Firelands dailies - not for us? (Healers)

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Report-Comics

Am I missing something or is there no rewards there for us Priest Healers, apart from vanity items and "fun"? Somewhat disappointing to say the least

Yup. If thats a complete list then us resto druids stand very much in solidarity with you.

Given the amount of work needed to unlock each of the vendors, I'm assuming those lists are incomplete.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Quote Originally Posted by kneeo View Post
    Given the amount of work needed to unlock each of the vendors, I'm assuming those lists are incomplete.
    I'd hope so, because that list looks mighty depressing from a healer's perspective.

Uh...last I checked, you don't NEED all spirit items. But yes, I'm pretty sure the list is incomplete: PTR is PTR.

Also, This hot trinket not for priest healers? What're you smoking? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

moonwell trinket seems fine for disc, moonlight oh also isnt bad considering crit changes, but yeah, serious lack of spirit items, hopefully those lists arent complete yet

Quote Originally Posted by babylon View Post
    moonwell trinket seems fine for disc, moonlight oh also isnt bad considering crit changes, but yeah, serious lack of spirit items, hopefully those lists arent complete yet
    Not just for Disc, good for Holy too, use it for Shadowfiend/Hymn for giant increase in mana return.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

I've been looking at these too. As a Holy Priest, I shudder at all the Crit. Nice Trinket though~ :]

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Uh...last I checked, you don't NEED all spirit items. But yes, I'm pretty sure the list is incomplete: PTR is PTR.

Also, This hot trinket not for priest healers? What're you smoking? :P
    Holy still has no passive mana regeneration source other than spirit, unlike every other healer (who all happen to have a passive regen ability that is directly or indirectly tied to intelligence).

The other thing that I've noticed so far: Blizz seems to be trying to "force" us to go for crit items - either to test out the change to crit heals, or because they think that that change was such a good idea, that everybody loves it now.

Seems odd. But im guessing as it is the PTR were going to have an increase of gear later on before the patch rolls live..... PTR is PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyve View Post
    Holy still has no passive mana regeneration source other than spirit, unlike every other healer (who all happen to have a passive regen ability that is directly or indirectly tied to intelligence).

The other thing that I've noticed so far: Blizz seems to be trying to "force" us to go for crit items - either to test out the change to crit heals, or because they think that that change was such a good idea, that everybody loves it now.
    Because we don't need it, and we don't need spirit in every slot either.

Don't cry about having X ability when Y spec has it and you don't. When holy priest need some type of regain with intel we will receive it. Without rapture Disc would need a pretty heavy buff with spirit.

Moonwell is a great thoughtput trinket and great mana return if timed with SF.

P.S. PTR is PTR
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Go Dps than :d

I dont see an issue using some of the items as Disc? I have enough spirit now anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Because we don't need it, and we don't need spirit in every slot either.

Don't cry about having X ability when Y spec has it and you don't. When holy priest need some type of regain with intel we will receive it. Without rapture Disc would need a pretty heavy buff with spirit.

Moonwell is a great thoughtput trinket and great mana return if timed with SF.

P.S. PTR is PTR
    I never said holy should get a passive mana regen outside of spirit. I just said it the way it is. And because of that, holy needs to have spirit in most slots. Not all, but still the majority of items should have spirit, because that is our only way to regen mana. Especially considering Manatide and Innervate are going to be nerved for raid regen, so even in 25 mans you are going to need more spirit. And I'm not crying, I don't know why you would say that.
    I also never said disc shouldn't have Rapture. And just because a single item is good, doesn't mean that the current extreme lack of spirit cloth is negated.

And about your dumb "PTR is PTR":

It's better to voice concern BEFORE it goes live, you know, because then you'd have to live with it for a while at least.
    Last edited by Skyve; 2011-05-31 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyve View Post
    Not all, but still the majority of items should have spirit, because that is our only way to regen mana. And just because a single item is good, doesn't mean that the current extreme lack of spirit cloth is negated.
    QFT, let's hope we get some changes before it goes live. Crit is the Holy Priest's worst enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mymlan View Post
    QFT, let's hope we get some changes before it goes live. Crit is the Holy Priest's worst enemy.
    It is extremely likely that it is unfinished. The cloth patterns are also unavailable from any vendor as of now, so loot is still being divided/created. PTR is PTR, give it some time.