why does blizzard allow the healing classes to be so uneven

holy priests have basically 2 ways to get mana back both of which have large cooldowns (shadowfiend and divine hymn), paladins can get mana back constantly. shamans have totems and druids are just awesome. why does blizzard allow such a large divide for the healing classes, if the whole cataclysm philosophy was too conserve mana, why is it the priests have a super difficult time. they even buffed the absorb shield for paladins while priest mastery has a very low timer and is just awful.

2 large cooldowns for priests which can both be used in an encounter. shamans totems also affect you, divine plea for paladin reduces the amount of healing they do.

Can we see some data about why some healers arent as good as others? You cant compare each classes' abilities 1:1 like you are doing.

Deleted
    I have no problems with my mana.. I get tides at 90%..

Just use your mana cds early, and you'll be able to use them again later. When I got above 2500spirit i began to use FL to keep my mana low, since that was my personal problem.

Lock this QQ before it gets crazy. There isn't anything more of a "constant" mana return bonus than Holy Concentration.

Quote Originally Posted by rocntotem View Post
    holy priests have basically 2 ways to get mana back both of which have large cooldowns (shadowfiend and divine hymn),
    Sure, just neglect to mention the extra benefit from Spirit you get compared to other healers.

im referring more to the mana regeneration, blizzard said in this expansion that mana would matter. so why are paladins allowed to judge and even hit to get mana back throughout an entire encounter.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do paladins get mana back "constantly"? Judgement is the only thing I can think of and get real, 3k mana every 8 seconds compared to resto druids who get a % of mana from lifebloom ticks every 5 seconds I believe it is. No idea for priests as I don't play one, but last time I checked, our resto shammys/paladins/druids seemed to get fairly equal mana returns from a constant source.

As for cooldowns, surely paladins are in the worse situation? Druids can cast Innervate on themselves then carry on healing, Priests get locked out for a few secs to Hymn but it makes the other healers jobs easier in the meantime, and shamans can tide and go. Paladins however, can't heal for shit for 12 seconds.

If anything, based on the information and whining you've given us, paladins are in the worse situation amirite?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    Lock! Now! Before the evil spreads! It burns the eyes!
    But blizzard said...

10+ Year Old Account
    im referring more to the mana regeneration, blizzard said in this expansion that mana would matter. so why are paladins allowed to judge and even hit to get mana back throughout an entire encounter.
    Because our mana regen makes us complete bollocks for 12 seconds and you get better spirit regeneration. And holy paladins meleeing for mana? Yeah it happens but then again, we can't heal, whereas the rest of you have tools to regen and heal. We can do neither.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

OMG, please lock it, if anything for my sanity. This is going to turn into a circle jerk of what healer has the worst time with mana.

They allow them to be uneven because you haven't figured out what capitalization is.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    holy priests have basically 2 ways to get mana back both of which have large cooldowns (shadowfiend and divine hymn), paladins can get mana back constantly. shamans have totems and druids are just awesome. why does blizzard allow such a large divide for the healing classes, if the whole cataclysm philosophy was too conserve mana, why is it the priests have a super difficult time. they even buffed the absorb shield for paladins while priest mastery has a very low timer and is just awful.
    your QQ make no sence at all, now lock thread, so i dont have to read his dumb statement again. Badie!!!

Yeah... this thread's going places.

Pro tip though, hitting the Report-Button sends a message to my phone, so I can respond faster.
    Obvious lock is obvious --Kel
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~