Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I think the reason he feels weak is that he can't really do much without his turrets. Quite frankly, the only thing stopping me from playing Heimerdinger is that turrets seem too useless in PvP, imo.
    Yeah...feels like after level 8 my turrets die when as much as looked at.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't know how people get anywhere in this game. Ever since I passed the required games to get a ranking I have had only one win. Whether is a feeder, screwed up team comp, or just plain bad players. I've seen them all at this point. If anyone, ANYONE, will join up with me for 5v5 premade I'll give that a try. solo q is just stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    Anyone play Heimerdinger at all? Been playin with him a bit after purchasing the Champions Bundle for 3410 RP and been having an absolute blast. He just feels kinda weak.
    It's a shame his turrets dont pose any kind of threat once you've killed him so it's often safe to jump in and nuke him down before they can do any real damage to you, atleast if they kept going for abit after death he would pose more of a threat to make up for his lack of escape.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    If they made Heimer's turret range longer and made it so at level 5 when he has both charges up, you can toggle the spell to make them instantly drop both off them and fire straight away ( instead off waiting 0.5s for them to build up )

Deleted
    For Heimer, you want to level hextech rockets first and then level the turrets. And you'll notice your burst damage is alot higher.

Hes realy strong if played well but hes squishy and his only escape is landing his stun on someone as they jump on you, Or burning Flash.

Best way ive found to play him is get an early chalice for MR and Regen so you can push lane and poke easily enough and the extra MR + your passive allows you to win most trades.

Champions with displacements like Gragas Ulti can realy fuck you up fast though as its all about positioning as Heimer. Get caught out and ur screwed.

Usual build is;

boots + 3 potions -> Chalice -> Dorans ring or two. -> Rylai's Crystal Scepter -> Rabadons Deathcap-> Void Staff. (Wota/Zhonya's super late)

I've actually been following a mobafire guide on Heimerdinger http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-support-22259 and it's been workin pretty damn well. Of course adjusting the purchase order some based on the opponents (getting Abyssal Scepter before Zhonyas for heavy AP teams for example.) I just feel so useless in a team fight when my turrets are 1 shot by a Cait, rockets hit minions instead, etc.

He's one of the strongest bot-laners in Dominion, and is also incredibly strong top-game as well. Drops off a bit in team fights towards the end, but for most of the game he's a beast.

If you're bot laning, you'll almost always end up sitting in front of their node, constantly capping/neutering it. Not to mention you'll be drawing 2-3 players bot frequently just to kill you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, Rammus and Kassadin are free this week, two champs that are pretty much insta-banned every game I play. Gonna be an interesting week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Hmm, Rammus and Kassadin are free this week, two champs that are pretty much insta-banned every game I play. Gonna be an interesting week.
    spin2win, armordillo style.

I actually thought Yi would be a bigger issue... maybe me and my friends just suck at countering him. Tons of people who play him and fail, though.

I've actually had in mind to test Swain, Caitlyn and Urgot, so good week for me. Besides the fact that I have all the other ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    spin2win, armordillo style.
    Rammus weeks are the only time I play dominion, for obvious reasons.

I've also wanted to try Urgot for a while, but I might save him till a few friends are on. Ranged AD is not my strong suit. And Swain is lots of fun. Now that he got his (minor) price reduction I might actually buy him.

Deleted
    Rammus -> Yi, pretty hard counter unless he's AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I actually thought Yi would be a bigger issue... maybe me and my friends just suck at countering him. Tons of people who play him and fail, though.

I've actually had in mind to test Swain, Caitlyn and Urgot, so good week for me. Besides the fact that I have all the other ones.
    Swain is a boss. His damage isn't super high, but he can sustain for a long time. His only burst is his W (the snare), but other than that all of his damage is a very high, consistent damage. I've turned a few ganks where it looked like I was going to die into a double kill from a good snare and his ult.

Deleted
    Premades of 3 are THE cancer of this game.

1. They claim roles
    2. Suck at the roles they claimed
    3. Blame the non premade players because they have the IQ as high as their shoe size.

