Divine Aegis Most Healed on Logs Disc priest

Hai

I wonder how its possible that divine aegis a which doesnt always proc can be the highest healed on logs even more then prayer of healing. On worldoflogs u see best discpriest on neferarian heroic with most healed divine aegis.

Since divine aegis doesnt always proc i dont seem to understand how it can be so high. it also doesnt stay on forever so needs to be used quite fast.

Are these priests just spamming prayer of healing so the stacks build up stronger and stronger...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadlybonne View Post
    which doesnt always proc
    it does from Prayer of healing

Also Divine Aegis is procced from other things.. so that is why it should be higher than prayer of healing.

Hai

I wonder how its possible that divine aegis a which doesnt always proc can be the highest healed on logs even more then prayer of healing. On worldoflogs u see best discpriest on neferarian heroic with most healed divine aegis.

Since divine aegis doesnt always proc i dont seem to understand how it can be so high. it also doesnt stay on forever so needs to be used quite fast.

Are these priests just spamming prayer of healing so the stacks build up stronger and stronger...

Assuming youre disc you should almost never be using PoH, it's all about PoM, PW:S, and the occasional penance unless your tank healing. 1 Shield can absorb almost 30k damage, not to mention the heal that is applied if your glyph with divine aegis. pretty much PoH isn't that great period for disc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xile View Post
    Assuming youre disc you should almost never be using PoH, it's all about PoM, PW:S,
    I Strongly disagree..

10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming youre disc you should almost never be using PoH, it's all about PoM, PW:S, and the occasional penance unless your tank healing. 1 Shield can absorb almost 30k damage, not to mention the heal that is applied if your glyph with divine aegis. pretty much PoH isn't that great period for disc.
    I'm sorry, but I don't even know where to start with this post. If you're raid healing as disc, PoH is a very powerful tool, along with PoM. PW:S should just be kept on tank(s) or to save a life and Penance should be used on c/d, tank healing or not.

As for OP, this isn't too uncommon, especially if you're primarily tank healing. Diving Aegis procs a lot more than you'd think, especially since it does every time with PoH. Don't forget that if you've taken Train of Thought, you will be using Inner Will quite a bit, fueling even more DA. I wouldn't worry about anything, you're probably doing fine.
    Last edited by Khallynos; 2011-06-03 at 02:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    We removed the Fun Stuff forum, all the Fun in the MMO-Champion forums will now be taking place in my pants.

Xenophics <Famous> - Scarlet Crusade (US)

Yeah, and how come Earthliving Weapon is healing most from Restoration Shamans on Chimaeron ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Newsflash, PWS spam is no longer feasible. Ever since Cataclysm... There was like ~2 weeks in this expansion when it was remotely feasible (if you had the gear for it) Even pom is situational for raid healing, it's only good if there are a raidwide aoe ticks going on (like alakir p2).
    On the OP: if DA is the highest contributor, the caster either has an incredible streak of luck with crits while spamming POH and/or he's massively overhealing.
    Last edited by Zka; 2011-06-03 at 02:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Newsflash, PWS spam is no longer feasible. Ever since Cataclysm... There was like ~2 weeks in this expansion when it was remotely feasible (if you had the gear for it) Even pom is situational for raid healing, it's only good if there are a raidwide aoe ticks going on (like alakir p2).
    On the OP: if DA is the highest contributor, the caster either has an incredible streak of luck with crits while spamming POH and/or he's massively overhealing.
    PoH always proc DA.

Deleted
    Hai

It always procs off PoH (if u crit it double procs!), if you keep spamming PoH all day (even for overhealing) you can stack your DA quite high, which will result in DA being your best spell, since wol records don't include the poh overhealing you've done.
    Last edited by mmocff76f9a79b; 2011-06-03 at 03:07 PM.

lol? thats new, always assumed poh is kinda amazingballs for disc, especially with always-da. "heal that is applied if your glyph with divine aegis" eh?
    troll?

Deadlybonne i would assume its from using poh (and overhealing with it) to stack da.
    Last edited by babylon; 2011-06-03 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by babylon View Post
    l
    Deadlybonne i would assume its from using poh (and overhealing with it) to stack da.
    I've done some joke logs on normals where I've had DA as my top "heal." It is, indeed, done by spamming PoH on full health groups and making sure to maintain them until damage occurs.

Best HPS spike I ever got was from being bored, spamming PoH before the pull until everyone had 52k DAs, pulled Tron Council with Magmatron up first. It was pretty funny.

Deleted
    Have your raid frame show you the time left on your DA. Stacking DA is easy on nef because you have basically everyone to like 10% of life and plenty of time to get them back up before another crackel, which let you stack big DA with PoH.

Sometimes, it even be useful to PoH a group even though it's going mostly in overheal just to keep the previous DA before an aoe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    It's quite feasible to PWS bubble the raid these days. Hc gear plus MTT/Innervate/CD's/4piece can easily see me through most fights while bubble spamming.