Missed the game last night, who did the Hawks have in net?

And I'm glad Toews is back and doing what he does.

GO HAWKS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    When its all said and done the decision has been made and thats that. If Detroit comes out and does anything crazy you know its going to probably get whoever does it nailed. Once again not worth it, you are already down Helm and I want a good series, not one decided by Shanny.
    Amen, Brother.

---------- Post added 2012-04-13 at 03:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dercaderca View Post
    Missed the game last night, who did the Hawks have in net?
    Crawford. Made one pretty sick stop.

Wow, lots of good games last night. I'll comment on the Bruins-Caps game since well, I'm a Bruins fan

We played very well to start the game, but as play progressed we just got worse and worse. Poor decision making, turnovers at bad times, not accurate with out passes. To be honest, we shouldn't have won that game with the way we played in the 3rd period. But, that's the way things go sometimes. Washington's defense played out of their minds last night. They did a great job of keeping us out of the rough spots and along the perimeter. Holtby played a good game, but I think that may have been in large part due to the defense in front of him. Kelly's goal honestly shouldn't have gone in, but Holtby came out of the crease too far and made what should have been an easy save a goal. I definitely admire what Holtby did last night though, he had a solid game and could give us problems this series if he keeps playing like that.

I loved that Chara and the rest of our D was basically able to shut Ovechkin down. He only took one shot all game. Although, I hate the Zanon/Corvo pairing. I like Zanon, he's a good solid defenseman and works well in uor system. But Corvo tends to take too much time with the puck and make poor decisions. I'm looking forward to McQuaid coming back and moving Corvo back down. I mean don't get me wrong, he's definitely been better in the latter half of the season, but he's still just an okay defenseman imo. All in all, it's shaping up to be a pretty good series. Hopefully our O can figure out a way to get through to the net though next game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I've seen the "Too Many Men" miss mentioned quite a few times now, yet I don't think anyone has brought up the offside goal that Philly had that started their comeback.

Then again, I don't think we've had any Pens or Flyer fans in here for a while.
    You also have to remember that DuPuis' goal before that came from a horrible icing noncall. Overall, the officiating so far in the playoffs is all over the place.

<--- Lurking Flyers fan. It was completely offsides, but at the same point in time there was an icing that wasnt called against the pens that got them a goal as well.

Edit:

I should've read the post above mine since he brought up the same thing so.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know... im not even mad about the too many men missed call... im more mad at Hjalmarsson. Like, after a very long shift for him and O'Donnell, they couldnt clear the puck out, they iced like twice i think, and then Crawford goes to cover the puck but Hjalmarsson pokes it out from him, turns it over behind the net, and Phx scores.. thats what im mainly pissed about. All through out the second the Hawks made some dumb mistakes, Phx's first goal should of never happened.

15+ Year Old Account
    What is with the penguins getting goals on icing that isnt called anyways? seriously.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hockey Chat is up again. Click below if you want to join or logon via IRC to Quakenet #mmoc-hockey

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=#mmoc-hockey

---------- Post added 2012-04-13 at 09:55 PM ----------

In before Shea Weber can't score if he's suspended.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol fuzzie

Oh man. Couterier. Giroux. You sexy mother effers. God I loved tonight's game, even if we went down 2-0 again.
    Screw the Penguins and Malkin/Crosby. Over rated players if I've ever seen them. Flyers had that shit handled man!

Didnt get to see all the game but saw the last 3 Flyers goal. So happy, and funny thing was about a minute before Couterier scored his 3rd I told my friend it'd be awesome if he got a hatty. Couldnt sit still for the last 7 minutes of that game, so happy right now.

2 hat tricks in 1 game. Flyers started down 2 on hostile ice, end up coming back 8-5. Couterier with one of those hat tricks in Pittsburgh of all places at only 19 years old. This is absolute theater, and it only happens in playoff hockey.

Feeling very good right now as a Flyers fan!

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Sheesh, the Pens are just being baddies right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wbjack View Post
    Sheesh, the Pens are just being baddies right now.
    Some would argue they went into the series being baddies.

I'm still hoping for a long series. they're fun to watch. Didn't think Philly would be up 2-0 though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Flyers, continuing destroying the Pens. Thanks <3.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Dear Flyers, continuing destroying the Pens. Thanks <3.
    agreed! wonder how many goals the Pens will give up in game 3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flam View Post
    agreed! wonder how many goals the Pens will give up in game 3
    Given the trend, I expect Philly to win the next game 16-3

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure they could win 72-0, and they'll still talk about Crosby.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I'm sure they could win 72-0, and they'll still talk about Crosby.
    We all know you will.