Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Our engineers have found the cause of the login issues and are in the process of fixing it. #authissues
    10 minutes ago via CoTweet

Me
    /small frightened voice
    God? Is it you forcing me to get on with my life?

/booming voice
    YES SLAAACKER !! (cracking thunder)

Usually it wouldn't take blizzard this long, to fix an issue causing disturbance in the servers, but what do i know..
    - I still have a feeling they got hacked, by the same guys who got the Playstation Network down..
    Whether you think you can or can't - You're right!

You can read my in-depth Void Ranger / Dark Ranger class concept from 2019 (With pictures) here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jivo View Post
    free one day playtime i hear you coming
    that's what i thought too.

i was able to login in to the iphone arsenal around 12:00-13:400 and also i was able to use the guild chat.
    checked it now (14:30) and it works!
    i hope blizz will tell us what the problem was

Deleted
    thanks for letting us know

Quote Originally Posted by IAMANIKOLAS View Post
    Usually it wouldn't take blizzard this long, to fix an issue causing disturbance in the servers, but what do i know..
    - I still have a feeling they got hacked, by the same guys who got the Playstation Network down..
    Looks like it tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Tareum View Post
    Looks like it tbh
    No, it doesn't, tbh
    It's not like this is the first time the servers went down for a little longer.

Looks like it tbh
    Probably a group trying to hack every major gaming industry.. For what reason I don't know
    Just seems rather logical since the PSN network is down, and now Blizzards servers..

You can read my in-depth Void Ranger / Dark Ranger class concept from 2019 (With pictures) here.

If anyone is suffering from this, PTR is up so feel free to go check dem 4.2 stuff out while the login servers are down. ;3

10+ Year Old Account
    13545 -> 11870

Bugger. I hope they'll restore it. I'm such an achievement nerd, I fear I'll raise hell to re-complete them all if they can't fix it Q_Q

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKoe View Post
    No, it doesn't, tbh
    It's not like this is the first time the servers went down for a little longer.
    5½ hour is not a "little longer"

Deleted
    Looks like it tbh
    I highly doubt it.

Sometimes coincidences are only coincidences.

Deleted
    Oh wow, and heres me home from work early looking forward to ZA. FML

5½ hour is not a "little longer"
    Errm. Yes, it is.
    If the servers are down for a day or two, I might consider joining your tinfoil hat club, but for now, I don't really bother.

Quote Originally Posted by ot4ku-mh View Post
    Woah, thats scary.... I'm missing about 1000 achievment points and recently got the 100 mount achievments with 137 learned mounts? wtf?
    Just noticed that on my own char probably just a bug.
    Last edited by Siany; 2011-05-06 at 01:50 PM. Reason: bleh

We are "sorry" but we wont give you a day of game time back because we don't give a fuck about you.

Signed, Robert Kotick

Reminds me of the days back in Vanilla when server would just go up & down on a regular basis..

Strongly doubt Blizzard has been hacked though, nothing but coincidence in my opinion.

Probably a group trying to hack every major gaming industry.. For what reason I don't know
    Just seems rather logical since the PSN network is down, and now Blizzards servers..
    only someone who has no clue about the PSN hacking could say that...
    PSN got beaten down by anonymous (due to suing geohot).
    the private data got stolen by other people (NOT ANONYMOUS)

more info: rferl.org/content/blog/16795694.html

Deleted
    Just hope it gets back when I come home...

Deleted
    I certainly hope this gets fixed but the main worrying thing atm is that i seem to have lost pretty much every achievement i've earned since the release of cataclysm.