Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    They really should not call it "warband" on the login screen.

It's confusing.

People not in the know will assume only those characters are in the warband (which seems to be happening a lot)

Call it favorites or something.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    I knew about them back in time, when SL was current, but forgotten about them, cuz I didn't know any reliable way to farm anima back then, so they were mostly useless. Yeah, it was actually surprise for me, that ZM chests were farmable infinitely, not just once a day. It's not Blizzard style, you know. But hidden mechanics, only known by players, who read patch notes carefully - are terrible thing anyway. And SL is worst xpack ever made exactly because it's full of them.
    Yet here you are, playing it willingly daily for the last two years. It is like hitting yourself in the balls daily and bitch about how bad that is on a forum.
    Just stop if you are this miserable

Quote Originally Posted by Nederbelg View Post
    Yet here you are, playing it willingly daily for the last two years. It is like hitting yourself in the balls daily and bitch about how bad that is on a forum.
    Just stop if you are this miserable
    This is great example, that shows, that infinitely replayable content is actually possible. Again. ZM isn't good. It's actually bad. It would be good, if some simple fixes would be applied. Clutter removed, almost pointless cypher system removed and turned into gear upgrade system, rares made soloable non-RNG spawns, gear rewards for dailies/WQs made truly RNG. But it's manageable. Yeah, it's pure luck, but ZM is replayable enough, despite of being so bad. There are "better" xpacks, like MOP, Legion and BFA. But their content isn't replayable.

Again. I play ZM, because it provides up to date rewards for 60lvl. And because it isn't broken by scaling and pruning. Otherwise I would be playing WOD content, that is much better. I'm not sure about DF. I don't like content, that is about grinding just for sake of grinding. I like content, that has some sort of clear progression route. And I'm not sure, if DF's content provides one. That's why I don't buy it.

And I have to admit, that ZM's content is actually "addictive". It's bad, yeah. But at the same time it has some sort of "homeland" feeling, i.e. place, you want to return to.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2024-04-24 at 06:28 AM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.