10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Maybe his team was full of nooblord no life faggots every game.
    Or maybe he was just verbally abusive to the point where people who wouldn't normally report did so anyway because of how bad it was. It's hard to tell exactly what happened but I think it's rather clear that he's not a very pleasant guy to be around/play with.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Maybe his team was full of nooblord no life faggots every game.
    Repr0t dis teem Erzareral alwasy fid misfortune, fidlstiks go mid wtf dis noobs go bek to brons league faking nobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Repr0t dis teem Erzareral alwasy fid misfortune, fidlstiks go mid wtf dis noobs go bek to brons league faking nobs.
    Mai teem always f33d facking elow hell wtf dis nub ahr1 slUt tell mi no byu tiiamat on cho gtah wtf report dis fiiiders.

@Rinoa I´m joking

Looking for someone to carry me through some elo, preferably an AD carry who knows what the fuck they are doing.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    More hints on possible upcoming Sejuani changes. Granted, I don't think she needs a complete rework, but just a few tweaks here and there. And why they're choosing to talk about Sej, while leaving Karma and Heimer in the dark, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    If I recall correctly, Abaddon is slated to be the last hero to be put in the game. Or I *THINK* he is. Either him or Legion Commander, I forget who. But I'm pretty sure I heard about Abaddon in that relation.

I am in no way an expert on Dota, I just bring forth the information I remember, because I read a lot. Which sometimes ends up with me knowing a lot about games without having ever played them.
    Why would they release Abaddon after Techies? Because it's well known that people either really hate them, or they really love them that they'll cream their pants when he's ported in.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-01-21 at 07:17 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Wrong thread
    Backseat moderation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    More hints on possible upcoming Sejuani changes. Granted, I don't think she needs a complete rework, but just a few tweaks here and there. And why they're choosing to talk about Sej, while leaving Karma and Heimer in the dark, I don't know.
    Isn't Guinsoo heading up the Karma rework? I know he posts all his updates on Twitter and there were a bunch a month or two ago.

From Surrender @ 20:
    As far as timeframe for all of this goes there's still a fair while to go - I expect we'll see at least one other rework out before Sejuani's.
    The page

Which means we're probably getting the Karma rework before Sejuani gets anything.

You know I'm not a fan of dota discussions in the wrong place >.>
    If it helps, we could spoiler-tag the Dota-parts so people don't have to read them? I mean, obviously we should discuss this in the actual Dota 2-thread, but some people here probably won't bother discussing there.

As for Thalli's question: I don't know. All I heard is that Abaddon is last in line.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2013-01-21 at 07:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Brand's ult has got to be one of the most satisfying things when you get it off perfectly. Their two main damage dealers stacked up when going in and I just W and R and they both just got deleted. Also had an ult that bounced off a guy who was charging at us and then bounced to the two low hp people that were hiding in the back and got a double kill without even being able to see them. Too bad it blows as an ultimate for a 1v1 fight where you cant bounce it. I suppose that's just a weakness 99% of the mages that are team fight focused have.

Also what do you guys think of a Brand build that goes Liandry's - Rylai's - Void Staff - Deathcap - Zhonya's? I feel having an hp advantage can be a big thing to have when in lane and don't really like the idea of delaying void staff any longer than as a 3rd item. It just works too well with Sorc shoes and Liandry's flat spell pen. Not really sure if a Liandry build is worth it on brand, but it seems to be very persistent with his passive and helps a lot with poke wars. Kinda loses effectiveness when you're bursting somebody down though compared to having a Deathcap first.
    Not metagame

Sorry bro

Deleted
    Wrong thread
    You dare defy the king of derailing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys I have great advice. Always stand in the enemy Karthus! It's an AP buff! Just not for you. Myuahahahaaaa!

Seriously, I've had some pretty stupid teams this week so far, but this is a first I played against one that bad and I got to do it as Karthus. I barely died, but the 5 times I did either myself or someone on my team got a kill(s) because they just stood right on me. It was hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post

Sorry, but leaving Karma in the dark? Hell no. Guinsoo's been tweeting a lot about her and she's currently slated to be completed in January.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Sorry, but leaving Karma in the dark? Hell no. Guinsoo's been tweeting a lot about her and she's currently slated to be completed in January.
    There's been quite a bit info on Heimer rework aswell T_T

Top Domi champ EU? Kayle.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I support this, but I doubt it would ever happen :x

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if you all know about the guys over at Rooster Teeth, but they just posted this and I thought it was hilarious. I wonder if I was this bad when I first started playing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I don't know if you all know about the guys over at Rooster Teeth, but they just posted this and I thought it was hilarious. I wonder if I was this bad when I first started playing?

[video=youtube;GrgVtJUvYOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrgVtJUvYOQ[video]
    They're console players, nuff said

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    They're console players, nuff said
    My thoughts xD

Deleted
    I think they're just acting, since there's no way they can be THAT bad.