Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I wonder if he has a Facebook so I can blast him there...

Edit: I THINK that I located his Facebook, but not going to link it in case I'm wrong. But trust me, if I am wrong, having the name Stanley Thornton and living in California guarantees that you will weigh over 300 pounds. Also if it is the same guy, he can also be found somewhere in WoW. /shudder
    Last edited by Starskee; 2011-05-19 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    This is a really potentially nasty thread because folks, our game community does have a % of the population on SSI/D and folks shoot off bullshit like, GET A JOB, and other assorted crap without thinking.
    I don't have a problem with someone who uses SSI and actually needs it, but this, its insulting, this man NEEDS to realize hes a grown ass man and get a job.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know I've Had to work with kids who are on SSID for being bi polar, and are functional in the real world to the point they go to uni and have part time jobs, and manage their own affairs. You can look at the guy and assume he's rational because he has ego and shame, and maybe he can even function in society too, but his responce to the threat, well that just shows you when hes angry or lets his guard down hes highly irrational and has some issues. He prob would have to be on some srs meds to boot. Issues a good advocate do wonders.
    It seems like the response he made, publicly no less, shows why he's getting SSID.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard about these guys on Love-Line. They make even the worst furries look normal. And at least they don't suck up tax payer money.

If this guy is so suicidal that the only thing keeping him here is his check, which every tax-paying American writes for him, then he belongs in an institution, or leave him to his own devices but he shouldn't be the burden of everyone else.
    My characters -
    Furrfettish - Rivendare (Tauren Blood DK) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fettish/simple
    Inashne - Rivendare (Tauren Survival Hunter) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Inashne/simple
    Furreals - Crushridge (Worgen Protection Warrior) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urreals/simple

Enough with these "he should kill himself" posts FFS.

That's pretty much leftist ideology in a nutshell. Treating everyone like helpless babies and in so doing ruining our entire society.

Quote Originally Posted by beanburrito View Post
    No, this man deserves no respect at all. He is perfectly capable of being a member of society (HINT: He can build an effing crib!), he just chooses not to because he's a self entitled prick. Everything in his life revolves around him.
    You know, Nietzsche had a mental break down and is commonly thought he died of stage 3 syphilis ( he went out of his mind) but we are still influenced by his writing even form when he was cracked.
    Just because you appear to have a grasp on reality with a mental illness does not mean hes functional like we assume.
    Hell he could just have one srs Narcissistic personality disorder, who knows but whats better for US? keeping him on a stipend or putting him at a burgerking register?

Edit: example 1: You want fries with that? BLAAAAARRRRRGGG ORDER THE EFFING FRIES OR ILL KILL MY EFFIN SELF!!
    example 2: He needs to be on SSID because the anti psychotics make him unable to work BUT hes too narcissistic to accpept he has an issue.
    Last edited by Tastyfish; 2011-05-19 at 06:27 AM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

@qw4 It's better for me occupationally to put him in a job, make him see 10 seprate folks who will organise his life and babysit him and hold his hand when he freaks out. ( thats like 10 JOBS you are now paying for to put this guy in burgerking taking orders)
    Thing is, that takes $$$$$ folks don't want to put into the kinda programs he needs in that situation. It's actually cheaper to give him the SSID and loose treatment.
    Last edited by Tastyfish; 2011-05-19 at 06:33 AM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow this guy really sickens me, there are people out there that need this far more than he does. People that can't work or function outside of their house. Which he does perfectly fine, since he knows what to do in public to not become humiliated. If he is suicidal than he needs other help. And if other frauds see him getting away with this, than they can just pull the I'll kill myself too.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    @qw4 It's better for me occupationally to put him in a job, make him see 10 seprate folks who will organise his life and babysit him and hold his hand when he freaks out.
    Thing is, that takes $$$$$ folks don't want to put into the kinda programs he needs in that situation. It's actually cheaper to give him the SSID and loose treatment.
    Yes, I realize this.

Quote Originally Posted by raveger View Post
    its his life, get off him, if he wants to live that way who are any of you to say he can't, so stop the bashing of the guy and get back to what you were doing before coming here to well bash on someone you don't even know!
    If you actually support a piece of shit like him, then maybe you need to be joining him in the suicide department? Rid the world of 2 people it doesn't need instead of just 1? For you to stand up for him like that makes me sad at how stupid some people really are. I mean seriously? If you care that much about a lying fatass like him, why don't YOU just spend all of YOUR money to take care of him and spare all the taxpayers' money in the process. I bet you'd be singing a different tune then.

