... really thinking about uninstalling this game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    ... really thinking about uninstalling this game.
    Maybe a break for a little bit?

Deleted
    Gonna be hitting ranked hard over the next few months. The grind up to platinum starts again zz

Started ranked today. 3 wins, 1 loss. 2 of them was Solo. I guess its fine. But damn people are retarded in Soloque.. Really.. Really stupid. And I thought people where like chatting in charselect and like atleast trying to have a good team. I want to jungle. ALWAYS. But no. I had to lane both solo games . And I havent played the lane game for like 50 games.. So that sucked. But I did fine I guess.

I have been playing ranked all day and can't remember when my last win was.
    I am really close to honestly uninstalling this game and playing something else, can't handle these massive losing streaks every few weeks. Happened so many times, slowly climb up to mid 1300s, then drop down to sub 1200 in a single day.

Yup, I'm done, uninstalled. Can't handle it anymore.
    Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2011-10-28 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Yeah that was my mid as Urgot, too. We didn't even have a jungler to yell at though.

Played a game last night as Irelia, went solo top and team flamed me before game even started, so I just attack ground past minion wave while I'm eating and go 0-6 in the first eight minutes. Ended game with the only positive score on the team.
    I love that about Irelia. It doesn't matter how bad you start out you'll still end up positive. Its magic I tell you because I have no clue how do I've managed to do it repeatedly.

NOOOOO don't give up Fiddle!!!! Just lay low for a while and play a single player game. Then come back and consume your enemies.

I hope I can even hit 30 before season 2 ends. 3 months to hit 17. Not looking like its gonna happen.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2011-10-28 at 03:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I have been playing ranked all day and can't remember when my last win was.
    I am really close to honestly uninstalling this game and playing something else, can't handle these massive losing streaks every few weeks. Happened so many times, slowly climb up to mid 1300s, then drop down to sub 1200 in a single day.

Yup, I'm done, uninstalled. Can't handle it anymore.
    Give account, I need one on NA. PM. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I love that about Irelia. It doesn't matter how bad you start out you'll still end up positive. Its magic I tell you because I have no clue how do I've managed to do it repeatedly.

NOOOOO don't give up Fiddle!!!! Just lay low for a while and play a single player game. Then come back and consume your enemies.

I hope I can even hit 30 before season 2 ends. 3 months to hit 17. Not looking like its gonna happen.
    Just do large week session of LoL and you should hit 30, doesn't take that long.

Can't believe I hadn't picked up Sion before. He was on sale, so I picked him up and a sexy skin. AD Sion is, what's the word I'm looking for?

Oh yes, COMPLETE BEAST.

Can we say 3 shotting Kassadin? Yes we can.

AD sion is amazing once you get some items. That's my only problem...once you get them

And that most people don't get it that they don't have to go back to base with 50% hp when you've just ulted

Yh, AD sion is amazing if you manage get your first big item. His early game is kind of like... hit for 70, stun for 70, shield burst for 100. As you can see, not much

16-3-20 Urgot hard carries the team. Much better than last time...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Gonna be hitting ranked hard over the next few months. The grind up to platinum starts again zz
    That AND you have to carry my ass remember?

I just realized... Talon sounds EXACTLY like the Blood Mage hero from WC3: FT. O.o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    That AND you have to carry my ass remember?
    Oh carry my ass aswell while your at it plox

15+ Year Old Account
    so here's the dealio, i finally thought "f*ck it" and bought the 3.6k RP to buy the Champs Bundle, had lots of champs in i was thinking about buying with IP for a long time, Karthas, Sion, GP, Corki, etc. so i was down to something like 200 RP. next time i log in (yesterday) i had, and still have right now, 4537 RP, which is too much to have the 3.6k added to my account twice and i definitely only have 1 RP purchase in my history. i'm hesitant to spend them atm, wat happen?

10+ Year Old Account
    CARRY ALL THE ASSES! (Hello, again :3)
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Count me in.

I was in the hospital for asthama attack. Odd thing is, I found that losing in the SR map (in LoL, Dota2 or HoN) is a lot bigger shock than the $800 bill I'm saddled with.

What I miss? :V
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Oh man, Fiddle is so much fun, I started playing him right after the game got out of beta. But I just tried to play a game with him for lols and was left wondering why did I quit playing him Oh, that Nunu is trying to harass at your tower? FEAR! *Legendary* :-DDDDD

15+ Year Old Account
    anyone have an idea what happened in my situation as explained above? i'm not familiar with RP dealing or Riot support really.