10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like Revive. I tried it, put a lot of faith in it, but i end up either having 1-3 deaths for whole game, making no use out of Revive, or i die furiously or can't do shit because of team wipes (aka, get aced, Revive, and look at how 5 enemy players ravage your inhibitors). I don't think that Revive is a good summoner, it's just like.. a Kog'Maw passive, you have to fail horribly to make it useful
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Changes to gnar in next patch is out.
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/08...nges-next.html
    Seems like riot doesn't like his a bit too squishy mini gnar form and his a bit slow mega gnar form

A few changes that i rly like:
    *Boulder now does its damage and slows in an AoE around its landing zone if it fails to hit an enemy.*
    *Boulder now checks if any enemy champions are standing directly inside of Mega Gnar when thrown and hits them. -Should no longer miss boulders on champs like Xin and Irelia who dash to your center point.* (i've had this happen to me more than you would think)

Why I Love League of Legends, But Hate Playing it.

Go listen to this one, and get some motivation to.. well, do something about your games perhaps! Atleast I realy enjoed it.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2014-08-22 at 06:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Why I Love League of Legends, But Hate Playing it.

Go listen to this one, and get some motivation to.. well, do something about your games perhaps! Atleast I realy enjoed it.
    I was incredibly moved because I can kinda still remember my first game.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Mine was with skarner, that's all I remember. I don't remember if i grouped with friends with whom I'd later lvl to 30, or if I went mid/bot/top, just skarner, and his ultimate which seemed fun.

Yeah, my first was Thresh I believe, atleast thats the one I first fell in love with and mained all the way to lvl 30.
    I've listened to that song between every game today, and I have a 100% winratio! (4 games).

It's amazing how a little break between each game helps, just take 5 minutes off, even if you win or lose. Go check facebook, mail, youtube, or even better, go do something OFF the computer. Then come back with a fresh mind, and just own.

I'm even gonna go as far to say that I carried 3 of those games, two as Jayce where I just decimate them early, them oblirate them late, get two kills top (Should go quick), proceed to roam mid or even bot and get them rolling. Also Pantheon is rather easy to carry with as jungle, if you are good enough to let your team mates get the kills, as you fall more off later.
    Ahh such a good day to play LoL on! Now time to give it a rest and do something else, so I dont ruin my win streak.

- - - Updated - - -

No wait, Thresh wasnt out the first time I started to play LoL, have no idea who I played that far back.. But the second time I got lured in by my friends, I picked up Thresh.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    No wait, Thresh wasnt out the first time I started to play LoL, have no idea who I played that far back.. But the second time I got lured in by my friends, I picked up Thresh.
    First time my friends convinced me to play LoL with them I asked for a champion that was like a feral druid(cat) in WoW(ICC times), and they told me to play Nidalee. After that I played some Annie/Malphite(me being the Malphite) botlane with one of them and then stopped playing for like a year.
    When I came back I think I played Heimerdinger a bunch(I distinctly remember posting here asking for advice on Heimer and being told I should probably just find another champion to learn because he was considered a troll pick by many, apparently)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    I played Garen and wrecked people who facechecked bushes. Was very fun times. Still play Garen sometimes. Also, "omg Garen ult OP, no skill champ"
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-08-23 at 03:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I played lots of annie. Like 80% of my games from 1 to 30 were annie mid. I remember distinctly always going to solo my blue buff after I got a kill with tibbers because it could tank it for me and I saw noone ever killing mobs in the jungle so I felt pretty hipster.
    That champion was anivia for me. I bought her at about lvl 8-10, i remember asking on this forum for a champ that's frost with alot of cc and they pointed me to anivia, lissandra wasn't released yet, and it was one of the best decisions i've ever made in LoL bcs anivia is one of the coolest champs to main.

In season 3 I went from bronze 2(jumped straight into ranked at lvl 30, never regreted it) to gold 5 playing anivia in like 75% percent of games, 300+ at end of season, and I think it's one of the champions which I could comfortably play even in high diamond (high plat atm).

