Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Hey does anyone else think NCsoft didnt do their conference call today because they wanted to see information on what blizz would do with D3 and then plan based on that? I really hope D3 Q2 launch doesnt affect GW2 as im hopeing for a Q2 launch and will be playing both games.
    Doubt it. Not really how Anet roll. They've got their plan and are sticking to it, as they've said. More than likely just their financial report isn't ready. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Doubt it. Not really how Anet roll. They've got their plan and are sticking to it, as they've said. More than likely just their financial report isn't ready. It happens.
    Except he's talking about NCSoft's conference call.

Quote Originally Posted by BlairPhoenix View Post
    Except he's talking about NCSoft's conference call.
    Doh! Then maybe... >.>
    No doubt all the speculation that is inevitably happening on guru will draw out yet another exasperated response from Anet and we'll find out in due course.

Deleted
    Doh! Then maybe... >.>
    No doubt all the speculation that is inevitably happening on guru will draw out yet another exasperated response from Anet and we'll find out in due course.
    Lets hope not, thats just wasting their time

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Lets hope not, thats just wasting their time
    It's ok...it's why they hired Rubi

Deleted
    It's ok...it's why they hired Rubi
    lol maybe so, but still

10+ Year Old Account
    And it has to be said, its my birthday!
    /giefs cookies

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    /giefs cookies
    Woho cookies! nom nom nom! thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. "I eat charr for breakfast." But I'm not totally uncivilized. I also garnish it with a sylvari and walnut salad.
    I will suggest hylek legs with that meal, good protein.

Deleted
    Except sadly for my fair green isle which seems to think it's situated in the middle of the atlantic ocean. Unfortunately many people's attitude towards foreign languages in the UK is shout louder and they'll understand you
    Sorry for offtopic.
    True, sadly.

Deleted
    its my birthday!
    Happy birthday to you
    Have fun with GW2
    If you roll a Slyvari
    Then I'll kill you with fire.

Pfff..... (Arnie voice) I eat Charr for breakfast.
    I eat Asura and squirrels for breakfast, lunch and tea problem is their to small so I need to kill a family every day to fill me up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I'll start a thread called, "Recount matters in Raids: Why GW2 will FAIL!" to balance things out, Roggles. >:]
    Ooooh! Such treats - and will your opening post be a full page of angry logic that gives the impression that you didn't even know what game you were denouncing until roughly two-thirds of the way through? Then, will you spend all day defending your reasoning - but give off the very faint impression that actually, you know you were wrong but you just don't know how to stop...so you have to warp and bend the reality of your OP to try and eek some kind of cohesive argument out of it - which ultimately will just make you seem madder?

---------- Post added 2012-02-10 at 07:33 AM ----------

Happy Birthday DD! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfuert View Post
    I eat Asura and squirrels for breakfast, lunch and tea problem is their to small so I need to kill a family every day to fill me up.
    Which is why we've been trading Iocaine powder with the hylek for years!
    It is odorless, tasteless, and dissolves instantly in liquid and is among the more deadly poisons known to, ahem, asura.
    /places 2 asura in front of you.
    The battle of wits has begun! Now! Which one is poisoned?

Deleted
    Both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Haggerty View Post
    Ooooh! Such treats - and will your opening post be a full page of angry logic that gives the impression that you didn't even know what game you were denouncing until roughly two-thirds of the way through? Then, will you spend all day defending your reasoning - but give off the very faint impression that actually, you know you were wrong but you just don't know how to stop...so you have to warp and bend the reality of your OP to try and eek some kind of cohesive argument out of it - which ultimately will just make you seem madder?
    Yes, all of that. I was also going to pepper each post with a strawman argument before finally revealing, World of Warcraft was my first & only MMO. So I have no idea that at one point people used to talk to each other decently.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMHO Blizzard keep delaying D3 because they want to see when GW2 is going to be released.. /ducks for cover i keed i keed!

Which is why we've been trading Iocaine powder with the hylek for years!
    It is odorless, tasteless, and dissolves instantly in liquid and is among the more deadly poisons known to, ahem, asura.
    /places 2 asura in front of you.
    Never bet against a Charr when death is on the line....Ha ha ha ha...*bump*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    IMHO Blizzard keep delaying D3 because they want to see when GW2 is going to be released.. /ducks for cover i keed i keed!
    I know it sounds crazy and paranoid and totally unfair - but I found myself wondering exactly the same thing y'know.

Deleted
    Oh who cares... I gonna play gw2 anyway xD MoP/D3/whatever won't stop me. JUST RELEASE THAT GAME!

Deleted
    I rarely play any games at all now a days but i am really excited for GW2, i wish it could come out soon, i don't want to wait >_<