15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCorky View Post
    That's epic!! Seems like I always miss the good games! Appreciate it man!
    anything for a jarhead.

---------- Post added 2011-04-22 at 03:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    I swear every year Vancouver just is a super solid team, and then the playoffs come and every year they just can`t handle the pressure and fall apart, it`s so fustrating to sit and have to watch.
    i have no clue what the hell is going on with them. but least they got two more games for them to try to close it out.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I swear, if Van screws this up and drops 4 straight... I'll wrists, cuz I hate the Hawks that much

Pathetic.

And I know Luongo had little to no chance on some of those goals but really - You gotta step up and make those saves. At this point I wouldn't be surprised to see Schnieds in for game 6.

Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.
    I remember it all too well

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flam View Post
    I swear, if Van screws this up and drops 4 straight... I'll wrists, cuz I hate the Hawks that much
    3 years in a row too much to bear?

seriously. Vancouver, you have lost this game. stop degenerating to fisticuffs, get it over, and do not take a suspension your team does not need.

---------- Post added 2011-04-22 at 03:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    Pathetic.

And I know Luongo had little to no chance on some of those goals but really - You gotta step up and make those saves. At this point I wouldn't be surprised to see Schnieds in for game 6.

Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.
    Honestly Luongo had some great saves in the first period to keep it 3-0, and you cannot pin it on him alone, the entire team has played like entire shit this game.

canucks are resorting to cheapshots now.

I'm a Hurricanes fan... But I'm from Illinois so my next choice is Blackhawks!! I find it funny Vancover is up 3-1 and they're blowing game 5.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lcarnegie View Post
    canucks are resorting to cheapshots now.
    which is absolutely stupid, last thing you need is people getting hurt and/or suspended. don't hurt yourselves more than you already have.

---------- Post added 2011-04-22 at 03:50 AM ----------

I'm a Hurricanes fan... But I'm from Illinois so my next choice is Blackhawks!! I find it funny Vancover is up 3-1 and they're blowing game 5.
    they blew game 4 too. i am just glad my Wings managed to sweep and are laughing at everyone beating the shit out of eachother while they rest up.

What was with the elbow to the head at the end of the second? Really?

I didnt see what started it, but yea... this is what killed the team the last few years too. Hawks are planting the seed of doubt.

15+ Year Old Account
    What was with the elbow to the head at the end of the second? Really?
    did not see it. b ut the end of the second was a degenerate mob. no one is doing anyone any favors. there just screwing everyone all at once.

---------- Post added 2011-04-22 at 03:58 AM ----------

I didnt see what started it, but yea... this is what killed the team the last few years too. Hawks are planting the seed of doubt.
    all they need to do is pull out 1 win in 2 games. and honstly, after starting 3-0, if they cannot finish it, they do not deserve the next round. sorry to be so blunt.

Btw I wanted to say you guys are awesome! Definitely making it alot more interesting to talk about the game!

15+ Year Old Account
    Btw I wanted to say you guys are awesome! Definitely making it alot more interesting to talk about the game!
    shrug, hate to break it to you but i am heading to bed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    shrug, hate to break it to you but i am heading to bed soon.
    Such is life! Thanks for the fun!

15+ Year Old Account
    Such is life! Thanks for the fun!
    by the way, if you want a reason to get out of the military, look at what they did to Admiral Rice and Captain Honors. enough said right there.

At this point they've lost the game. At least try to get the swagger back...

15+ Year Old Account
    At this point they've lost the game. At least try to get the swagger back...
    yeah, vancouver needs to salvage some self respect and at least give all those fans a reason to have spent all the money for the tix. go to a home game and not only are you blown out but your shut out?

---------- Post added 2011-04-22 at 04:16 AM ----------

pretty sad imho when the fans have to cheer for a save on a potential shorty.

---------- Post added 2011-04-22 at 04:18 AM ----------

I am sorry but Vancouver does not even look good on the god damn power play in the game.

Lol you dont have to be sorry. They are playing like utter shit right now.
    First ranked PP up against the 29th PK.

I hate to be pessimistic but Game 6 is make or break for the Canucks. As magical the season had been, their mental resolve has been put to the test here and it seems non-existent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol you dont have to be sorry. They are playing like utter shit right now.
    First ranked PP up against the 29th PK.

I hate to be pessimistic but Game 6 is make or break for the Canucks. As magical the season had been, their mental resolve has been put to the test here and it seems non-existent.
    you are exactly right. they need to salvage something in the next two games. these are the guys everyone had pegged to win the cup and frankly they don't even look like they should be in the playoffs right now.

---------- Post added 2011-04-22 at 04:28 AM ----------

Schneider has been the best Canuck tonight. far and above. and the really sad thing about that (nothing from schneider) is the fact that it wouldn't take much to do that.

lol luongo always chokes eventually in the playoffs.. dont expect much from him

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooblez View Post
    lol luongo always chokes eventually in the playoffs.. dont expect much from him
    this was more of an entire Vancouver team choking, Luongo had a number of impressive saves, 4 of the 5 goals have been deflections and the entire team has played like shit.