Support Zil not buying wards at level 1 because he wants 20 AP to do more damage. This is all fine, until you're fucking overextending like a little bitch and get ganked because you have 0 map awareness. I just LOVE 20 AP when dead, so useful. Not to mention he would just run into a blitz and basically die before he could get a bomb off because of CC. Then blame me (Ashe) for not getting the easy double kill.
    Jungle Eve .. I just can't begin on jungle Eve. 0 gank the entire game, get's 2 shot by a Renekton or Lee Sin basically. Fails to instagib champs with around 30% HP, is useless in every single teamfight. I'm going to start dodging EVERY game with an Eve in it.
    AP Nunu, chases a Lee Singed WITHOUT any map awareness whatever. Result, me, Nunu and Zilean get ganked by 4 people. Conclusion, it is my fault.

I was also baffled by the fact that I died 2 times on total, while the rest of my team (except the NON pre-made Nidalee) died around 6 or 7 times, yet I was the one OBVIOUSLY feeding their botlane. (which I had to solo because our Zilean decided to "roam" around level 6).

I'm going to ask every champ select whether they are a 3 man made premade, if they are I instantly dodge and ignore them all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Lee Singed
    Oh god I'd like to play a champion like this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post
    Oh god I'd like to play a champion like this
    Jump in, fling them behind you, kick them into your team and spread poison in front of their faces.

I love it.

Deleted
    I honestly just can't believe the DotA2 community CAN be worse then this. New game, 3 fucking trolls again. Mundo going 0/5 in minutes. Our brand getting first blood then continue to die every 2 minutes. Xin jungling and just raging at everyone while being beyond clueless. The fun is really getting out of this game. A shame how hard a community in a fairly simple game can just totally rape it.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Premades of 3 are THE cancer of this game.

1. They claim roles
    2. Suck at the roles they claimed
    3. Blame the non premade players because they have the IQ as high as their shoe size.

Support Zil not buying wards at level 1 because he wants 20 AP to do more damage. This is all fine, until you're fucking overextending like a little bitch and get ganked because you have 0 map awareness. I just LOVE 20 AP when dead, so useful. Not to mention he would just run into a blitz and basically die before he could get a bomb off because of CC. Then blame me (Ashe) for not getting the easy double kill.
    Jungle Eve .. I just can't begin on jungle Eve. 0 gank the entire game, get's 2 shot by a Renekton or Lee Sin basically. Fails to instagib champs with around 30% HP, is useless in every single teamfight. I'm going to start dodging EVERY game with an Eve in it.
    AP Nunu, chases a Lee Singed WITHOUT any map awareness whatever. Result, me, Nunu and Zilean get ganked by 4 people. Conclusion, it is my fault.

I was also baffled by the fact that I died 2 times on total, while the rest of my team (except the NON pre-made Nidalee) died around 6 or 7 times, yet I was the one OBVIOUSLY feeding their botlane. (which I had to solo because our Zilean decided to "roam" around level 6).

I'm going to ask every champ select whether they are a 3 man made premade, if they are I instantly dodge and ignore them all.
    damn led
    i feel your pain, cooking helps to reduce the grief and rage

Deleted
    Game 3. Me (Lulu) and Urgot bot, for some reason Urgot buys 2 health pots but forgets he has to actually use em. Sitting in a lane with 40% health and never using the actual health pots really isn't that bright. Of course it's only a matter of time before Taric stuns him, I polymorph their Ashe but for some reason he thinks that means he can take them on. Resulting in a quite painful death for him. By this time our Wukong top already fed their GP around 4 kills and tower down. Not that 2 of his deaths (at least I only saw 2) were him ulti'ing (out of range) under their tower and dying. By this time their bot lane is basically overextending since I can't go back (or loose tower, same for Urgot) but our Maokai jungler thinks it's a good idea NOT to gank. Sure bottom bush in river might have been warded, but if they're overextending that far you reach them before they can get back. And last time I checked, Maokai is like 1 of the best gankers, even if you're over the middle. Add my ulti to that and you have a CC'ing machine with a slow aura around him. Byt this time our Wukong fed their GP like another 3 kills.

Result, a surrender at 24 minutes or so. Me with a 1/1/4 score and as much gold as my carries and the urge to just delete LoL and get back to a game where people at least have the SLIGHTEST clue of what they're doing.

Deleted
    First ranked, quite the experience and I now fear for my sanity.

It was as if I was level 10 again...

Enemy team has 4 bad players, I gain so much advantage with my kills and so does rest of my team bar 1, who plays against their only good one but doesn't feed. Surrender at 20... Wow.