Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Imagine yourself in a peaceful scenery. Elwynn Forest is a fine choice, now imagine yourself on a green liveful grass of Elwynn Forest on a beautiful, sunny day, as usual. You watch as your comrades spar with each other, testing their strength. Pleased by the show, you take a sip from your mana drink. This day will be utterly fabulous.

Wrong.

What's that? Something is descending from the heavens. Before you could even tell, it already landed on its feet, right in front of you. Terrified, you recognize this entity.

The priest
    has entered
    the building

Not again, you think. But oh yes, it has just begun. Helplessy you watch, as fellow priest casts that mana burn on you over again

and again

and again

and again...

Change the scenery, your choice. Where are you now? You are on a desert, laying on the sand. The heat waves through your body, leeching all vitality from you. You can't keep going, you just lay there, waiting for your doom. Just out of your reach, you see your mana drink. A life saver, the divine water. Only thing that keeps you drinking from it, is...

the priest
    holding the
    bottle
    right above you.

The spell visuals make the priest what it is for me, especially Shadowform. I love that particularly because it defines the class so much more, and adds a depth of darkness, the same goes for holy and the ground animations.

I love priests because of it's unpredictable gameplay, shifting rotations and awsome utility, Shadow FTW, Holy FTW, Disc Wrath FTW

I remember the days of never ever ever going oom, even if I tried, R.I.P Easy Healin'

Deleted
    That priest takes skill, unlike maaaany other classes.

Deleted
    Mind Vision

I binded my life grip with "Here Kitty Kitty"
    (before ZA and ZG came out as dungeons again)

Divinitum - you missed this angle:

"Hello, ladies. Look at your healer. Now back to me. Now back at your healer. Now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me. But if he stopped wearing sissy armor and switched to a priest, he could pretend like he's me. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're in a raid, with the healer your healer could be like. What’s with your health? Back at me. I healed it. It's a boss corpse with two items that you wanted. Look again. The items are now epic. Anything is possible when your healer is a priest and not a sissy. I'm on a mount. "

Reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE

They are good in any position Well from my experience

I love the priest, being able to change up your healing style with 2 different specs is amazing. They are versatile in every role they fill. Pretty much just everything

priests are the only class with two healing specs

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    "Hello, ladies. Look at your healer. Now back to me. Now back at your healer. Now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me. But if he stopped wearing sissy armor and switched to a priest, he could pretend like he's me. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're in a raid, with the healer your healer could be like. What’s with your health? Back at me. I healed it. It's a boss corpse with two items that you wanted. Look again. The items are now epic. Anything is possible when your healer is a priest and not a sissy. I'm on a mount. "
    That would have been my first sig quote if it wouldn't have pushed me over the 100p limit. Well played. An honest to God real LoL moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Penric View Post
    they can be gnomes

/thread
    I know.. if only they had Gnome paladins

P.S. I play a paladin.

tanking all the hunter pets on the map and still keeping team-mates healthy

slow-melted ret paladins are also a treat
    somebody call for d doctor?

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Get over here!

Plus we seem to have the best spells to Troll with.
    Spamming Levitate on someone that clearly doesnt want it can be hilarious.
    Ill agree with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyzar View Post
    Life Grip
    This.

I leveled my Priest after Cata came out and I was a Goblin at first. I had this dream of jumping off a cliff, Life Gripping my raid mates, and rocket jumping back to safety.

Sadly, you can't cast it in the air.

I'm currently experimenting with ways to kill my friends with a GS on myself however.

Leap of Faith

Levitate Spam

Mind Control

Shadow Animations

etc.etc.

Mind Controlling people off cliffs. Fun since Molten Core days of MC'ing people off into the lava. : )