Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post

What do you guys think?
    It looks awesome, legendary weapons make everything awesome. But you might want to change the face a bit, this boy looks way too feminine to "pose" any real thread....just sayin'

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a great picture, with or without breasts, I don't see how they would benefit the picture.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Its a great picture, with or without breasts, I don't see how they would benefit the picture.
    She wouldn't look like her head was going to fall down. I know that it's chibi and they have big, round heads but with everything else (excluding sword) being so small and skinny, it looks silly not to say weird.

Silver asked what do people think and I think that she would look better with breast. I don't mean Orihime-size breast but visible one would be nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree about the ehad falling off, but I think the angle of the head is wrong, its why it looks like its about to fall off, if the head was tipped back a bit, I don't think it would. I don't think breasts would look like they would offer any more support for the head. ( I love big breasts mind, and would love to see some on there :P)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    So to rather new human female hairstyle with the flower and flowing hair, which was taken from an NPC in the game, is it only possible to have this hairstyle for characters which have already been created?

So if I'd want to have this on a fresh new character, I'd first have to create the character with a basic hairstyle, then purchase the kit from the gem store and finally recustomize the hairstyle? (and possibly buy a total makeover, if I want to customize face structure also)
    Yes, to get any of the new hairstyles, you need to use a makeover kit as they are exclusive to them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    So both the hair style kit and total makeover kit are both pretty much required, I see.
    You don't have to buy both. You can buy the total makeover kit if you want to use the new hairstyles and also remodel the face/whatever. The hairstyles/colours are exclusive to both makeover kits, is probably what I should've said.

Boo. It looks like they removed glory rewards from Sanctum Sprint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidal View Post
    You could always try here if you haven't already: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/community/fangen
    That's where I'm heading when I finished this one =) I hope there will be some interest. It will really help me..

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    There's nothing wrong with small breast. But she doesn't have them at all.
    I think you just don't notice it because the sunrise is covering it in the sketch. But since there's been a lot of comments on the tits (it never changes :')!) here you have an example which should give a better view. clicky

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    It looks really cute. I love it.
    Thank you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    It looks awesome, legendary weapons make everything awesome. But you might want to change the face a bit, this boy looks way too feminine to "pose" any real thread....just sayin'
    It's a girl.

Thank you ^^

I'm looking really forward to finishing this piece. Having a ton of fun with it.

I agree about the ehad falling off, but I think the angle of the head is wrong, its why it looks like its about to fall off, if the head was tipped back a bit, I don't think it would. I don't think breasts would look like they would offer any more support for the head. ( I love big breasts mind, and would love to see some on there :P)
    I hear what you're saying. I've been working on the head for a while now. However on the sketch it always looks different than the end result. It's easier for me to find out if it's going to work out or not once I've done some lining. I might have to lower the head, and I agree it might be a bit too big. The tilting isn't that much of a problem though, the head itself might just be too far to the right.

---
    I will look at the advice of everyone! Good thing is, if it's really an issue, the breasts take zero time to change :'D It's just so odd sometimes how THAT is always something people have to comment on lol.
    Thanks ^^

Deleted
    I've received an email saying that my account is shut down for 72 hrs due to 'currency transactions or abnormal login'. BUT I HAVEN'T LOGGED IN FOR 10 DAYS. So... is that scam or something?

Ok... I've done a research and it indeed IS A SCAM. So if anybody has got this too, DON'T CLICK ANYTHING.

I've received an email saying that my account is shut down for 72 hrs due to 'currency transactions or abnormal login'. BUT I HAVEN'T LOGGED IN FOR 10 DAYS. So... is that scam or something?

Ok... I've done a research and it indeed IS A SCAM. So if anybody has got this too, DON'T CLICK ANYTHING.
    If you use gmail you can click the drop down menu at the top right of the e-mail message and select "show original". Two things to look at. 1. The return path for the e-mail. If iy doesn't go back to a arenanet e-mail it's a scam. 2. Look at the body of the e-mail, if it's jibberish it is also a scam e-mail. Idk if Arenanet has an e-mail box you can forward scam things too. If you don't use g-mail/don't want to bother with this method, try logging in. That also will tell you if it is a scam or not

15+ Year Old Account

Thought it was pretty weird I was getting that e-mail for one of my e-mail accts. that isn't associated to my gw2 acct. Figured either it was a mistake or scam. And now I know which.

ANd apparently I need another cup of coffee because I totally missed the bottom part of Roudene's post ><

Deleted
    Don't worry, you wanted to help Thanks.

And yeah, I logged in to check it today (I couldn't reach my computer when I received an email). Of course there was no problem with it.

I never pay attention to those emails anymore. If there is actually a problem, it will let me know if I try to login into the game or onto my account on the website.

Deleted
    New fire themed skins... yay. Like we haven't had enough already.

Deleted
    To be honest I really like the new flamekissed armour sets. Since I'm stockpiling for an Incinerator, I need all the gold I get so getting t3 cultural light skin is now actually possible for me....wohoo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    To be honest I really like the new flamekissed armour sets. Since I'm stockpiling for an Incinerator, I need all the gold I get so getting t3 cultural light skin is now actually possible for me....wohoo.
    As an elementalist I love it. Will look perfectly fabulous with my Incinerator.
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    I am really happy with ANet for correcting this problem.

I literally lol'ed when I saw the new armor skins. Their go-to formula for how to make something look "awesome" seems to be to set fire to it.

As for the reskin... The only good light armor skin they've had for sale is the Phoenix set in the past almost year and a half, so I wouldn't get my hopes up about whatever they come up with being anything good, especially since the medium and heavy models are based off of relatively unattractive sets. I'm going to predict a lot of incoming refunds, but we'll see. (Unless they add fire to the Phoenix set, which could actually be awesome despite their overuse of that effect!)