Is it just me or does Jarvan E seems abit bugged. Its like when you click on the E(Flag) skill there is this circle surrounding you for you to place it, but the problem is that Jarvan is not in the direct centre of the circle, sometimes he is nearer to the top, which means that your E can be placed at a shorter distance infront and at the same time a longer distance behind and sometimes its the other way round. Any Jarvan players noticed this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterOfFire View Post
    As a guy that lived in Panama for almost 3 years, that's someone who speaks Spanish. Since in the Spanish alphabet the H is silent and J is pronounced like the English H, "hahahaha" becomes "jajajaja"

The More You Know!

/rainbow
    Oh I see, loads of Spanish players on EU West.

---------- Post added 2012-05-07 at 05:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    http://imageshack.us/f/214/hecarimpewpew.png/

Now announcing my love for Hecarim jungle.

Edit: I fail at making pictures show up (
    Imageshack is annoying use this site.

www.imgur.com

<snip>
    Please try to avoid memes.
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-05-07 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JesterOfFire View Post
    As a guy that lived in Panama for almost 3 years, that's someone who speaks Spanish. Since in the Spanish alphabet the H is silent and J is pronounced like the English H, "hahahaha" becomes "jajajaja"

The More You Know!

/rainbow
    Still makes you wonder why they have no "lol" Almost no one takes 5 seconds to type out "hahahahahhahahaha" instead of a quick "lol"

10+ Year Old Account
    So how are ranked games in the really low ELO brackets? By that I mean < 1000, or even hovering 0 ELO if anyone has the balls and nerves to drop their ELO to those levels. I've heard of the "ELO hell" term before, but I don't believe in that as I've yet to actually experience it myself.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    So how are ranked games in the really low ELO brackets? By that I mean < 1000, or even hovering 0 ELO if anyone has the balls and nerves to drop their ELO to those levels. I've heard of the "ELO hell" term before, but I don't believe in that as I've yet to actually experience it myself.
    Considering the sort of groups you get at 13-1400... I never want to find out. Ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine all those bad games at your ELO, only more often the lower you go. I'm currently stuck around 1000-1100. Until I recently picked up Irelia, I didn't play champs that could completely carry games. I'm winning lanes as Cho'Gath against Rivens, so I know I should be higher, but when I win my lane and the other 2 and the jungler derp harder than a goldfish, you can't really carry that stuff as a tank.

Deleted
    I dipped down as low as 970 a few weeks ago. I should have realized that my teams were too dumb to capitalize on all the counterjungling and map pressence I brought with Shyvana. So I just bought Riven and started ganking the shit out of every lane (now up to 1200).

I realized that the ammount of trolls just increased, I´m glad I managed to get a mini win streak because I fear I would just keep descending since I have an awful troll luck. Basically, it´s like the 1200-1400 but a lot worse. The troll ratio is a lot higher, people generally can´t play their roles, the CS counts is quite pathetic (not as pathetic as the ward count though). I think it might be a lot easier to carry when you go lower though, if you just pick some high burst early/mid game champ with good ganks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one that feels AD Sion might be a nice pick for those low Elo games? He only gets stomped if he gets CC tossed his way and in game like those that's not exactly likely to be remotely coordinated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Am I the only one that feels AD Sion might be a nice pick for those low Elo games? He only gets stomped if he gets CC tossed his way and in game like those that's not exactly likely to be remotely coordinated.
    I'm pretty sure anything with carry potential is a nice pick at that elo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I'm pretty sure anything with carry potential is a nice pick at that elo.
    True. AD Sion I would see more since with his Ulti he is unkillable if you're playing against idiots.

Deleted
    Is Varus coming out this week? I've been trying him out on the PBE and I want him on my main account.. Q_Q

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/6bTK8.jpg
    Oh man, That was a brilliant game with Yi I love morons ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Absolutely. You can top or jungle, build 2 phantom dancers and unleash havoc.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I -love- Gragas. And Tristana. And other "Hey, who cares about that wall being in the way!"-champions.

Free flash too stronk!

Starting to main Trundle for top. God damnit the troll is stronk. <3
    Hi

I love Rumble solo top. Look ay my awesome flamethrower! Running? Harpoons lol. Gank? Shield and run wheeeeee

Last PvP game that I was Rumble solo top, I got fed massively, was the only level 18 at the end. Oh yeah.

Deleted

Varus Champion spotlight was released not too long ago! I have 1000 RP saved up for him.

Deleted
    http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...39#post4459239
    I was looking for health->AP item suggestions today and look what I found. I like that idea :P

Hey guys, I've been trying Leona since she's free this week, and I like those kinds of supports. However, people seem to have different opinions on if she's a tank or CC support...

So I was wondering what you guys think about her, if you could give me some insight why you think she's better as tank/CC support?

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Hey guys, I've been trying Leona since she's free this week, and I like those kinds of supports. However, people seem to have different opinions on if she's a tank or CC support...

So I was wondering what you guys think about her, if you could give me some insight why you think she's better as tank/CC support?
    IMO, she's a tank/CC support hybrid, with an emphasis on CC. She has a short CD stun and and a short CD minor root which are godly in fights. A w > e > q > r > q > e combo can lock down that AD carry like no tomorrow (not to mention it does a decent amount of damage). Her W provides some nice resistances so usually you don't even need to build her too tanky. I find that a Sunfire + Abyssal is usually enough tankyness for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space