Also,

You are our hat. Your point is invalid.
    Lol. So true

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    If you actually support a piece of shit like him, then maybe you need to be joining him in the suicide department? Rid the world of 2 people it doesn't need instead of just 1? For you to stand up for him like that makes me sad at how stupid some people really are. I mean seriously? If you care that much about a lying fatass like him, why don't YOU just spend all of YOUR money to take care of him and spare all the taxpayers' money in the process. I bet you'd be singing a different tune then.
    Ever wonder if he is a tax payer and that's what the "majority" of tax payers have voted for?

I'm well-versed in a lot of different manners of kink - It's been a great subject to study and experience since I was a teen. That said, I can tell you that people who decide to turn their sexual fetishes and/or kinks in to 24/7 lifestyle choices are... Interesting folk.

There's almost a universal degree of narcissism - that is, one person who demands their needs are met without fail or fault all day, er'ry day. There are, of course, exceptions. I know a couple different D/s couples who behave within the 'guidelines' of their kink (such as they are) nearly all the time while in private. That said though, they both still have productive jobs and live very "normal" lives otherwise (quotes only because I feel saying "a normal life" is cheesy and restrictive).

I knew a girl who for a long while wanted to be someone's slave - without working, without school or any means to support herself. She was a glorified gold digger with a penchant for BDSM; that's all.

That's all I really see here - an immature man who doesn't want to face the world on his feet and so uses his sexual fetishism as an out. It's disgusting, and it's insulting to everyone else who enjoys their deviancy responsibly.
    Last edited by zael; 2011-05-19 at 06:38 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You guys act like you, as taxpayers, get to choose where your money is spent. You get to elect people who represent you and your interests. That's it. It turns out, if there are enough people that believe differently from you, you don't get your way. That's why they're taxes and not charity.

I watched the show he was on twice out of amazement when it aired. He calls his adult-baby life an escape from the 'real world'. Don't you need to live in the real world to escape it?

Also about the article... At least he has acting like a baby perfected.

Bloodsail Admiral dicertification's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    Take the check, if you don't you only prove how stupid Americans are to let this go unpunished.
    Lol

Do you have any idea how many people collect benefits from our govt who don't even live in canada? Not to mention our pass poor management of the indian act. The canadian government is probably the easiest to take for a ride.

Ex Girlfriend of mine was SSI for being Bi-Polar... I ended up having to call the police on her when I broke up with her...

She tryed to stab me with a pair of scissors, like the safety kind, with the dull tips.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Dude no need to go bezerk here.

---------- Post added 2011-05-19 at 06:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zael View Post
    I'm well-versed in a lot of different manners of kink - It's been a great subject to study and experience since I was a teen. That said, I can tell you that people who decide to turn their sexual fetishes and/or kinks in to 24/7 lifestyle choices are... Interesting folk.

There's almost a universal degree of narcissism - that is, one person who demands their needs are met without fail or fault all day, er'ry day. There are, of course, exceptions. I know a couple different D/s couples who behave within the 'guidelines' of their kink (such as they are) nearly all the time while in private. That said though, they both still have productive jobs and live very "normal" lives otherwise (quotes only because I feel saying "a normal life" is cheesy and restrictive).

I knew a girl who for a long while wanted to be someone's slave - without working, without school or any means to support herself. She was a glorified gold digger with a penchant for BDSM; that's all.

That's all I really see here - an immature man who doesn't want to face the world on his feet and so uses his sexual fetishism as an out. It's disgusting, and it's insulting to everyone else who enjoys their deviancy responsibly.
    I was waiting for a post like this. Thank you for doing it so well !

You know, Nietzsche had a mental break down and is commonly thought he died of stage 3 syphilis ( he went out of his mind) but we are still influenced by his writing even form when he was cracked.
    Just because you appear to have a grasp on reality with a mental illness does not mean hes functional like we assume.
    Hell he could just have one srs Narcissistic personality disorder, who knows but whats better for US? keeping him on a stipend or putting him at a burgerking register?

Edit: example 1: You want fries with that? BLAAAAARRRRRGGG ORDER THE EFFING FRIES OR ILL KILL MY EFFIN SELF!!
    example 2: He needs to be on SSID because the anti psychotics make him unable to work BUT hes too narcissistic to accpept he has an issue.
    Sorry but I don't buy that this man has a reasonable disability. He CAN work just like someone with Aspergers can work. I believe he's just an incredibly immature individual who's been coddled for so long that he feels like the world revolves around him. Doesn't mean he can't change (seek some help?) and become productive.

Quote Originally Posted by qw4 View Post
    You guys act like you, as taxpayers, get to choose where your money is spent. You get to elect people who represent you and your interests. That's it. It turns out, if there are enough people that believe differently from you, you don't get your way. That's why they're taxes and not charity.
    Except we probably will, he's got a senator gunning for his leeching ass now.