Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm done with the troll now. But as people have been saying, don't start off too big, A mate of mine found that out the hard way. >< I literally just stay in one place practicing, worked well so far for me. =]
    I'll slap you so hard you'll feel like you've kissed a Freight Train..

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    There are special shoes that allow that in a sense. They're made of a special type of rubber that grips on to pretty much anything, like, if you press the soles of the shoes together they'll stick together.

They aren't cheap though so... yeah...
    +
    don't let yourself fool by this troll. nobody can run up 7m walls. he's just wanting to make you look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    Seems like every video on youtube involves doing it in public places, with lots of people around that could be injured - kicked in the head, fallen on, that sort of thing - or on private property, where they have no business being in the first place.
    Because everyone should learn how to do things on Youtube... speaking of which youtube is an excellent source of information on how to live a good life. You are judging an entire sport by what is actually a small subset.

Except, when you go by my way, no one ever gets hurt.
    You can't say the same.
    That is a big steaming load right there. Even someone who is perfectly careful about everything would still get injured sometimes. Personal safety is your responsibility and yours alone. If you want to wander the street not paying attention to what is going on around you then you are asking for something to happen to you. If you can't notice a person running around and jumping on things then you should probably stay home. Expecting the unexpected is the only way to have any kind of measure of safety; and even then it isn't fool proof.

Someone doing this, should be spending A LOT of time in areas that are deserted and practice a lot before they ever consider doing anything in an area with people around. Then when they do, they really need to be aware of the other people and make sure they are doing things where other people can see them far off (like not around a corner or something). If someone doesn't do these things then they absolutely have some personal responsibility if something happens to another person.

Right, because people are worth less if they're from a nation other than your own.

You know, I think some Austrian guy in the 30's thought the same thing...
    Way to take what he said completely out of context. He did not say anything about Canadians being worth less because he isn't from Canada. Fail sir, fail.

People saying he's going to hurt himself, here's my message to you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3zL2dec_ng
    That video was made a year after me and my friends started doing it. It took a lot of practice but we suffered no serious injuries learning and are still going strong.

Ohai. I did this when I was younger x). Though it was always weird when people looked at me thinking that I must be crazy.

There're training courses for Parkour and Freerunning that you can take, here in Calgary. Personal fitness, building you up, teaching you the jumps and helping you every step of the way so you don't get yourself hurt.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    youtube chase armitage 1 of the top guys out there gogo he's pro!

Deleted
    Damn, i think i hurt some bone in my foot because i was practicing jumping off heights from a stair and i think i went a little too high for my weight. lol. I heard a very little crack.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2011-06-12 at 09:39 PM.