Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pafinator View Post
    It needs to be nerfed.

here's why...

Every class in the game can now rez.... what the fuck? hear me out.

OK ok, it kicks ass for raids and getting back on your feet after a raid wipe, doesnt matter what class does it, I get it, it's cool.

But when you're in a 5 man, and a class survives via vanish, feign death, shadowmeld, invis, whatever, and now a mage or hunter is rezzing? I don't know, kinda destroys the flavor of the classes that are meant to rez.... and I can get over this, in a 5 man.

What I think needs to be nerfed is this... we had a 5 man, trash pull, we all survived except the healer died. The hunter used mass rez to rez the healer... Isn't it called MASS ressurection? Not, all classes in a high end guild can now rez...

It needs to be, that it can only be used while in a raid group.

If you guys think I'm shitting on your parade and being the fun killer, sorry.
    Running back isnt fun and is only tedious. I don't see any reason why letting anyone rezz is bad. And Mages and Rogues and Hunters rezzing? Big deal. I've been invisible+jumper cabling for years. Its nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Running back isnt fun and is only tedious. I don't see any reason why letting anyone rezz is bad. And Mages and Rogues and Hunters rezzing? Big deal. I've been invisible+jumper cabling for years. Its nothing new.
    So, give every class Ankh, and a free epic in the mail every day.. that's where the games headed.

I don't want to run back, so I try harder.

If I knew I could chain pull and death was irrelevant, then I would chain pull like a moron, die every pull, mass rez, get my purples, complain the games boring cause I have all my epics in 1 weeks, make a thread about firelands not having enough bosses, then yell at my mother for not doign my laundry, oh wait... that's what all of you lazy ass babies do.

10+ Year Old Account
    a ress for non-healer classes? yes please

So, give every class Ankh, and a free epic in the mail every day.. that's where the games headed.

If I knew I could chain pull and death was irrelevant, then I would chain pull like a moron, die every pull, mass rez, get my purples, complain the games boring cause I have all my epics in 1 weeks, make a thread about firelands not having enough bosses, then yell at my mother for not doign my laundry, oh wait... that's what all of you lazy ass babies do.

Your logic astounds me.

You have a ress, so nobody else can have it.

If you die, everybody needs to run back rather than making things go smoother. (Yet you probably complain about how bad Pug LFD runs go)

Btw, you must not be in a level 25 Guild, because you have a 10 minute Debuff like Sated when you get Mass Ress'd, that doesn't go away when you die.

So if YOUR groups take 10 minutes per trash pull, than I suppose you could just chain pull and die EVERY trash pull and use Mass Ress.

Otherwise you can use it every 10 minutes.

P.s, calling us lazy ass babies, after you whine because you don't feel "Special" anymore, in an online game. Comical.

I love it... you can't always use it and there is a debuff that goes along with it to make it not be OP... It's great.

It's so awesome in pug 5 mans.

It costs 0 mana to cast...it's practically the only res I use anymore on that fact alone. (and the fact that the 10 min res cooldown is really short in comparison to the amount of time you should die).

Priests can mass rez in angel form. I've only managed to pull it off once tho.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torne View Post
    why do people complain about awesome things they get for free?
    Because people will always complain about anything and everything they can, that's why.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

10+ Year Old Account

So you try harder and you still die because you lagged or whatever, you're at the very end of a dungeon/raid, no one resses you because your healers are our of mana from trying to keep you alive and you bitch and moan about the ability for everyone to ress so no one mass resses you. Sounds good, eh? Waste everyone's time so you can rp like a whiny kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    It needs to be nerfed.

here's why...

OK ok, it kicks ass for raids and getting back on your feet after a raid wipe, doesnt matter what class does it, I get it, it's cool.

But when you're in a 5 man, and a class survives via vanish, feign death, shadowmeld, invis, whatever, and now a mage or hunter is rezzing? I don't know, kinda destroys the flavor of the classes that are meant to rez.... and I can get over this, in a 5 man.

What I think needs to be nerfed is this... we had a 5 man, trash pull, we all survived except the healer died. The hunter used mass rez to rez the healer... Isn't it called MASS ressurection? Not, all classes in a high end guild can now rez...

It takes no flavor away when you're saving the time of running back. For all I care, they can have all the joys of rezzing

It needs to be nerfed.

here's why...

Yes! End this era of convenience and time saving!! I want my ghost runs back NOW! How dare blizzard remove my ability to see the world through a slightly grayed lens. I mean I thought pugs were discouraged after wipes before mass rez, but now? Ugg, we have to pull sooner now that the rogue rezzed us. That means the next wipe will be sooner, /leavegroup

You have got to be kidding me.

15+ Year Old Account
    One other note, it can actually be used on nef, though not in the normal way. If some idiot jumps down/levitates off elevator/whatever and dies in the bottom, someone can stand up top and use mas rez to bring them back up :P. Not exactly a huge time saver but thought I'd mention it bc it happened in my last pug lol.

Deleted

So , you're resorting to insulting people for not agreeing with you ?
    Now that is showing off some maturity , kinda like the pot calling the kettle black.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astermaster View Post
    Am i the only one that thinks it is a totally crap perk?I mean in order to use it someone has to survive right?

So in a fight like Nefarian it cannot be used ... only fights that bosses can be resetted or something ...
    Holy priests can use it in spirit form.

1: Ankh/SS/DI
    2: Mass res
    3: ...
    4: Profit

Didn't have it for 6 fucking years, now all of a sudden it's mandatory?

See, losers like you are lazy, get everything handed to them and don't like to work for anything, THAT'S why you like it. And now that you've had it, you can't see logic.

Why have death in the game? Make every fucking boss fight like Mandokir and you get rezzed by spirits if you die...

Lazy fucks.

And , FYI, I said I like Mass Rezz, in RAIDS, my thought was that you should need to be in a raid group to use it.

Using it cause you're a lazy fuck doing a quest with your friend and he got killed by a boar, was not its intention.

Didn't have it for 6 fucking years, now all of a sudden it's mandatory?

See, losers like you are lazy, get everything handed to them and don't like to work for anything, THAT'S why you like it. And now that you've had it, you can't see logic.

Why have death in the game? Make every fucking boss fight like Mandokir and you get rezzed by spirits if you die...

Lazy fucks.

And , FYI, I said I like Mass Rezz, in RAIDS, my thought was that you should need to be in a raid group to use it.

Using it cause you're a lazy fuck doing a quest with your friend and he got killed by a boar, was not its intention.
    Oh wow, meltdown hahaha. Ah, I love the internet.

Deleted
    Really, people will faff about anything nowadays. It's a tool of ease that speeds up the game a little bit. Rezzes unique? Jumper cables, bitch.

Its great. Have a warlock/dk/druid res at the end of the fight and res everyone, you dont need it on nef because its a minute run back anyway.