10+ Year Old Account

Things that have changed/influenced your life! (Dream Your Life, Live Your Dream!)

Here's the deal. We all go through a lot and we always try to achieve and draw the best out of our lives. We all have dreams. (Do we?) If so, here is the right place to share what you would like to do/achieve.

There are a lot of factors, that can change a life. Make a video, show it us in pictures what makes you happy/influenced your life and the life of the people that surround you.

Here's mine:

Edit #1:
    There have been a lot of painful moments in my life... just as in any other life there most surely are, but we all live a unique one. What we do, whether if we believe in ourselves can change not just your life but the lives of your beloved aswell. I know... this is the Interwebz and talking here about such things is weird you may say. But, this is the best place where you can anonymously express, what you think of others, of yourself. Now go on.

My dream was always of becoming someone, who can help others, no matter in what way. I might end up being a doctor, a lawyer, a policeman... the choices are yet to be made. Now is the right time, since I just ended High School and there is a whole World to explore. Now off I go! )
    Last edited by FrantACs; 2011-06-09 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Update

Hum well World of Warcraft is one, school issues is another.

Moving out of my house.

Music (Melodic death metal)

That E-Crush, humm really?!

And a long list of negative things i wont bother mention.

Question whatever you take for granted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finish college, get a good job and actually get married when I'm 29 and have a child when I'm 30 (not earlier). Actually want to go to work every single day because I'm doing something I love.
    My mom is probably the only person I will ever call my best friend. It makes me happy to be able to say she's my mom.
    She has also taught me that no matter how shitty your life seems you need to work towards it being the life you want it to be, appreciate what you have but never settle for average, work towards materializing your dreams every day in your life and in your head because the mind is a wonderful thing.
    If you stay stuck on all the miserable things in your life you will never be able to move forward, life isn't perfect, shit things happen to good people and its those people that learn to move on that makes them stay good people.
    [/CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Pony pony ponies!

And some music, anime, cooking, stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Pony pony ponies!

Remi... you are a carebear Or I guess carepony as it were....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Pony pony ponies!

/brohoof
    What kind of anime? ) One Piece by any chance?

... btw
    <-- Genderbender junkie. Luffyko <33 xDD

Deleted
    The interwebs