Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    [IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/103285254/dat%20feel.gif[IMG]
    Bwahahahahaha!
    Take that :3
    Ryze scores a penta.gif

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Ryze scores a penta.gif
    It was something related to penta kill yeah, but it's like a month ago when I got that one.
    Could have also used: This or That
    But thought this one was the most fitting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Its been delayed all over the U.S. It's probably just easier to DL it from the store.
    I'm gonna have to look into it later, I was gonna buy it with a gift card, not sure if I can use that to buy Nintendo points or whatever they're calling them these days.
    (Also I'm really lazy).

@The Monado: I wager you never met an actual good Elise, which understandably tarnishes her reputation. I thought Syndra was crap too, like everyone else, until I took her mid and nuked the shit out of my opponent.

Bad players make champions seem bad. It just reflects less on simple champions because even a bread knows how to play it.

Deleted
    <snip>
    Bwahahahahaha!
    Take that :3
    Well deserved, yep. Funny, i read somewhere pre-2013 that it was going to come to EU in late 2012, so i had it preordered for ages >.<

Going back to lol - Its been a strange week. Ive been playing Shen top for a while now, and so far ive met the most stupid players top i ever could. Its been a mix of different idiots, including but not limited to:
    -An Olaf that sits in the bush and throwing wet towels axes at me, while also starting with machete. (i met two of these actually, different players)
    -A Jax who sits in the bush waiting for me to get close at which point he gets out and tries to "burst" me down only to lose the trade instead.
    -An Urgot who camped his tower when i was miles away from him, too scared to get out in the open.

Any other lane i go to i get a decent player against me but top just keep making me wonder if they actually learned to walk upright in real life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    @The Monado: I wager you never met an actual good Elise, which understandably tarnishes her reputation. I thought Syndra was crap too, like everyone else, until I took her mid and nuked the shit out of my opponent.

Bad players make champions seem bad. It just reflects less on simple champions because even a bread knows how to play it.
    Yeah I guess I haven't seen such good Elise players, but my point was more like characters that have gap closers/alot of mobility do well against Elise. When I was Jarvan I just used EQ combo and owned her ass. Which is personal experience ofcourse, which Led++ allready noted.
    I guess the story would be diffrent if you were playing Dari-ass.

I like having Elise on my side when Shen somehow goes without ban. A champion that will likely grab as much health as possible seems to lose hard vs one with two % of health attacks for both high and low health. I ganked the hell out of top lane that day...

Deleted
    Yeah I guess I haven't seen such good Elise players, but my point was more like characters that have gap closers/alot of mobility do well against Elise. When I was Jarvan I just used EQ combo and owned her ass. Which is personal experience ofcourse, which Led++ allready noted.
    Dari-ass?

You mean Retardius?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Dari-ass?

You mean Retardius?
    I think Durrius was the term coined for him.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    I prefer Retardius.

Deleted
    I don't see how, if they get cocooned while trying to close gaps, they just lost the trade.

I thought it was xXShadowNightArthasElfadiniusXx.

Deleted
    I thought it was xXShadowNightArthasElfadiniusXx.
    I don't even.. that's not... huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I don't even.. that's not... huh?
    World of Warcraft had a lot of kids who named their characters stupid things, especially when rolling the current "flavor of the month"-class. Paladins and Death Knights were pretty common for this, and that's what Darius reminds me of.

Kids who think they're cool, I mean.

Deleted
    World of Warcraft had a lot of kids who named their characters stupid things, especially when rolling the current "flavor of the month"-class. Paladins and Death Knights were pretty common for this, and that's what Darius reminds me of.

Kids who think they're cool, I mean.
    Oh, ofcourse. Sorry.. I Darius'd (derped) for a second. I'm tired. Forgive me.

Deleted
    I still remember the 4.0.1 patch where boomkins went from "well, we have one, he's not good for much but we have one" to "...LFfluffy fat chickens" and you saw a huge influx with names of the avian variety popping up to the left and right.

Deleted
    euw over 20000 no extimated time?
    is this normal?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    is this normal?
    queue is disabled so no one can play any games..

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    is this normal?
    Since S3, yes.

Deleted
    First time since S3 that I find this...guess I've been lucky then...ok...