... what? I don't.. even.. what?
    I read that in your voice..
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahaah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    That's like saying Steam is illegal just because you've never heard of Steam.
    Would you trust this man?

Since we are at topic. I would like to ask about HoM features.

How long would it take to get 30/50 or 50/50 even?
    How does it work, every point unlocks something for you?
    How hard it is to do it? Im not hardcore player.
    Any tips and such? I have the wiki open here but to be honest I didn't play much of the game (gw1) so I'm afraid Im too late .

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post

-image snip-
    He offers awesome knives, why wouldn't you trust him?

Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post

Any tips and such? I have the wiki open here but to be honest I didn't play much of the game (gw1) so I'm afraid Im too late .
    Here's my guide for 30 HoM from the gw1 thread
    Guide

1) about a month or 2 for 30 I should think depending on how much free time you have.
    2) Yes, every point up until 30 unlocks something physical for you. Here's mine for example: HoM
    3) It's not hard, just takes time. You don't need to do any hard modes to get it.
    4) For tips, see my guide xD

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Here's my guide for 30 HoM from the gw1 thread
    Guide

1) about a month or 2 for 30 I should think depending on how much free time you have.
    2) Yes, every point up until 30 unlocks something physical for you. Here's mine for example: HoM
    3) It's not hard, just takes time. You don't need to do any hard modes to get it.
    4) For tips, see my guide xD
    Thanks alot! Im downloading the game as we speak! I have...24hours a day (Im waiting on immigration answer of my application for perma resident. So I cant work . Im going insaaaane).

The rest of HoM is all titles? Do I require to have someone with me? :O.

Anyways. thanks alot! Any particular class that would facilitate my life while doing it?

Edit: Sounds like I have to learn alot how to play. Cause it will be pretty much like I just started the game (with very few knowledge) haha.
    Last edited by Zilong; 2012-07-06 at 11:26 PM.

Thanks alot! Im downloading the game as we speak! I have...24hours a day (Im waiting on immigration answer of my application for perma resident. So I cant work . Im going insaaaane).

The rest of HoM is all titles? Do I require to have someone with me? :O.

Anyways. thanks alot! Any particular class that would facilitate my life while doing it?
    There's an MMOC GW1 guild that is reasonably active and you can prob find someone there to play with. I used to be on like 24/7, but since I got 30 HoM.........hummm.....kinda not >.>
    Yes, 31-50 are all titles and no you don't technically need someone - except for sweets and drink titles I think. I'm not an expert past 30 HoM

I would recommend a paragon or ritulalist.

There's an MMOC GW1 guild that is reasonably active and you can prob find someone there to play with. I used to be on like 24/7, but since I got 30 HoM.........hummm.....kinda not >.>
    Yes, 31-50 are all titles and no you don't technically need someone - except for sweets and drink titles I think. I'm not an expert past 30 HoM

Those are my fav haha but Ill prob go with paragon, I think its a lil more versatile. Rit seems that I would require some better knowledge XD. Ill try to get 30 , past that I dont know if I will. Maybe?

Thanks for the directions >.< 75%! :O.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post

Damn, always knew gabe newell was a mutilate rogue. How does he vanish into thin air? Or does he vanish into fat air? Also, lol @ his monitor screen. Gabes a first class troll.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2012-07-07 at 12:36 AM.

I have a question. In order to complete all 30 of them, you dont need to buy anything but the game and trilogies right?

I have a question. In order to complete all 30 of them, you dont need to buy anything but the game and trilogies right?
    Right
    It's the same principle as GW2. You don't need to buy anything but the game.

Right
    It's the same principle as GW2. You don't need to buy anything but the game.
    Thanks alot buddy . I just finished downloading the game, and I couldnt remember anything, the game account, password or the name of my characters...
    I sent a web support ticket..and 10minutes later o.0 he answered me saying he did everything, (all 3 answers) haha. Awesome support there.

TO WORK!

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Damn, always new gabe newell was a mutilate rogue. How does he vanish into thin air? Or does he vanish into fat air? Also, lol @ his monitor screen. Gabes a first class troll.
    I'm not the only one that noticed his screen and laughed. That's awesome.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is a massive article from Dragon Season; http://dragonseason.com/Front/tabid/...different.aspx

50/50 does take quite some time, i got it within 3 months, but that is because i had so much already before HoM was introduced.

30/50 is like 3 weeks with some dedication

Yeah every point unlocks something, up untill 30, then it's every 5 point, which only gives a title.

Well, 50/50 requires doing hardcore stuff to get.

but 30/50 is quite easy.

My tip is, Get an assasin, learn the Speed clears and such, then you'll be rich quite fast, or Get a Dervish, they're wanted in most Speed Clears too, and they are very easy to play, or solo farm with.

Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    Surprised no one posted this yet.

GreenManGaming Coupon for 25% off All PC Games: Sleeping Dogs (pre-order) $30, Battlefield 3 Premium $37.50, Guild Wars 2 Digital Edition (pre-order) $45, Endless Space $22.50 & Mu - Slickdeals.net

Guild Wars 2 Digital Edition $45
    Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe Edition $60

Feel free to repost as a new thread if need be (or scold me if it really has already been posted).
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I just find third-party sellers to be risky, when you can buy it straight from the source, no strings attached.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Do not trust Green Man Gaming or similar sites that just give out keys by taking pictures of them. They are unreliable and fishy. A friend of mine bought 3 copies of a game from a similar site, that I can't remember the name of, and none of them worked.
    I think they're somewhat illegal in their methods. Don't trust them.
    https://buy.guildwars2.com/en/retailers

See GreenManGaming.com under North America - Digital?

Doesn't matter anymore though, they sold out pretty quick.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just like to inform you you guys newegg is having a discount on guild wars 2 for 47.99$ with the promo code EMCYTZT1867 . It only last 48 hours.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Oh wow, Greenmangaming COMPLETELY took GW2 off of their website. The link was dead yesterday, now it's gone. It's not even listed in their coming soon or top 10 best selling anymore (it was #1 with the DD being around #6).
    Wonder what happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Oh wow, Greenmangaming COMPLETELY took GW2 off of their website. The link was dead yesterday, now it's gone. It's not even listed in their coming soon or top 10 best selling anymore (it was #1 with the DD being around #6).
    Wonder what happened.
    People warned you that they weren't a trustworthy company