10+ Year Old Account

Warrior Forum Moderator

Would kinda like some tbh.

I've never really seen any on the class forum like I have on other class forums. Especially annoying is the PvE Fury guide, we're coming into 4.2 and that guide hasn't even been updated for 4.0, It doesn't even recognise the differences between SMF and TG, stat priorities are all wrong as well as rotation. So theres a lot of misinformation that has to keep being corrected on the forum. ._.

Worse yet the author of that guide actually does have a revision but theres no active mod to swap the guides or unsticky oudated information or anything. Its a bit annoying at this stage, we have 3 moderators assigned to the forum but I never see any of them, on of them hasn't even logged on at all in 5 months.

Deleted
    It's because Warriors like do smash glowy box.

15+ Year Old Account
    We know that we need a new mod on the warrior forum; we expect to do another round of mod recruitment soon to fill that and other vacancies.

For things like the guide or bad posts, you should just use the report button; super mods are still watching and can take care of them. If you'd prefer, for the guide, you can PM any super mod or me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to hear!

The guide isn't mine, nor is it formatted yet on MMO. The author posted in a thread a few weeks back looking for it to be unstickied and replaced but nothing really happened.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...aclysm-Edition
    http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...-Warrior-Guide

Thats the guide and below is what he wants up, he has it on tankspot. I don't know if you need any other details for it but his forum name is legorage and he should be active in the guide thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    If he posts it here and it looks good to you guys, I'm happy to sticky it.

Deleted
    Ah, so that's why the listed Warrior Moderators won't reply to my PMs. I got some suggestions for the current stickied threads as well and would love to get some insight from a relevant mod.

We promise to be nice to whoever you choose to moderate our forums <3

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I promise nothing
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source