is the nasus skin 975 rp?

Will be missed ~

Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    is the nasus skin 975 rp?
    Its Legendary.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I loathe my friend. He's sending me another one tomorrow. I just sent him Oktoberfest Gragas. That's 3 really nice skins for him, 1 decent skin for a shitty champ and 1 shitty skin for a decent champ for me.

Dude, pink Taric is the greatest skin ever released.

So another friend gifted someone. The person they gifted loathes Crimson Elite Talon. A lot. He gets Crimson Elite Talon.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Infernal Nasus? YES FUCKING PLEASE RIOT

2) from the unofficial patch notes on Reign of Gaming "Spirit of the Spectral Wraith: UNIQUE Passive: 5% of spell damage dealt to monsters is restored as Health and Mana."

Is it just me... Or will that item now be a pretty much "must buy first super rush" on Poppy? One of her main problems is low mana pool and high costs 5% of her Q back as mana every time she uses is... nomnomnom.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Creep Score Reducing Death Sprees

Proxy Farming is a fairly destructive method of playing the game, mostly due to the fact that your value as a champion isn't being accurately updated to account for your actual value (due to farming minions).
    Now every 1000 gold earned from minions/monsters reduces your Death Spree by 1

RIP Singed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    RIP Singed
    It's not like Singed can't do anything else, he becomes a god in teamfights after a few items.

But thank god for that change. Having to keep someone top against a 0/10 aatrox/trynda/yi/singed/InsertPusherWithEscape(s)Here gets annoying after the millionth time.

You KNOW he isn't worth anything. You most likely cannot even straight out kill any of those champions as they'll just generally run away faster than you. But the second you leave that top lane he's at your inhibitor and you need to go defend it or make huge efforts towards ending the game, fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    2) from the unofficial patch notes on Reign of Gaming "Spirit of the Spectral Wraith: UNIQUE Passive: 5% of spell damage dealt to monsters is restored as Health and Mana."

Is it just me... Or will that item now be a pretty much "must buy first super rush" on Poppy? One of her main problems is low mana pool and high costs 5% of her Q back as mana every time she uses is... nomnomnom.
    Lane creeps are minions, not monsters.

Unless you intend to Jungle Poppy, it won't work.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Lane creeps are minions, not monsters.

Unless you intend to Jungle Poppy, it won't work.
    I'd love that item on udyr. my main problem is mana

not sure if this is real or not but friend in korea sent me this and it looks good skin :P

http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post

It only triggers on Jungle mob hits, so it won't do anything for lane Poppy. And currently, Jungle Poppy is very slow, and she doesn't have much dueling power early-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    It's not like Singed can't do anything else, he becomes a god in teamfights after a few items.

But thank god for that change. Having to keep someone top against a 0/10 aatrox/trynda/yi/singed/InsertPusherWithEscape(s)Here gets annoying after the millionth time.

You KNOW he isn't worth anything. You most likely cannot even straight out kill any of those champions as they'll just generally run away faster than you. But the second you leave that top lane he's at your inhibitor and you need to go defend it or make huge efforts towards ending the game, fast.
    It does screw over the splitpushers even further that don't have an escape mechanism, such a Fiora and Gangplank. Oh well, time to play AP backdoor Xin Zhao instead to be a dick.

Since it does say that gold earned from minions triggers that effect, I would expect people to get around that by missing CS intentionally, but that doesn't make sense to be splitpushing anyways.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-11-01 at 06:45 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I don't know if this has been discussed, but does anyone else feel that the new Sivir update is broken for mid-late game TF's, and the burst with her Ricochet is wtf?
    Just activate R and watch your team swarm the enemy, they barely have time to react. It's like a super Shurelyas. Sorry it is one

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    not sure if this is real or not but friend in korea sent me this and it looks good skin :P

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Po0OLE2.jpg[IMG]
    Its concept art, like Pool Party Leona. It might be in production it might not.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Bah! got 2 mystery gifts from friends and got 2 fucking Sona skins! and I don´t even play Sona Got Muse Sona and Guqin Sona..... I would have been happy with Arcade Sona tho.
    I got mystery gifted Pharao Nidalee and I only play Sona. I'd trade it for your Guqin Sona

Deleted
    Infernal Nasus looks seriously badass.

Also I'm liking the new health bars coming

10+ Year Old Account
    Re: Winter Lulu, it's one of the art demos (like Pool Party Leona / Dunking Darius). It's based on a very impressive fan art.

Re: Health bars, the colourisation could already be done with some editing. I guess they just made it available for everyone.

Re: Sivir, she extremely hard counters some of the popular AD choices currently. But she is equally dependent on being in the right team setup.

Re: Jungle item, I am not sure it'll be needed for Udyr. I feel the tank item is just too strong on him, but will need to see the other options first.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Re: Health bars, the colourisation could already be done with some editing. I guess they just made it available for everyone.
    Those are the new default colors with colorblind mode off and on, respectively. You can't actually edit them from within the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Not from within the game no. You could, however, edit an ini file to get the same effect.

//edit: More info @ http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ferent_colour/
    There was a red post commenting on the use of it as well. Long story short, perfectly fine at home, not okay for professional play. Seems they just gave it to everyone now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweeper trinket. "Permanent" and cheaper pink wards.