Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

za bear runs supposed to be hard?

Serious question. Iv done bear run with my guild 4 times and only failed once and we usally have 3-4 minutes to spare at the end. Are they rly that easy for everyone? We do pal, hunter and arms wars dps and theypull 20k+ dps per boss and I never drink once healing as and sham. Were all beween 355-358 gs.

Is my group just above avg. Or are they that easy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wollie View Post
    Serious question. Iv done bear run with my guild 4 times and only failed once and we usally have 3-4 minutes to spare at the end. Are they rly that easy for everyone? We do pal, hunter and arms wars dps and theypull 20k+ dps per boss and I never drink once healing as and sham. Were all beween 355-358 gs.

no its just easy. this mount will become very common, very soon. i already witness many people on the original bears crying because their mount was 'hard' to get and their epeen is ruined

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Sounds more like you're overgearing by an assload to me...

EDIT: thats mainly because your gear level is 358 average and the instances are tuned around 353... I haven't done ZA yet for the record...

its the bronze drake. piss more easy compared to the lv70 version when it came out

Were all beween 355-358 gs.

You do know that the instance drops ilvl 353 loot, right? People that were doing BT back in BC had just an easy of a time with it as you are now. It's simply a difference in which tier its on.

Deleted
    I doubt that because the new bear looks like the old one except it was washed too hot, and bleeched and is ugly!

Quote Originally Posted by Coalex View Post
    its the bronze drake. piss more easy compared to the lv70 version when it came out
    The only reason this one would be considered 'easier' is because if you fail you can just re q

ZA TIMED RUN WAS NOT HARD
    Hi Sephurik

its pretty easy i havent gotten my bear yet because it seems the third boss when you kill him dosnt grant you credit on the time occasionally

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by abbot View Post
    no its just easy. this mount will become very common, very soon. i already witness many people on the original bears crying because their mount was 'hard' to get and their epeen is ruined
    Thoose mounts were not very hard to get if you wanted it, 9 out of 10 got the mount in my "mount group" we did before the lock, I never got one, the majority of my guild had it from regular off runs many people who had alt had it on them from alt runs.

Not to mention they were auctioned by better guilds for 2-8k depending on time and server.

15+ Year Old Account
    We've had no problems completing the bear run on both alts and mains.

As long as you keep a steady pace and don't wipe, you'll get it.

So you run it with a guild group that completely outgears it, and you ask if its to easy?

At least dumb your group down to 346-350 ilvl then try it and see if its easy or not because thats really what it was intended for.

Actually this might be a troll post. Seems like you just came here to brag about having a bear, guild doing 20k dps and you not needing to drink while healing the whole time... then brag about your ilvl (u said gs but im assuming u meant ilvl)

Checklist for Bear Run:

1) 3 DPS capable of averaging 20k (This includes trash)
    2) Tank that understands 40% mana is plenty for any trash pull
    3) A healer that won't let people die on Akil'zon
    4) At least 1 CC to prevent the healer from going oom too often

Thats it. For a lot of people, this will be very challenging. For others, you'll have a guild's worth in a week or two. I'm currently selling runs.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pooli0 View Post
    I doubt that because the new bear looks like the old one except it was washed too hot, and bleeched and is ugly!
    I totally agree. I have the ZA bear from lvl 70 and I stood next to someone on my server with the new one and basically said the same thing to him. xD I don't mind how many people will get it. *Doesn't wave his Epeen around*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryttge View Post
    Thoose mounts were not very hard to get if you wanted it, 9 out of 10 got the mount in my "mount group" we did before the lock, I never got one, the majority of my guild had it from regular off runs many people who had alt had it on them from alt runs.

Not to mention they were auctioned by better guilds for 2-8k depending on time and server.

thats why i typed it as 'hard' :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudruker View Post
    its pretty easy i havent gotten my bear yet because it seems the third boss when you kill him dosnt grant you credit on the time occasionally
    3rd boss isn't supposed to grant time, thats how it works...anyway back on topic it's not that hard as long as you don't have idiots in group

1) make sure tank doesn't chain pull if healer mana is low
    2) CC flame caster if they're causing trouble and medicine man in the last pack before bear boss
    3) kill scouts asap
    4) if you're good geared your tank should be able to pull 2 groups of lynx on the way to last boss
    5) even if healer is OOM before last boss just pull him regardless as water totem boss spawns grants OP mp5 buff and going oom there is close to impossible
    6) if you got path of frost or waterwalking you can save some time when running to last boss
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.

We have done a few already

Group last night for the first one IVE done was
    tank-druid
    heals-shaman
    dps-lock(myself)
    dps-hunter
    dps-mage

Everyone easily over 20k on trash and bosses

No wipes finished with 4 minutes on timer

Hunter and myself respecced for bosses/trash since we just aoe everything down

It is easy and hardly any difference then farming it when we were in t6

Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Checklist for Bear Run:

1) 3 DPS capable of averaging 20k (This includes trash)
    2) Tank that understands 40% mana is plenty for any trash pull
    3) A healer that won't let people die on Akil'zon
    4) At least 1 CC to prevent the healer from going oom too often

Thats it. For a lot of people, this will be very challenging. For others, you'll have a guild's worth in a week or two. I'm currently selling runs.
    This is true. Although, Akil'zon should be MUCH easier now, so I don't see the timed run being a problem at all anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudruker View Post
    Third boss never gives time.

As for the topic I would take a guess at trolling and leave it at that.

Not hard i have both now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyorii View Post
    This is true. Although, Akil'zon should be MUCH easier now, so I don't see the timed run being a problem at all anymore.
    Agree'd. His nerfs were fairly justified though considering what ZA is meant to be. A 5 second timer was pretty brutal, though I wish they had kept the spreading debuff for clumping.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.