Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Gifs tend to be small from what I've seen, but only those with Cataracts have problems seeing it. I'll have to flip a coin on which one I want now. But thank you, ill save that one.
    You're welcome. Also, it looks like it's going super fast because I had to cut out a lot of layers to get it down to the 10kb ava limits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruomlig View Post
    Ok bronies, I'm angry at world of warcraft. 2 reasons.

1. There is never a raid night ever where all 10 of our raiders show up, ever. So I guess we have to be content with 1 goddamn nef kill for the entirety of the 7 goddamn months of this raiding tier.

2. Leveling my low level tank through dungeons is an exercise in complete futility. Tanks are pretty much complete wastes of space until late outlands, because the mobs don't hit for anything, and the healers have near infinite mana. I like tanking, I want to tank, but whenever I do, I feel useless, because I AM useless. A mage can live through pulling the boss, why on earth would they need a tank? Does blizzard think this is a good way to train future dpsers? By letting them know that they can just pull every mob in the instance willy nilly with no consequences whatsoever? Harrumph.

/rantover
    You look like you need a hug.

"Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Soft fluffy pillows are dangerous. Makes me randomly fall asleep.
    Pillows contain a narcolepsy-inducing drug?

Quote Originally Posted by DissoOfEredar View Post
    Im addicted. Game over.
    On the contrary, it has just begun. Welcome to the herd, spreading friendship and rainbows across the internet every day!

Fluttershy sig as per Kouki's request.

Still haven't come up with a good Rarity one :x.
    Last edited by Bluesparkks; 2011-06-13 at 01:59 AM. Reason: No, Bluesparks, Luna != Fluttershy

1. There is never a raid night ever where all 10 of our raiders show up, ever. So I guess we have to be content with 1 goddamn nef kill for the entirety of the 7 goddamn months of this raiding tier.

2. Leveling my low level tank through dungeons is an exercise in complete futility. Tanks are pretty much complete wastes of space until late outlands, because the mobs don't hit for anything, and the healers have near infinite mana. I like tanking, I want to tank, but whenever I do, I feel useless, because I AM useless. A mage can live through pulling the boss, why on earth would they need a tank? Does blizzard think this is a good way to train future dpsers? By letting them know that they can just pull every mob in the instance willy nilly with no consequences whatsoever? Harrumph.

/rantover
    That's how I feel on my lowbie warrior in the pony guild. So useless at low levels.

And don't worry, you're not the only pony in the "1 nef kill this entire tier of raiding" boat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    That's how I feel on my lowbie warrior in the pony guild. So useless at low levels.

And don't worry, you're not the only pony in the "1 nef kill this entire tier of raiding" boat.
    same here i gave up on mmos for awhile to recharge ill pick up exapnsion 4 when it coems out just to see the new stuff but other than that im done.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

/rantover
    DO it for your bronies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post
    I haven't even killed magmaw yet.
    My computer broke down before our guild started raiding and I was without for a few months.
    Same day as I got a new computer guild decided to quit raiding.

:|
    /huggles
    It's ok, raiding in this content is kind of meh. Even the end bosses are disappointing and it doesn't start getting 'fun' until hard modes. <3

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Applause View Post
    /huggles
    It's ok, raiding in this content is kind of meh. Even the end bosses are disappointing and it doesn't start getting 'fun' until hard modes. <3
    Applause ninja returns! :O Welcome back xD

Oh, Celestia, I haven't visited TVtropes in so long. Curse wanting to see the MLP tropes! Now I'm going to be stuck with a TVtropes tab open all. night. long.

Gee, I sure am tired...

First party half the day, then try to make my video converter work the next half. Spend whole night converting pony episodes and put them on DVD... Early morning again and my first DVD is almost finished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Applause ninja returns! :O Welcome back xD
    Hey Sugar! <3 I'm a flippin' ninja. <3
    I haven't done a single raid boss since August last year, when I was just biding my time in ICC.
    D: At least you have time now that Firelands is here. <3

So Fark.com just put up a "What the hell is this Pony thing" thread, and a talented artist out of the blue started taking pony drawing requests. And mine got selected.

The artist is Ringshadow on DA. http://ringshadow.deviantart.com/
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

Deleted
    God, i luv all of you.......this thread haz so much love right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfieone View Post
    So Fark.com just put up a "What the hell is this Pony thing" thread, and a talented artist out of the blue started taking pony drawing requests. And mine got selected.

[IMG]http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9822/saintpony.jpg[IMG]
    Thats awesome. Congrats on getting selected

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild doesnt raid, and my server has no pugs
    They're not going to pick up raiding again for Firelands? D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Hooooooly crap, there was like 100 pages to search through. Hey guys.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG12ification View Post
    God, i luv all of you.......this thread haz so much love right?

---------- Post added 2011-06-12 at 10:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Hooooooly crap, there was like 100 pages to search through. Hey guys.
    Welcome back Splenda

Quote Originally Posted by GTG12ification View Post
    Have something more upbeat!

10+ Year Old Account
    idk most people on the web are saying there quiting but thats probably the usual banter im just a little niffed that abyssal maw will not be coming this patch.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]