And recent interview states that SAB is never coming back because it doesn't fit with the living story.

Fucking great, I want a fucking refund on my infinite coin you fucking jack ass holes.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    And recent interview states that SAB is never coming back because it doesn't fit with the living story.
    That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard from them. Did they really say that? It's beyond time where they need to just add it as a constant feature. There's no reason that needs to be a temporary event. They can even charge for it for people who don't log in during a 2 week window for all I care, but it needs to be in the game.
    BAD WOLF

Fucking great, I want a fucking refund on my infinite coin you fucking jack ass holes.
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Upco...s_and_features

Super Adventure Box [13]
    Each skill slot will have two upgrades [14]
    Bombs and slingshot work as bundles because their future upgrades will cost more, allowing you to choose cheaper ammo.
    World 3 and World 4.
    Super Adventure Box will be added to the leaderboards.
    There are a total of 30 skills planned throughout the four worlds.
    Super Adventure Boxes might be added to the other cities (See Moto for notes).
    I'm really confused now.

Quote Originally Posted by nevermore View Post
    Anet stated this a long time ago when World 2 was recently released. It's nothing new, of course plans get scraped though for other things like the one GW1 expansion was scraped in favor of GW2.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Wasn't GW2 initially thought as a GW1 expansion, but they realized they wanted to change too much and just made a new game?
    No, there was a 4th expansion planned for GW1 but they wanted to do too many things limited by GW1 so it was scraped in favor of GW2

Point is things change, that wiki info isn't new it's been around for a year so it's not any proof that counters the recent statement of SAB not coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Well, yeah. Isn't that what I said?
    GW2 isn't the 4th expansion. The 4th expansion was entirely different but they wanted to do somethings that just wouldn't work in GW1 so it was scraped for the new game.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why but the outfit reminds me of the White Mantle

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I don't know why but the outfit reminds me of the White Mantle
    dye it white and maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    New items Ceremonial Plated Outfit and Belinda's Greatsword in the Gem Store today, also returning are weapon and back skins for the Destiny's Edge 2.0 members.
    Very disapointed with Belindas greatsword. Sheathed it's in it's black sheath but when you are attacking it's the actual sword but the sheath is just.... gone. This is the first item to have such a thing and it's disappointing they failed at it.

dye it white and maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

Very disapointed with Belindas greatsword. Sheathed it's in it's black sheath but when you are attacking it's the actual sword but the sheath is just.... gone. This is the first item to have such a thing and it's disappointing they failed at it.
    That is a lame half step. It looks nice still, but keeping that sheath and expanding sheathes to other items would be a cool addition to the game.

That new outfit they added, does anyone know if you can hide the helm?
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    That new outfit they added, does anyone know if you can hide the helm?
    You can hide the helmet, not the rest tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    You can hide the helmet, not the rest tho.
    Thanks.

Game keeps crashing for me today for some reason. Will try tomorrow I guess.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

Deleted
    If you delete all your characters to change servers does that still work? Also do you lose all your gold if you do this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    If you delete all your characters to change servers does that still work? Also do you lose all your gold if you do this?
    Copy pasted from the wiki:
    Can I change servers?
    Yes. You can change your home world. There will be a limit of one such transfer every seven days per account; each transfer will cost 1,800 gems. After a transfer, all existing and future characters on your account will play in the new world. You can also delete all characters and it will allow you to transfer for free. Your gold, bank, achievement points and titles will not be affected if you delete all characters.

I assume you are aware of guesting? (Some aren't, so just checking).

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    New items Ceremonial Plated Outfit and Belinda's Greatsword in the Gem Store today, also returning are weapon and back skins for the Destiny's Edge 2.0 members.
    Hell yeah more end game!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Champion View Post
    Hell yeah more end game!
    :l

After every update the following week they do a gem store promotion of either a new item, or things going on sale or both. I don't understand?

:l

After every update the following week they do a gem store promotion of either a new item, or things going on sale or both. I don't understand?
    Cos GW 2 is all about skins, i.e. its endgame, according to the poster in question. To which I say, 'such is the hobgoblin of small minds'.

well obviously if there is no statistical progression then all it is is cosmetic end game

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    well obviously if there is no statistical progression then all it is is cosmetic end game
    and adding statistical progression into the game would simply render all previous content useless for progression forcing players into the highest yield zone in order to continue progression. There's plenty of that in other MMOs. Logging onto GW2 and needing to only play in that new wasteland area to progress sounds incredibly boring.