10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck finding somebody dumb enough to take that Dustin Brown contract.

I see people were talking highly of Vlasic, as I recall, his injury in the middle of the series against LA a couple years ago was a key ingredient of the Sharks' collapse, he's a guy they need playing well.
    Last edited by draynay; 2016-06-03 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    http://www.tsn.ca/buckle-up-for-a-bu...ivity-1.500124

Here's a picture for everyone.

Any surprises?
    I expect a decent amount traded for lower than typical value only due to the expected expansion. At the very least Ana, Pit, and TB trade a starting goalie. Some of the defence like Lindholm, Trouba, Brodin, and Subban seem far fetched though.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2016-06-03 at 09:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nash has supposedly given the Rangers 10 teams he would be willing to be traded to, but I don't see that contract going anywhere without the Rangers eating a portion of it. I like his two way play, but you don't pay a guy that much for his PK abilities.

Subban was the only one for me, they were stupid for giving him the NMC with that kind of salary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Nash has supposedly given the Rangers 10 teams he would be willing to be traded to, but I don't see that contract going anywhere without the Rangers eating a portion of it. I like his two way play, but you don't pay a guy that much for his PK abilities.
    I wouldn't mind him for our top line or second line, might get going again playing with a Johansen or Neal. Wouldn't give a ton for him though and would need Rangers to eat some of the salary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    I wouldn't mind him for our top line or second line, might get going again playing with a Johansen or Neal. Wouldn't give a ton for him though and would need Rangers to eat some of the salary.
    Yeah, for the right price he would fit a lot of places lol If a team could scoop him up taking maybe $5mil of the contract with the Rangers eating the rest, it would be a good deal for a bunch of teams.

I really wish the Rangers would somehow find a true first line center. Stepan is a third line center at best and Brassard is a second. We've gone way too long without the big presence up the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Subban was the only one for me, they were stupid for giving him the NMC with that kind of salary.
    If I remember right, that was the owners intervening after the GM was trying to shortchange him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    If I remember right, that was the owners intervening after the GM was trying to shortchange him.
    He's only on there because his NMC kicks in on July 1st. He won't move because as much as I like the owners in Montreal. They are going to go Jerry Jones with him.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    good luck trading a 9m cap hit defenseman lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, the thinking behind Trouba is we won't be able to properly utilize him in the line-up. Unless you put him with Buff or Myers, he's third on depth. Which sounds insane to say that we have three number one Ds on one side.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yay Sharks!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Let's go Sharks! Win again tonight, lets make a series of this shit!

Sharks in 6 seeming less likely now lol.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Let's go Sharks! Win again tonight, lets make a series of this shit!

Sharks in 6 seeming less likely now lol.
    I've been burned by picking the Sharks in the past. But the universe knows if I don't pick them I'm actually picking them and if I do then I still am picking them. So either way they better win three times.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    good luck trading a 9m cap hit defenseman lol.
    People said the Leafs couldn't move Phaneuf, and they did. Sure, they got mediocre return for him, but they did it. Subban though, as much as he is an immature twat far too often, is a guy who could learn from Babcock, but I don't see Toronto giving up their first overall pick for him, because that would in essence, be the only way that trade happens.

San Jose seems to have issues scoring goals when they aren't getting a couple of crazy bounces off of skates and butts every game.

Pens pretty much got this one wrapped up.

Yeah where the fuck did all the scoring go from the Blues series lol.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Yeah where the fuck did all the scoring go from the Blues series lol.
    At the risk of sounding bitter, we had several games against them where 2-3 of their goals scored in a night were just crazy bounces from rediculous places. They are now in the Preds position where we seemed to earn every single goal we could produce while theirs went in off of bounces or just happened to bounce right on their sticks.

The hockey gods give, and they taketh away.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    People said the Leafs couldn't move Phaneuf, and they did. Sure, they got mediocre return for him, but they did it. Subban though, as much as he is an immature twat far too often, is a guy who could learn from Babcock, but I don't see Toronto giving up their first overall pick for him, because that would in essence, be the only way that trade happens.
    I thought the return was pretty good return especially when Phaneuf has not looked his best recently.

Subban's also got much better in recent years, the amount of endurance he has is insane, but I've always felt he was a bit over-rated (not substantially) even though he won a Norris. No way this management would ever give up our first for him. Only GMs who I could see considering that would be Burke or Benning and it would turn out like the Kessel situation where it's not a lose-lose situation, but you'll end up essentially trading away a Seguin/Hamilton for someone who should be a piece you add on to a team that can compete for the Cup not a player for a team to try and build around.

15+ Year Old Account
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good god Martin Jones. Conn Smyth? Pittsburgh has dominated the majority of this series, without Jones this is an easy sweep. Thanks ALOT BOSTON, fuck!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Good god Martin Jones. Conn Smyth? Pittsburgh has dominated the majority of this series, without Jones this is an easy sweep. Thanks ALOT BOSTON, fuck!
    Yea I know, fuck those guys, gave them a perfectly good goalie and they traded him right back into the division.