Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    If u can play wow ure rich!

Deleted
    I wouldn't say I'm poor. I live in a 5 bedroom house, 3 cars in the house hold, mum is a nurse and my dad owns a micro biological engineering company. However my parents always believed on teaching me to work for the things i wanted. I've had a job since i was 14, including now whilst at university. They very rarely give me money/buy me things, I guess to teach me the value of money. When I was younger I wished they would buy me more stuff but now that I am older and look back it did teach me a valuable lesson. Don't get me wrong if I ever needed money they would be there for me, I know that. But they taught me how to be independent, possibly the most important lesson of all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazhuk View Post
    If u can play wow ure rich!
    I saw a program where there was a homeless man who had 20€ a week from the gouvernment, he spend 10 of that on food, the other 10 on sigarets.
    if he would stop smoking and started playing wow he would save about 25 euro a month.
    your saying he is a rich man cuz he can?

(he can't because he doesn't have a house and a computer obviously, but this is the extreme of poor, but there are people who end up with this much money after paying rent etc..)