Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Well apparently I was wrong, not gonna blame anything but my stupid brain. And @ the asura and sylvari part, i never said that asuras and sylvaris were living underground, i said Primordus was living underneath them (which, btw is wrong, i thought the Depths were only the dungeons in tarnished coast.) ่

How could i forget Palawa?

I heard that they were planning something awsome for the Mursaat, which i guess live on the isles of Janthir?
    We've all been wrong thousands of times xD nws. Praise wikis

I can't wait to see the return of the Mursaat! And those white mantle who disappeared. There's gonna be some amazing stuff going on there.

The white mantle coming back? I thought I had profesionally exterminated those backstabbing *****, what ****** nurtured them? My ranger shall cary on the legacy of his ancestor who's slain them before! My arrow shall pierce you in the knee so you no longer shall be a warrior!

As for the mursaat, I'm infused so no biggie

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    The white mantle coming back? I thought I had profesionally exterminated those backstabbing *****, what ****** nurtured them? My ranger shall cary on the legacy of his ancestor who's slain them before! My arrow shall pierce you in the knee so you no longer shall be a warrior!

As for the mursaat, I'm infused so no biggie
    There's a point in hearts of the north where it talks about some of them escaping into the jungle...and that's after Mr Thackery snr led them away from LA. So yh, they're still there. And presumably some kind of minor cult to the mursaat. I thought all of them noasty mursaat were dead but there's bound to be more around...
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-05-19 at 01:09 PM.

Guys, does this deserve its own thread? http://www.gamespot.com/news/gamesto...s-down-6377450

http://www.insidegamingdaily.com/201...il-after-july/

It's basically a rumour stating that GW2 wont come out until after July, nothing confirmed ofc, but still, even machinima talked about it.

Deleted
    Gamespot - Gamestop

annoying

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Guys, does this deserve its own thread? http://www.gamespot.com/news/gamesto...s-down-6377450

http://www.insidegamingdaily.com/201...il-after-july/

It's basically a rumour stating that GW2 wont come out until after July, nothing confirmed ofc, but still, even machinima talked about it.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ut-of-no-where this is where the discussion on a possible release date is happening now afaik, the other threads were closed.
    Speculation is happening quite a lot there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ut-of-no-where this is where the discussion on a possible release date is happening now afaik, the other threads were closed.
    Speculation is happening quite a lot there.
    Doesn't help that the Gamestop release dates have been brought up weekly for the past few months with people pointing out that Anet said otherwise and to stop putting faith in Gamestop's placeholder dates.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Doesn't help that the Gamestop release dates have been brought up weekly for the past few months with people pointing out that Anet said otherwise and to stop putting faith in Gamestop's placeholder dates.
    No, I agree, but at the same time I understand the need to discuss the earnings call as part of speculation as it's a little bit more official than... well Gamestop's website. As long as people take all speculation with a grain of salt (Something that unfortunately it seems many don't -_-) I can't see the harm in discussing things like Earnings Calls, averages of dates of release or possible ideas.

Then again, people took that poster thing as simple truth, despite the update on Kotaku (And despite being Kotaku, has anyone ever got reliable information from them?!) and the fact the poster wasn't in any way the GW2 art style.

I'm really in two minds with the speculation threads (love doing it, hate the whole 'I'M SURE AND I'M RIGHT BECAUSE - insert random unreliable data here-'), but at least these sort of posts are all condensed in the same thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Anywhere there's a cave.

He basically rules the Depths now. He also quite the architect, apparently he's been excavating a little bit. I predict his expansion will take place in the Maguuma Jungle, and to the north of that like the Isles of Janthir and possibly the Verdant Forest.
    Primarily underground expansion. WTB.
    Wouldn't be cramped, of course. But being able to explore old abandoned Dwarven and Asuran cities would be cool. There were underground Asuran cities, correct? I know they lived underground, but beyond that.. /shrug.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always laugh when all the new GW2 fans panic when the release date gets pushed back. Been there, done that 20 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I always laugh when all the new GW2 fans panic when the release date gets pushed back. Been there, done that 20 times.
    Especially when it's not 'pushed back', since it's hard to push back an unconfirmed release date. =P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    There were underground Asuran cities, correct? I know they lived underground, but beyond that.. /shrug.
    Dirty little holes.

I wanna continue my charrs storyline... Was planning a human ele, but after playing charr warrior, (didnt want to spoil human ele) i really want to play charr (warrior/ele) because of the story. Then, after becoming the fiercest Charr on Tyria, i kill all the elder dragons and Palawa and the Emperor, np.

Quote Originally Posted by Haggerty View Post
    Dirty little holes.
    They were supposed to be even more fabulous than Rata Sum, which is saying something tbh

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    They were supposed to be even more fabulous than Rata Sum, which is saying something tbh
    If by fabulous you mean horrific Charr torture dungeon & steak house, then yes (we don't stem from under ground with razor sharp shark teeth for no reason).

10+ Year Old Account
    Nifty trivia: Two of the possible translations from Latin of "Rata Sum" are "I have calculated" and "I am certain" which fit the asura well.

"on topic" response: the undeground Asuran cities were truly fantastic, and would put all the major cities we have in-game right now to shame.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Nifty trivia: Two of the possible translations from Latin of "Rata Sum" are "I have calculated" and "I am certain" which fit the asura well.

"on topic" response: the undeground Asuran cities were truly fantastic, and would put all the major cities we have in-game right now to shame.
    I rly rly rly hope we get to explore one at some point. That would just......wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet they will figure heavily into the game when we go after Primordus.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I bet they will figure heavily into the game when we go after Primordus.
    Here's hoping. The asura shall take back the underground! xD
    Would be cool to see some dwarf cities too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Here's hoping. The asura shall take back the underground! xD
    Would be cool to see some dwarf cities too.
    Guild Wars 2: Depths of Tyria (with more underground/water zones and such). Would be an awesome expansion