Deleted
    Hi guys.

I was wondering, is there any way, console command or other, to "reallocate" a radiant quest? Let me explain: I got two or three quests that ask me to kill a bandit/retrieve an object in a dungeon which I've already cleared (and I'm positive these are radiant objectives, not set in any particular dungeon). There are still so many places I haven't visited, so I'd rather not go back there.

Thanks.

I think you'd have to reload a save before you took the quest. Or use the console to complete it then start another one.
    A better way to think about Casual v Hardcore: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...asual-Hardcore

I dono if i'm blind or if it really diden't show up.. I searched for "skyrim" in the MMO-C search window.. and this thread diden't pop up.. alot of other thing did tho.. i went into my web history to find this thread..
    Anyway what i came here to say is that i found a new nice armor mod that i'm useing now
    Looks really nice imo :>

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52711/?

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    slut armor XD if it wasnt that bad i woulda agreed with you that it did look good
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    slut armor XD if it wasnt that bad i woulda agreed with you that it did look good
    well showing the Most skin possible is the most fun in skyrim :>
    Last edited by SkagenRora; 2014-09-07 at 12:04 AM.

WOAH! I'm really digging this summer intrepretation of Skyrim! I gotta play TES:V again with this mod.

I tried that mod in it's very early stages and it had some issues wonder if it works better now winter edition of course also gota think about what mods it will conflict with.

Challenge mode: Play Elder scrolls 3-5 with all expansions in order. Complete them as best you can without getting burned out.

Oh nostalgia, how I love you... sometimes.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

hmmm that challenge sounds fun for some reason I've been wanting to play oblivion again but I have to re buy that AND re mod it. uuuuuuuuuuuugh the faces

Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    Challenge mode: Play Elder scrolls 3-5 with all expansions in order. Complete them as best you can without getting burned out.

Oh nostalgia, how I love you... sometimes.
    That sounds like it could be fun. Anyone have a list of good mods for morrowind and oblivion?

Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    hmmm that challenge sounds fun for some reason I've been wanting to play oblivion again but I have to re buy that AND re mod it. uuuuuuuuuuuugh the faces

God fking damnit!!!
    Opens expert lock door after 20 lock picks.. Finds expert lock chest inside.. /Rage mode

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, How many saves do you guys have? So far it says i have made 72.. Across 4 characters, But i mostly just click F5 whenever i can so basiclly live on Quick save, just "Normal" save when i close the game

my current play through is nearing 2k

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    @#%& damnit!!!
    Opens expert lock door after 20 lock picks.. Finds expert lock chest inside.. /Rage mode
    TES has the absolute most frustrating lock picking system I've ever encountered. Good thing that there are mods to fix that: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22950/?

Note: a new version of the mod is in progress, as the last one may be causing problems (Gophersvids uninstalled the mod several months ago due to the issues). However, a development build of the new version is available, which fixes many of these problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    TES has the absolute most frustrating lock picking system I've ever encountered. Good thing that there are mods to fix that: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22950/?

Note: a new version of the mod is in progress, as the last one may be causing problems (Gophersvids uninstalled the mod several months ago due to the issues). However, a development build of the new version is available, which fixes many of these problems.
    I don't dislike the lock picking system tho xD But haven't really seen any other game with such feature

I just accidentally deleted 12 gigabytes of ENBs... fuck...

Deleted
    This is amazing, instant download!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I just accidentally deleted 12 gigabytes of ENBs... fuck...
    ENBs are like ~500kb... I doubt you mean ENBs, the big stuff in Skyrim are the Textures and Meshes and ENBs only add some PostEffects.

Anyone know any mod that removes the Quiver on the back when bow isen't equipt?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Anyone know any mod that removes the Quiver on the back when bow isen't equipt?
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10753/?

Works perfectly.