achieve themselves? completely not understandable for me
    Because grinds suck. Not that I advocate botting - I don't, I actually enjoy BG's. But I can see why people do it. You have to get to level x (in terms of gear) to compete in the things you do enjoy in the game, but you don't enjoy this part (and I think most don't enjoy farming for ore or herbs or w/e) so you use a bot instead.

It's just a flaw in the wow game design IMO.

photoshopped
    Quote Originally Posted by Margrim
    "Heroism sounds like an old lady picking flowers
    Bloodlust sounds like Freddy Krueger dualwielding Gnomes."
    Quote Originally Posted by Demichelis View Post
    Phantasmagorical novelization, oh great one. Art thou enraged?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nycrolieben View Post
    photoshopped
    If he did dont you think he would have given himself more kb's?

1/10 and reported for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by graagh View Post
    Its just the people are playing the wrong kind of game if they dont like grinding. Its like playing fps when you cant stand being fragged. Ridiculous.
    Last edited by Culexus; 2011-04-01 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by graagh View Post
    Because grinds suck. Not that I advocate botting - I don't, I actually enjoy BG's. But I can see why people do it. You have to get to level x (in terms of gear) to compete in the things you do enjoy in the game, but you don't enjoy this part (and I think most don't enjoy farming for ore or herbs or w/e) so you use a bot instead.

I see ur point, just cant understand that botting is satisfactory to people, even if its a grind fest to get to certain stuff.

I hated the egghunting to get my netherwing drake in Shadowmoon, made me smile when I obtained my last friggin egg and got my drakes. I would not even get close to smiling after getting home from work and see a bot finished the egghunt for me, sux imo
    Last edited by Palacetamol; 2011-04-01 at 12:24 PM. Reason: changed silvermoon into shadowmoon

Deleted
    How did that warlock on your team manage to die. Seriously?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacetamol View Post

Because entering a bg with a newly level 85 just to get killed without having a chance to do anything is fun.
    Because farming for herbs for 4 hours to get enough to make flasks for a week is fun.

Neither of those feel like an achievement and it takes ages before you get somewhat competible in terms of bg's while grinding for gear.

I have not and will never use a bot and always report people I suspect doing it, but tbh if you can't understand why they do it you're really not to bright.

---------- Post added 2011-04-01 at 12:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Its just the people are playing the wrong kind of game if they dont like grinding. Its like playing fps when you cant stand being fragged. Ridiculous.
    So by this you're saying you enjoy grinding? Enjoy doing the same thing over and over and over again? Sorry I don't believe that.

As much as I sympathise with how annoying Bots can be, we don't allow threads that name and shame other players.
    In the picture here we can see the names and servers of many people so I'm closing this and removing the picture.