Thread: Boss nicknames.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Boss nicknames.

Taking this from one of the closed Anthricyst threads, what are some nicknames you guys have come up with for bosses while raiding?

Some are pretty obvious:

Lootship
    Lootreaver

But some may only be known locally to your friends or guild. I remember ICC and thrilling adventures of Lady Douchewhisper, for example. Or our guild's jokes in vent about the Blood Prince Council being a boy band. Our guild leader always called them something different every week, from the Twilight Fan Club, to Hanson. It was great fun.

So what were some boss nicknames you guys had?
    Mike Morheim: Rift is totally gonna fail
    Ghostcrawler: Yeah good thing we made healing harder!
    Metzen: Guys, what soul should I get to go with Paladin and Beastmaster?

10+ Year Old Account
    Maloriak is "crazy flask-throwing guy". Not very original, I know.

Deleted
    Had plenty through the years, give me some minutes to think :P

General Vezax was referred to as General Fuzzleface

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xionkarl View Post
    Taking this from one of the closed Anthricyst threads, what are some nicknames you guys have come up with for bosses while raiding?

Some are pretty obvious:

Lootship
    Lootreaver

But some may only be known locally to your friends or guild. I remember ICC and thrilling adventures of Lady Douchewhisper, for example. Or our guild's jokes in vent about the Blood Prince Council being a boy band. Our guild leader always called them something different every week, from the Twilight Fan Club, to Hanson. It was great fun.

So what were some boss nicknames you guys had?
    Lady Gagawhisper.

Rage Winterloot.

Loot Below.

10+ Year Old Account
    We call Maloriak--Starscream. Maybe because they have close voices (council also has a megatron joke---Arcanotron Electron Magmatron Toxitron)

Don't sweat the details!!!

Before I stopped playing I remember SOMEONE in vent always had to say "So are we going to do Om nom nomitron first?"
    Mike Morheim: Rift is totally gonna fail
    Ghostcrawler: Yeah good thing we made healing harder!
    Metzen: Guys, what soul should I get to go with Paladin and Beastmaster?

10+ Year Old Account
    every council type fight is just referred to as council

Deleted
    We used to call the lich king OMGWTFBBQ!... First and last time i did it we wiped on 13% or something like that, there was an insane amount of wtf, omfg, ffs etc etc. And the reason we called him that is because it was a pug (yeah i know) and i shouted omgwtfbbq but some dudes from my guild was there too and later that month they killed him, and i said omgwtfbbq! in /g (arby n the chief ftw!) and it just stayed with him :P

Deleted
    only remember 1 , Lady Raidwiper

lootlord lashlayer

Mao ze (c in german) Thun

i think i can remember some more ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xionkarl View Post
    Before I stopped playing I remember SOMEONE in vent always had to say "So are we going to do Om nom nomitron first?"
    Same here... Other nicknames included uhm... Smegmadar, Smegmaw, Raggy, Auriayayayayaya, Dead Dragon With The Awful Voice, many others that I cannot remember...
    Also, the first two were very impopular on ventrilo when someone was eating. :P

Captain Planet. I'll let you figure out which boss it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll add Bagtheridon here then, since the thread where I posted that was closed. Due to the obvious fact that the only reason to kill him was the bag they implemented in some patch or other
    When someone asks, “What is best in life?” there’s only one answer: “To crush the newbs, see them driven before me, and read their lamentations on the forums” - Lylirra

Oh, and Auriaya was called Crazy Cat Lady.

Lord Jaraxxus was known as Lord Jackass in my old guild.

The Lich King was forever branded "The Leech King" in my 10 man group because one of our tanks just could not pronounce it right for the life of him. I think he was Canadian or something.

Chimeron is charizard in our raid.

Deleted
    We call Atramedes Stevie Wonder.... not quite sure how did we come up to that tho

normally not much, but now i wanna make jokenames to every boss.