10+ Year Old Account

Wufei here, I think I wanna make a mage

So after trying out a shaman and getting him to level 50, and then getting bored out of my mind with it, sry shamans you guys are just not cool enough it seems. Now a mage has me interested right now. IN particular the fire spec, Its something with fire that gets me horny, creepy I know. I kinda want a pet too from frost spec. At level 30 ill dualspec so I can ahve both. NOw there were a couple of talents that had me going *drool*.

Summon Water Elemental OMG a PET.
    Firestarter What cast a spell while moving, a dream come true.
    CauterizeNOM NOM NOM.

Now I also am interested in a warlock too, but I know mages hate it. So its gonna be interesting to ask mages , I heard destruction warlock is like being a mage.
    Also, if somebody knows a good server with a shit load of pop, and is eastern time, (my last one i picked was pst and had lag, found out today) seriously the 3 hour gap is torture. It has to be PVP cuase people be hardcore on pvp servers and I wanna pvp at endgame too.

Thank You Have fun, now im go change my pic and location. screw shamans.

The plural of Shaman is, Shaman. You want high pop and no lag... good luck. Destruction and affliction are Mage-like. You're weird. And Pvp servers are relatively meaningless cuz no one does world pvp anymore.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi Wufei. I'd like to direct you to the FAQ, which states:

General posting guidelines
    Do not create duplicate threads in the same or multiple sections to attract more attention.
    Do not bump threads
    Use the search function before creating a new thread
    Choose a suitable and clear subject line for your thread, no one-word subjects
    Limit the usage of CAPS (capital letters), color, and special fonts
    Do not use ASCII code symbols or Unicode symbols
    Contribute in a constructive way
    Do not quote entire posts, only quote parts you wish to elaborate on. The quote button is not a reply button.
    Do not create pointless threads such as "Which class/race/gender/faction/server should I roll?"

The reason why is there's no real discussion to be had. The answer is so subjective it's ridiculous, and we can't speak for what YOU would like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    The plural of Shaman is, Shaman. You want high pop and no lag... good luck. Destruction and affliction are Mage-like. You're weird. And Pvp servers are relatively meaningless cuz no one does world pvp anymore.
    Hey I just found one, Malganis, its FULL always. Apparently, its right next to my house, not really right next to it but the distance is less then 10 miles I think. Woot no lag in Orgrimmar and is central though, 1 hour gap is alright. and I get only 29 ms always.

Quote Originally Posted by Wufei View Post
    Hey I just found one, Malganis, its FULL always. Apparently, its right next to my house, not really right next to it but the distance is less then 10 miles I think. Woot no lag in Orgrimmar and is central though, 1 hour gap is alright. and I get only 29 ms always.

aww crap get off my server!!

On a more serious note, Orgrimmar does have lag if you are in the front but its because of the high population. I usually do all my business in the Valley of Honor to avoid the lag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eloona View Post
    aww crap get off my server!!

On a more serious note, Orgrimmar does have lag if you are in the front but its because of the high population. I usually do all my business in the Valley of Honor to avoid the lag.
    OH HI,

if your toon is same as your mmo champ name, we will talk sooon, very sooooooooooooonnnn.