View Poll Results: Will you be playing the the tournament?

Voters
56. This poll is closed
  • Yes (NA)

31 55.36%
  • Yes (EU)

25 44.64%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellgrazer View Post
    Lastly , Twitch has stealth too , why is no1 complaining about him? o.O
    He basically gets 2 shotted. He's not a threat.

I would much rather ban insane snowball champs then a few stealth ones. While both are hard to counter at mid to low skill range snowball champs can be much worse. Tryn at level 30 is fine with me, tryn when I was level 10 was a nightmare.
    Id just say dont ban anything, if we see certain champs becoming large problems then we treat it from there.

Also ill throw myself into the mix for supervisor
    Im not sure what i should say for this =/. Im more then willing to do what it takes to ensure a fun and fair tournament?
    My player app has already been put in.

Twitch doesn't have a stun and his slow is lackluster.

Deleted
    If you're that convinced that a champion on the enemy team roster is that overpowered? Ban him. That's what it's for.

Hey guys, some bad news, I'm having some severe computer problems so I won't be able to do much of anything until its fixed. I have no idea when/if I'll get it fixed as I have no idea what the problem is. it just keep shutting off randomly, I opened the side and faced a fan on it full power and it didn't fix it, thought it was an overheating problem.
    Sorry guys, if you don't want to wait for me and run this anyway I'll understand. I'll update with any news.

Update: Everything is fixed for the time being.
    Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2011-06-15 at 10:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any news on how many more people we need to start a tournament on both EU and NA?
    Hey everyone

You should put in the title '' MMO-champion League of Legends tournament (or LoL)'' instead.

t3hj0j0 is maintaining this, I kinda doubt we'll get many more. Do we just want to run this with the people we have now?

10+ Year Old Account
    I say we look at both threads, forget the level 30 only tournament idea and make all levels in one tournament (since we don't have enough), limit the amount of so and so runes you can use and masteries so level 30's don't have an advantage.

I'm currently looking for 3 more people for a team so if anyone wants to join the team PM me.
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm tempted to play...but I'm like level 13, and I'm pretty bad. Not "Constant feeder" bad, but close =s

Fidd sent me a message, and I have to agree, need to start this up. Also have to agree with duro, this is no longer a separated tourny, all levels will mingle (though, still no runes and 15 mastery points). I'll grab what teams have posted their members in the thread already and put them together into the first post. I'll give everyone another 2 days to get a team (ask in the thread, in the game, anywhere, they don't necessary have to be mmo-champ members). Once your team has been finalized, post it here and send me a PM. I'll need LoL username for every person and a team name (be creative).

Duronos, you can be the supervisor for the EU side along with fruityfrodo if yall want. I'll send you the team information when I get it.

Fidd, you can supervise US side with me if you want. I'll send you team information as I get it as well.

Hopefully, by the time the first match rolls around, the spectator mode will have been released and a supervisor can watch each game. If not, no big lose, but someone on each team MUST (as in required, necessary, etc etc) have LoL replay installed.

Once the 2 days are up, and I have all the team information, I'll set the brackets up for both regions and hopefully the first round should be done by next week.

To all teams: Good luck, have fun, and die a lot.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here is our Under level 30 team roster for Team Envo:

Team Envo

RedEye13-Level 28
    cottonrow-Level 27
    SuperRuJew-Level 28
    abductedclone-Level 6
    ifibber-Level 5

Stand-ins:Yet to be determined

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for 2 more for my team, have 3 already. PM me if you are interested.
    Hey everyone

When we gonna get this shiz goin'?

Quote Originally Posted by Ais View Post
    Not to be a dick, but that's just wrong.
    Mundo isn't a tank at all.
    Not to be a dick either but i had to make a forum username and such just to comment this. I've tanked many times as a mundo in early games. He only becomes less viable when you hit 25-30, and even then he can tank quite fine =)

Anyhow,
    Username: Dumledk
    Region:EU
    Role (AP carry, tank, support, etc etc): Tank, support, AP carry, AD fighter/brawler or whatever they call it.
    Champions Owned that fill role:Nasus for tanky/brawly style, AP as TF support as Sona gragas for AP/tanky
    Champion best with:Nasus,Gragas,Twisted Fate, Karthus.
    Level:30
    Last edited by Omnoms; 2011-07-02 at 11:23 AM. Reason: was an ass and didn't thoroughly read the OP's post

Deleted
    I'm looking for a team, over 400 won battles, msg me
    Username: Royalek
    Region: UE
    Role (AP carry, tank, support, etc etc): tank, ap
    Champions Owned that fill role: Amunu, rammus, lux, poppy and much much more; also like ashe
    Champion best with: Amunu and Lux
    Level: 30
    Last edited by mmocb3b641b05e; 2011-07-02 at 02:48 PM.

For how much I read these forums, I was shocked to discover I didn't have an account when I wanted to post for once. >.> Yay lurking.

I'd be tempted to play. But the whole no runes thing kind of bothers me. First, how would this rule be enforced? There's no way to see if they're using a rune page or not, and there's plenty of stats given by runes that you can't see (mp5, arpen, mpen, gp5, -%timedead, etc.) Not only that, it takes out a whole interesting level of gameplay/counterplay.

But yeah, I have 1,000+ wins, and I have RL friend who would probably join me with 900+ wins.

Username: Lystic
    Region: US
    Role (AP carry, tank, support, etc etc): Can fill any competently
    Champions Owned that fill role: Almost every champion (all but 4 I think)
    Champion best with: Morde, Janna, MF, Brand, WW, or just half the cast really.
    Other information: Hi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need one more person for a team I'm in the process of making. PM if you can.
    Hey everyone

Username: XLeetskeetX
    Region: US
    Role: Everything, really.
    Champions Owned that fill role: Maokai, Lee Sin, Kassadin, Singed, Shaco
    Champion best with: Maokai/Lee
    Other information: I'm seriously ridiculous with Maokai, 15/1/15 everywhere whilst building tank. Lee Sin just completely DESTROYS people in seconds, I've had tons of 25/0/X games. I'm always very positive with these two even on the losing team. Kassadin was my love for awhile, but I don't play him that often anymore, but he's another where I was basically 25/0-1/X all the time. If I were to choose, Maokai would be my choice.

Also, Yorick freaking sucks. I tried hard to deal with him, but he just sucks. Waste of 6300 points. I'd upload my current match history but it's nothing but me struggling to get positive with his crap ass wanna be necromancer self.

http://imageshack.us/f/43/ratez.png/
    I accidentally my signature

Username:Ulfiboi
    Region:EU
    Role (AP carry, tank, support, etc etc):I can lead a team as support or tank, I can also play AD carry
    Champions Owned that fill role:Sona, soraka, mordekaiser, garen (tank garen), Ashe, akalai. Teemo. Can play all good enough.
    Champion best with:Recently sona. Ashe has not been my game lately
    Level:30
    Other information:Looking for a team so just PM me if yah want me and we can talk. Hope playing and have fun with yah !