Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    I find Tribes maps to be too open-world. I much prefer Quake Live when it comes to fast paced FPS.
    Well you are flying and going hundreds of miles per hour...

There's a reason Juggernauts and Brutes camp generators.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alms1407 View Post
    Hey guys, does anyone know if the there is a way to fix the AVG issues?

I've downloaded the client but every time I want to open it I have to disable my firewall which I don't like doing? QQ
    It depends if you want your firewall pretty much open or not. If you do open up the firewall and change the profile to 'Allow All' and press 'save changes'. To stop it from automatically switching back, go to Tools > Firewall Settings > Areas and Adapters Profiles > Tick 'Disable area detection and automatic profile switch'.

This will essentially stop it so that you dont have to keep resetting the firewall every time you want to update or play Guild Wars 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Well you are flying and going hundreds of miles per hour...
    http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20120413

I especially love their Tera comic, however.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    They emailed your serial code when you purchased the game. All the email says is to go to their forums and get the download link.
    All they emailed me was

Congratulations on successfully completing the registration process for Guild Wars 2!

The game client will be available shortly; we will send you an e-mail with a download link.

This is a unique account identifier, consisting of a name and a randomly generated four-digit code. You'll use it during the Guild Wars 2 Beta Event, on the Beta Forums, and in Guild Wars 2 after launch. The name and four-digit code will be your handle on the Beta Forums. The four-digit code does not appear in the game itself unless another player chooses the same name, in which case both your name and the four-digit code will appear.

And so forth!

So that is why I am confused! And yes i pre-purchased guild wars 2 collectors edition at gamestop.

15+ Year Old Account
    You should have received the mail with a download link to the client, try checking your spam folder. If it's not there, try contacting their support.

Quote Originally Posted by Avuun View Post
    It depends if you want your firewall pretty much open or not. If you do open up the firewall and change the profile to 'Allow All' and press 'save changes'. To stop it from automatically switching back, go to Tools > Firewall Settings > Areas and Adapters Profiles > Tick 'Disable area detection and automatic profile switch'.

This will essentially stop it so that you dont have to keep resetting the firewall every time you want to update or play Guild Wars 2.
    Thank you so very much, this sorted the problem

Quote Originally Posted by MattVisual View Post
    Can you jump: Yes
    That is pretty funny honestly. XD

But anyways, this thread is outdated and basically a chat thread now.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tiated-READ-ME! is a better source of information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    You should have received the mail with a download link to the client, try checking your spam folder. If it's not there, try contacting their support.
    I am not going to contact them. To hell with it, I am just going to download the beta game client that Grandpab got from their GW2 forum (which I found as well) and just be done with it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    I am not going to contact them. To hell with it, I am just going to download the beta game client that Grandpab got from their GW2 forum (which I found as well) and just be done with it!
    Even if you didn't receive the e-mail, if you can log into the forums with your account, you can access the client. The e-mail only links you to that same forum post anyways.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Even if you didn't receive the e-mail, if you can log into the forums with your account, you can access the client. The e-mail only links you to that same forum post anyways.

Yeah I know. I figured that out an hour after Grandpab created his Thread. Just don't know if I have to wait for it to receive special "Yes, you can now use the beta game client by clicking this link in this email" because that is essentially what I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    (Larynx makes a good point, in that I'm almost always in the top 3 on the scoreboard.. but it doesn't 'feel' as good as constantly being far in the top of a Blops match. I don't know. Teamwork? Pshaw.)
    Understandable, but you better adjust that attitude when we start doing explorable modes with 5 Charr teams

Or, well, I guess that all depends on which Legion you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Understandable, but you better adjust that attitude when we start doing explorable modes with 5 Charr teams

Or, well, I guess that all depends on which Legion you choose.
    You're a Charr too?

Good, now we have five. We'd have six if Drake didn't betray us. >_<

You're a Charr too?

I respect no authority but the clenched fist of my Legion >:]

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    I respect no authority but the clenched fist of my Legion >:]

15+ Year Old Account
    I am Ash Legion! <3

You're a Charr too?

6 Charr? Thats 7 too many!

(Asuran math, don't question it)
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

Quote Originally Posted by PonyCannon View Post
    6 Charr? Thats 7 too many!

(Asuran math, don't question it)
    Not too many, just more targets. Oh wait, I need to remember the Charr are our allies...for now

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love you!

Deleted
    http://www.pcgamer.com/previews/guil...n-impressions/

Not sure if you guys seen this yet - PC gamer's article on Asura starting area. I know the Asura in the forums are going to appreciate it! Fancy sharing some of those cookies you guys have? Also, that little Asura is so absolutely adorable!

In the Charr theme of conversation... ASH LEGION is the best of the legions! I can't decide if I'm going to play Norn or Charr first. HELP?!