Deleted
    Good lord. Morg's new skin is awesome from the looks of it. Good thing I didn't buy Blackthorn when it was on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    All these prophetic "nerfed to the ground" knee jerk responses are really getting old. Zed got "nerfed to the ground", Diana was "nerfed to the ground", Eve was "nerfed to the ground". Just because they arent OP anymore, doesnt mean its nerfed to the ground. on the topic of Hecarim, he litereally gets 1%-0% play now because he is either pick or ban. and 99% of the time its ban. If a champ obtains a 99% ban rate.... something is wrong with the champ. Eve is also viable still, just not OMG 100-0 WITH JUST DFG. U dont know how it will affect him till u test it out.

sorry for rant, the doomsday champ posts get on my nerves quite a bit

I wouldn't put too much faith into what people play or ban. I'd guess 99% of players (conservatively) are uncreative, afraid to explore and reliant on existing molds from which to cut their tactics and strategies. I'd say they mostly ban things they see others ban, without knowing why they do so.

Deleted
    I just found this and I can't decide if it deserves a thread of it's own so I'll post it here. I'm building a conspiracy theory that Riot is trying to bring back the nazi ideology. First evidence is here:http://promo.leagueoflegends.com/en/freljord/. If you scroll to Ashe and you check her quote you will see this: "One tribe, one people, one Freljord." - Ashe. On wikipedia I found this: One of the Nazis' most-repeated political slogans was Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer — "One People, One Empire, One Leader". (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F%C3%BChrer).

ASHE IS THE FUHRER OF LOL! ARAM IS RIGGED AND SHE WILL WIN THE BATTLE OF FRELJORD! Going to make myself a tinfoil hat now. Prepare for the worst. Riot is rising. Even the name of the company... Riot... OMG11!!! What better way to teach young kids the nazi ideology than through the most played game in the world?!

Deleted
    Evelynn is almost fotm in high ranked solo queue matches if you've watched any EU pro streams lately, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Diamondprox lolking: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/20234739#profile

Svenskeren lolking: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/19247270#profile

Deleted
    I'm afraid Diana is really hurt by this, and the coming Kha'zix nerfs look bad too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm impressed. This is the first time I've seen someone trying to Godwin an entire game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    and the coming Kha'zix nerfs look bad too.
    I dislike the fact that W won't proc your passive anymore. That sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I'm impressed. This is the first time I've seen someone trying to Godwin an entire game.
    Indeed. Lol. It was amusing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Good lord. Morg's new skin is awesome from the looks of it. Good thing I didn't buy Blackthorn when it was on sale.
    My wallet cries. Another skin I DO NOT need but I will probably end up buying anyway because goddamnit its so good!

Deleted
    So I wanted to que up, but my connection to the client timed out. And now I can't login at all. EUW is down?

And I was just on a roll with my placement matches into ranked . Won my first 4 matches as jungler. Carried the shit out of everything as Elise/Udyr jungle. Went 7/0/9 as Udyr in my last game. I hope this doesn't mess up my mojo!

Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    So I wanted to que up, but my connection to the client timed out. And now I can't login at all. EUW is down?

And I was just on a roll with my placement matches into ranked . Won my first 4 matches as jungler. Carried the shit out of everything as Elise/Udyr jungle. Went 7/0/9 as Udyr in my last game. I hope this doesn't mess up my mojo!
    The EUW server is definitely messed up right now. I got booted too and can't get in again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Yeah EUW just shit it self.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendoil View Post
    And Hecarim did get his Ult-Damage and Scaling for passing through actually strongly increased if I read the patchnote correctly. So while it is probably a nerf (especially the lack of his passive for ganking), "nerfed to the ground" seems like a very strong opinion.
    From what I can see, they're removing the 2nd part of his ult damage, which had a lot of ap scaling, so the damage just moved on the charge itself, and not the random aoe that was added to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by That Feel View Post
    I just found this and I can't decide if it deserves a thread of it's own so I'll post it here. I'm building a conspiracy theory that Riot is trying to bring back the nazi ideology. First evidence is here:http://promo.leagueoflegends.com/en/freljord/. If you scroll to Ashe and you check her quote you will see this: "One tribe, one people, one Freljord." - Ashe. On wikipedia I found this: One of the Nazis' most-repeated political slogans was Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer — "One People, One Empire, One Leader". (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F%C3%BChrer).

ASHE IS THE FUHRER OF LOL! ARAM IS RIGGED AND SHE WILL WIN THE BATTLE OF FRELJORD! Going to make myself a tinfoil hat now. Prepare for the worst. Riot is rising. Even the name of the company... Riot... OMG11!!! What better way to teach young kids the nazi ideology than through the most played game in the world?!
    First post that made me laugh since like 20 pages, thanks dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I'm afraid Diana is really hurt by this, and the coming Kha'zix nerfs look bad too.
    I'm seeing an opportunity for Nashor's Tooth Diana, getting the malady proc and all. I once did Malady + Nashors, but it felt really redundant. But the Malady Passive + Moonsilver Blade should prove for some interesting results.
    I dislike the fact that W won't proc your passive anymore. That sucks.
    The changes are really odd, because they're "opening up more evolution changes" but it's more like. "We made W evolution and R evolution suck more, so we're forcing you to evolve Q."
    I'll probably end up evolving E first so I can All-In easier, but we'll see.

Deleted
    Evolving E is something that I always do because of the reset, not sure if evolving W is worth it anymore but I think it still is even if it doesn't proc the passive, but I don't know to be honest.

If it's poke you want I'd say evolving W is the way to go even after the nerf.

Deleted
    Evolving E is something that I always do because of the reset, not sure if evolving W is worth it anymore but I think it still is even if it doesn't proc the passive, but I don't know to be honest.

If it's poke you want I'd say evolving W is the way to go even after the nerf.
    Yeah I meant evolving it first though. Since you'd always do it after W.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Yeah I meant evolving it first though. Since you'd always do it after W.
    Oh. Well, I wouldn't really know about SR but I already evolve E first when playing ARAM, for a while now. Kinda depends, if my team has 0 pushing power I'll just go W first otherwise we'll just lose the tower really fast.

Deleted
    Great client is fucked up so I get kicked from the game and now that it is back up there is a half hour que. Yeah time to do something else

Deleted
    I was about to ask if the server was okay now but I guess not.

Ranked queues are disabled and they know about the d/c

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I'm not even trying to play myself and I'm having issues with the queue as well.

Siv HD stuck in queue

Deleted
    Oh. Well, I wouldn't really know about SR but I already evolve E first when playing ARAM, for a while now. Kinda depends, if my team has 0 pushing power I'll just go W first otherwise we'll just lose the tower really fast.
    You evolve W first in SR, dunno about domi though.