Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    You also want enough CDR to be able to fire off an extra acid hunter per corrosive charge, which is like 34% or something. Frozen Heart + blue buff 'sup
    Exactly, between CDR boots, Frozen heart, and a brutalizer, you're sitting at the CDR cap, which not only greatly increases the damage you dish out, but allows you to use your W shield more often, letting you be even bulkier.

The better Urgots I've seen build Brutalizer + Manamune, then mostly all defensive items.

Also, ran into one of the oddest raging kids last night in ranked, some guy raged at me simply because I picked Yorick, saying Yorick is worthless, underpowered, and doesn't do anything. Once we got ingame and he started to talk shit about me building a Manamune I quickly put him on ignore. I know he started talking in All chat because after a few minutes 3-4 people were making fun of him.

Deleted
    Then I've built my Urgots properly all along! *cheer*

Finally saved up for Trundle, now to take him top lane and see how well he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post
    Then I've built my Urgots properly all along! *cheer*
    High five, we've both been doing gravy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Finally saved up for Trundle, now to take him top lane and see how well he does.
    I haven't laned much with trundle, but even in lane he can initiate ganks like nobody's business. Wait for the jungler to get close, let the other top solo move in a bit, pillar down, run in, without flash it's almost a guaranteed kill.

0-23-0 within 10 minutes of the game! :P
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Just bought Lee Sin and daaaaamn guuurl, I am in love with this game! Such an awesome champ to play!
    Trundle is one of my favorite champs atm, good choice Fiddlesnarf. :3
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    0-23-0 within 10 minutes of the game! :P
    Ha! No, if he was a caster or ranged I'm sure I'd feed, but I'm good with melee for the most part.
    Thinking maybe...
    Wriggles
    TriForce
    Warmogs
    Atmas
    Ghostblade if I need damage / Force of Nature for Magic Res / Frozen Heart or Randuins if I need armor.
    Sell Wriggles for Starks Fervor late game

Deleted
    Switch Ghostblade for Frozen Mallet/Aegis of the Legion imo.

Deleted
    So many bad Urgots, it's horrible to be on their team :X

Also : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YffhWQ7y0BQ
    That. Is. Amazing. The end had me in tears rofling.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Exactly, between CDR boots, Frozen heart, and a brutalizer, you're sitting at the CDR cap, which not only greatly increases the damage you dish out, but allows you to use your W shield more often, letting you be even bulkier.
    Merc treads :X

So, Shyvana.

Did I mention how much of a nerd I am for dragons?
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Switch Ghostblade for Frozen Mallet/Aegis of the Legion imo.
    Having Frozen Mallet, TriForce, and slow Pillar are a bit redundant imo. Looking more into it I'd probably get Black Cleaver instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post
    So, Shyvana.

Did I mention how much of a nerd I am for dragons?
    This preview is making me rethink saving up IP for Graves. I'm looking forward to her lore/ability previews.

Having Frozen Mallet, TriForce, and slow Pillar are a bit redundant imo. Looking more into it I'd probably get Black Cleaver instead.
    Frozen mallet and triforce are good because relying on RNG to slow people sucks really bad. Frozen mallet is a great item even if it didn't slow, imo, if you're going atmas already.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    So many bad Urgots, it's horrible to be on their team :X
    Hehe, free Urgot week, gotta love it.

Just wait until you face an Urgot, with your team going "lulz urgot iz useless", then proceeded to get hyper-kinetically raped.

---------- Post added 2011-10-26 at 04:07 AM ----------

Merc treads :X
    Both seem to work. I've found myself buying the CDR boots, snowballing off them, finishing my build much earlier than expected, and just selling the CDR boots for merc treads, because the full build with the right masteries puts you at 38% CDR, with merc treads.

Basically, I get CDR boots at the beginning, when the rest of my CDR items are built, I swap them for merc treads. This allows me to reach powerful pressure early game, and near the end keep myself bulky without really losing any damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Basically, I get CDR boots at the beginning, when the rest of my CDR items are built, I swap them for merc treads. This allows me to reach powerful pressure early game, and near the end keep myself bulky without really losing any damage.
    Could work, I guess. Depends on how early game goes.

Could work, I guess. Depends on how early game goes.
    I've come to accept Urgot isn't a super hyper-kinetic poison giant enemy crab killing machine late game, and since your ult is still great for initiates, the merc treads help out against the impeding slows of people trying to catch the out of position champion

Doing half of veigar's HP with one E QQQ at level 2...

Lose anyway because he can just tank it, drop his stun, get ganked by rammus, bot is feeding, so on.

Doing half of veigar's HP with one E QQQ at level 2...

Lose anyway because he can just tank it, drop his stun, get ganked by rammus, bot is feeding, so on.
    What did you start with? What are your runes and masteries? I found Urgots burst relies heavily on really offensive runes and masteries.