Also, reason why I love Froggen.

15+ Year Old Account
    First champion I ever played with was nidalee. I fed so bad haha. But the champion I "mained" was Leblanc. Her and Cassio, were the two I played a lot. I use to be pretty decent with both but now...I need to play leblanc more :<

My first champ was Veigar. Saw his "white mage" skin, was like OMG MUST HAVE. that and literally pressing all my buttons just killed ppl while leveling. was amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    Mundo was the first and well I don't play him now.

- - - Updated - - -

Going to try out gnar support, will come back with details.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Just got reported for botting for getting a 1v5 with 5% in zhonya almost-pentakill. Blitz survived with like 5% hp.

It was with katarina, their lux had 1% hp and my e was up, the rest is history. I moved so fast their darius couldn't click on me to use ulti.

Deleted
    not even sure if the "buffs" they're giving gnar is enough...

any champ with slight mobility, cc, escape, engage just shits on him, and almost any champ in the game can outrun his mega gnar form.. so pretty much every champ in the game can shit on him if they know the basics of a champ
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2014-08-24 at 01:13 PM.

Deleted
    As an opinion based question, is it best to play one lane and 'master' it or try out playing different champions in different lanes? This came up because I began playing in the Jungle as Warwick, then decided to learn to play a lane, I've played Top for my whole 12 levels (My highest level yet) on my new account as Shyvana and feel happy with playing it but but would it be best to learn to play Middle as mage, Bottom as Support or Marks?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember my first game, but I remember that Shen is what really made play LoL, a tank who has taunt and energy, seduced me from Dota, specially since I was always the tank/initiator in dota only to die and late game become a stun/dagger bot (I think it was the Magnatur ulti who get all people in ur face?)
    Then (didn't know LoL system) played Moakai/Malz/Veigar, then Blitz, then I learned I can buy champs instead of stuck on ones offered :P

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Maybe someone start a thread about "How u started" or we have a thread about that topic already ?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post

EDIT: Maybe someone start a thread about "How u started" or we have a thread about that topic already ?
    I'll get to that

Quote Originally Posted by TheThirteenthWorstGamer View Post
    As an opinion based question, is it best to play one lane and 'master' it or try out playing different champions in different lanes? This came up because I began playing in the Jungle as Warwick, then decided to learn to play a lane, I've played Top for my whole 12 levels (My highest level yet) on my new account as Shyvana and feel happy with playing it but but would it be best to learn to play Middle as mage, Bottom as Support or Marks?
    I think it would be best to at least have a working knowledge of every lane and every role. You can continue to solely play top or jungle, as long as you can play any of the other roles well at higher levels. This is because you probably won't always get top since it's a popular role. In ranked, you pick based on your pick order, not your call order (as in player on top gets pick 1 and can pick whatever he wants, regardless of if people say "top please". Pick two gets 2nd and can do the same...and then 5th pick has to fill in the remaining role).

If you don't plan on doing ranked games when you hit max it's probably not a big deal if you don't learn all of them, but I think knowing 3 of the 5 will make your normal games a lot more enjoyable for you and your team mates. To make it easier on yourself, I'd learn top, jungle and mid because those three roles are often a lot more interconnected than the bottom lane. For the most part, if you know what a mid or top character has to do to win their lane as a jungler, you're more likely to get them rolling especially since they are solo lanes. Of course don't ignore bot, but it's easier to learn what one role is going to do (mid or top) vs. what the bot lane combos can do (thresh hook into jinx chompers into flay into zap is more to remember than an ahri's charm into her q/w combo).
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThirteenthWorstGamer View Post
    Try to learn as much roles as u can if u not playing with 4 other real life friends, since solo queue u don't get ur fav role
    I used to prefer jungler, but this season i got so much support that i "like" support now more (or just used to it, not sure)

- - - Updated - - -

Did I miss something ? Did they buff Tristana ? Why 4 of 5 games have tristana these days ?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power